It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what trumpsters wont admit...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: stormson

Moderate became a dirty word a while ago. Compromise as well.

We are well and truly screwed.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

tds?

i love how you have coopted another obama thing. it was originally "obama derangement syndrome", but hey, trump has to put his name on everything, doesnt he?

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Ah, so the left are finally coming to terms with their disability. Good to know.
edit on 25-9-2019 by TGunner because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormson
a reply to: sine.nomine

i never brought up the electoral college. everyone else did to cover for the fact that the majority of americans did not like trump enough to vote for him.

i said that if the president is to "represent" the people, then majority should be all that counts.

If you don't think the electoral college is important, then you're part of the reason Trump won.

Also, the majority of eligible American's didn't vote for either candidate.

Out of all eligible voters, only a little more than half voted for any candidate at all:

Nearly 56% of the U.S. voting-age population cast ballots in the 2016 presidential election, representing a slight uptick compared with 2012 but less than in the record year of 2008.

U.S. trails most developed countries in voter turnout

This leaves approximately 44% of the eligible voting population who did not vote at all.

Statistically, both candidates from the major parties got less than 1/3 of all eligible voters, and of the two it was nearly even. Trump ran a much smarter campaign whereas Clinton ignored many areas she thought she would win handily. I don't know if she believed her own campaign propaganda or what, but her internal polling numbers had to have shown her she was going to lose.

Very classless of her to not even address her supporters on the eve of the election to concede defeat.
edit on 25-9-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: her not here and i before e except after something or other

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   

tds?

i love how you have coopted another obama thing. it was originally "obama derangement syndrome", but hey, trump has to put his name on everything, doesnt he?

Like Obama’s cages for illegal immigrant children?

Yeah I guess he does

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

a reply to: TGunner

trump won because of the electoral college, not because the majority of americans wanted him.

matter of fact, 3 million more americans didnt want him than did.

Trump won because the majority of people in the majority of counties in the majority of states voted for him which won him the majority of the electoral college.

"While Trump won more counties and electoral votes than Clinton, she won the popular vote by more than 3 million." AP www.apnews.com...:Content:5265150031

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:04 AM
link   

edit on 25 9 19 by Analbumcover because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   

"no one cares about"?

you mean other than the majority of people that actually do, and voted 3 million more times for hillary than for trump?

you mean those, right?

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

i never brought up the electoral college. everyone else did to cover for the fact that the majority of americans did not like trump enough to vote for him.

i said that if the president is to "represent" the people, then majority should be all that counts.

And that last sentence is uninformed. Which is why we have the electoral college.

The majority of Americans don't like literally every presidential candidate. But you latch on to the 3 million number. Why would the electoral college not come up?

actually, of the 45 presidents we have had, only 5 lost the people vote. guess which one trump is, 40 or 5.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   

the majority of americans dont like trump.

Actually Trump's approval rating has risen to 53%.
Folks like you need to keep up the good work .
Y'all are truly the "trumpsters" .

link   

originally posted by: TGunner

Ah, so the left are finally coming to terms with their disability. Good to know.

Perhaps.

Perhaps the Tea Partiers will too. Some day. But until then, we're #ed.
edit on 9/25/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

link   

And that last sentence is uninformed. Which is why we have the electoral college.

The majority of Americans don't like literally every presidential candidate. But you latch on to the 3 million number. Why would the electoral college not come up?

actually, of the 45 presidents we have had, only 5 lost the people vote. guess which one trump is, 40 or 5.

Ok, keep up here. Between low voter turnout, people who blindly vote down party lines, and people who vote for the lesser of two evils, the vast majority of Americans hate every presidential candidate.
edit on 25-9-2019 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

tds?

Like Obama’s cages for illegal immigrant children?

Yeah I guess he does

lol! nice!

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   

With the electoral college in place , Trump did win the popular vote.
Get it ?
Naw , I figured you couldn't

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   

a reply to: proximo

and the people voted for hillary 3 million more times than they did for trump.

ok... let's do some math ...what percent is 3 million of the 126 million that voted.....I'll give you a hint...less than 3 percent.

So less than 3 percent of those who voted liked Hillery more.....pffffft

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   

I guess there's only one thing to do.

Have a pint of 'we're #ed' on me

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   

"no one cares about"?

you mean other than the majority of people that actually do, and voted 3 million more times for hillary than for trump?

you mean those, right?

Yes the 3% more that liked hillery.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

the majority of americans dont like trump.

Actually Trump's approval rating has risen to 53%.
Folks like you need to keep up the good work .
Y'all are truly the "trumpsters" .

i like to get my info from multiple sources, or a single source that sources multiple sources. try this one: projects.fivethirtyeight.com...

as you can see, the vast majority of polls show trump around 40%, with that one outlier at 53%.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:18 AM
link   
3 percent is not a majority.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Ok, keep up here. Between low voter turnout, people who blindly vote down party lines, and people who vote for the lesser of two evils, the vast majority of Americans hate every presidential candidate.

strange. walk me through that. the majority of americans vote. the majority have voted for the presidential winner all but 5 times. so according to you, every president has been hated? im not picking up what youre putting down.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join