It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what trumpsters wont admit...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
The beauty of this whole debacle? It made me want to DONATE.

Seripusly, me and a couple other folks on twitter were like, DONATE TIME, some of them were broke as hell, but still managed to put something towards the Trump campaign, the Dems really pissed us off to the point that broke and poor folk are throwing their pennies at Trump to fight back.

I'm going to do a small $25 donation, it's something.

Don't sell yourself short. That's, like, 25,000 pennies!

ETA: forgot to account for inflation
edit on 25-9-2019 by Zelun because: forgot about inflation

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yup it’s a good thing.

I made a mistake and had to do it too.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Zelun

Don't sell yourself short. That's, like, 25,000 pennies!

ETA: forgot to account for inflation
You did, but by too much.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: TGunner

Look at the people Trump has hired (and fired) as president.

Look at who his policies actually benefit.

Does Flynn count as one he as fired? I think he got a bum rap, and was one of the best he could have hired. This is probably a topic for another thread, but then again probably covered ad nauseam.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Yeah.

Lying is a job requirement, I suppose. But it depends upon to whom one lies. No?

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 02:29 AM
link   

should I try to get the joke in all in one post then?

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 02:31 AM
link   
What's the best way to generate content for a website that gets paid for content? Pay a troll. Envoke negative emotional response. Sit back, smile and get paid. Where's my cut?

link   

Apparently so.

Short attention span thirty.

link   

Well, that depends on who the enemy is, I suppose.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 02:33 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 02:34 AM
link   

You will never get vitriolic nonsense from me. If I have in the past, I apologize.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   

None seen.

That I can recall.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Good to hear. You know, it's nice to be unremarkable every now and then!

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 03:02 AM
link   

This requires some unpacking.

I don't recognize the comic, but it seems to be conveying the message that the mess the characters have made is causing it to be hard to walk around. I like it.

But Trump didn't make that mess. Neither did Flynn. I think a lot of people are wondering why Flynn got nailed to the wall for "lying to the FBI" when others got immunity, or weren't prosecutable due to "lack of intent," or otherwise, and I also think a lot of people don't understand the minutiae involved in occupying high positions of the government, but this part makes me feel really sick to my stomach:

According to what Flynn had stated in one final interview as DIA director, he felt like a lone voice in thinking that the United States was less safe from the threat of Islamic terrorism in 2014 than it was prior to the 9/11 attacks; he went on to believe that he was pressed into retirement for questioning the Obama administration's public narrative that Al Qaeda was close to defeat
- James Kitfield, How Mike Flynn Became America's Angriest General, Politico Magazine (October 2016). (yes sourced from wikipedia)

So here we have a Lieutenant General in command of the Defense Intelligence Agency stating he believes Al Qaeda is stronger now than ever, and believes he was fired for having that opinion, in the final hours of the Obama admin. Then Trump wins, and that same General, being appointed to Director of National Security, gets ousted on a technicality, of "lying to the FBI." The same crime that staffers in the Clinton admin were granted immunity, for...what? For an investigation that went nowhere? That lacked "intent" so no charges could be filed? This doesn't make sense!

How does this make sense? What did Flynn lie about that made his lie unforgivable?

edit on 25-9-2019 by Zelun because: proofreading

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Flynn also lied to Pence and others in the White House about his talks with Russians.

Why? Habit? Or because he knew he was busted?
edit on 9/25/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Or maybe because he didn't trust Pence either? Or others in the White House? Maybe because prior experience told him "don't tell people the truth, they'll hang you for it?"

Do you really want an honest spy in charge of the IC?

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 03:20 AM
link   

The National Security Advisor is not in charge of the IC.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 03:24 AM
link   

But you skipped over a whole bunch of my post. Please address Flynn's quote regarding Al Qaeda.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 03:28 AM
link   

I don't think Flynn's opinion about Al Qaeda exonerates him from lying to the White House or the FBI about his contacts with Russians.

Why would he lie about that?

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 03:28 AM
link   

sorry sorry, you're right, the DNI is. Could you please reply with less brevity? On your position?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join