It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what trumpsters wont admit...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TGunner

No he won because he did what he is trying to do now. He cheated.
Had Russia rip Hillary to pieces and then walked in over her bleeding body.
Thats what happened. Nobody is being fooled but the fools who voted this moron in and the fools who believe what he says when all he ever does is lie.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormson

he did lose they vote by 3 million, right?

so 3 million more people dont like trump than do.

the majority of americans didnt like trump enough to vote for him.

To be fair and logical: the United States population is estimated at 329,064,917 people at mid year according to UN data. In 2016, only 138 million of this population voted.

True, some of these citizens may have been too young to vote or restricted due to other issues...yet there is an obvious BIG gap between those 2 figures.

So it will be more accurate to say that the majority of Americans did not like Hillary and the DNC to even care to vote in 2016! Obviously, Trump didn't scare them enough to waste their time to even vote for Mickey Mouse.

My husband was such a voter, he stayed home. In 2020, he has decided to vote and it is only because the Dems have scared the # out of him since then. He is not voting for Dems as he has in the past.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Uh... that is sort of where I am. I did vote last time, but it was for third party as a protest of the two choices.

2020 should have been real easy for the left to win, but they have gone crazy. They are racing to see who can be more left than the other and I just want the middle.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   

a trump supporter wont admit the following...

the majority of americans dont like trump.

the majority of americans didnt vote for trump.

the majority of americans wont vote for trump in the next election.

the silent majority is a myth. they are the minority.

Trump is from New Jersey. There, I admitted it.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   
to clear this up about "3 million more votes for Hillary" that is correct

However

President Trump won by 10 million more square feet. (est)

3 times the number of Clinton

10 million square feet. (est)

(in the past, only landowners could vote, so The Electorial College is about how much land you control for President, not the folks on the land)

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
To be fair and logical: the United States population is estimated at 329,064,917 people at mid year according to UN data. In 2016, only 138 million of this population voted.

This number is amazingly high! There are 70 million children and least 20 million elderly or disabled. And about 10 million nihilists. This means we have only 100 million apathetic voters! Much less than I ever imagined!

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

trump is no saint
he was merely better than her
it was a low bar
the bar for the dnc hasn't been raised
yet you expect a different outcome?

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Well knowing democraps, my guess is that hillary only won the popular vote because they dug up 3 million dead voters.

Too bad the democrap scam doesn't work with the electoral college.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

too bad she wasn't tougher?
lol
even mueller wouldnt say he cheated
hahahaha
you hang on to that tho

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Luckily for you , there are some choices available for you.

1.You could move to another country , where things are more in line with your thinking.

2. You can organize a grassroots movement to change the laws covering the electoral college....good luck with that !

3. You could act like an adult and realize your candidate didn't win in 2016 and STFU !

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracytheoristIAM
3. You could act like an adult and realize your candidate didn't win in 2016 and STFU !

Yeah, spending 5 minutes on FB tells me that'll never happen. >_

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: stormson

The majority of voters in the majority of counties in the majority of states voted for Trump.

Get over it Hillary, you lost.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: stormson

a Hillary supporter wont admit the following...

the majority of americans dont like Hillary.

the majority of americans didnt vote for Hillary.

the majority of americans wont vote for Hillary/*insert Democrat* in the next election.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Crazy? Nonsense! Take beto for example. He said that he's going to take all American's assault rifles. When asked on Reddit, "how?". He said they will just give them away once asked to.

Now that's next-level genius.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I thought hillary won by 2.8 million votes? But the electoral college win went to trump?

I didn't vote for either, but was secretly hoping trump would win over hillary. Trump has, in the least, been entertaining to watch.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

I have gone on Reddit like 3 times and that was one of them. I had to see what he said.
I think he said people will comply with the law to give up their weapons, it was too stupid for me to even laugh at.

If I really said what I think about that it would probably get me flagged on some alphabet list.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: DBCowboy

I thought hillary won by 2.8 million votes? But the electoral college win went to trump?

I didn't vote for either, but was secretly hoping trump would win over hillary. Trump has, in the least, been entertaining to watch.

She did.

But!. . . . . The majority of voters in the majority of counties in the majority of states voted for Trump.

that's how a Representative Republic works.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Krakatoa

Even a fifth grader knows that the one who gets the most votes becomes class president.
Our federal presidential elections are the only elections that dont work that way. In all the world.
Its time to dump that system. We are not a farm nation any longer.

Sounds like a great idea. The dems could just campaign in Cali, win it by 4 or 5 million votes and poof, he or she will be president. Who would even care what the rest of the country thought? The Electoral was put in place for a reason and like it or not, it will continue.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

No he won because he did what he is trying to do now. He cheated.
Thats what happened. Nobody is being fooled but the fools who voted this moron in and the fools who believe what he says when all he ever does is lie.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

a reply to: Krakatoa

Even a fifth grader knows that the one who gets the most votes becomes class president.
Our federal presidential elections are the only elections that dont work that way. In all the world.
Its time to dump that system. We are not a farm nation any longer.

Good thing fifth graders cannot vote for president. Having a fifth grade mentality (like it seems you have here) means they would not understand this country is a representative republic, and NOT a democracy. There is a big difference. Since thew president is elected by the states, to represent the states, and not the individual people. That is how the Constitution defines it, and is the law.

Don't like it? Hard cheese to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join