It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiritual History

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Moving past the debate whether the Spiritual exists or not and in this thread assuming that it does within the context of discussion and reflection, What exactly does the spiritual Histories look like alongside the physical earth-based recorded history? What happened during the fighting in World War 2? What were the metaphysical aspects of the Boston Tea Party? What exactly were some of the interaction in regards to the Spiritual events upon this planet like the birth of Christianity or the High worship of the Ancient Egyptian Gods? What exactly took place during some of the highly charged political events of the Assassination of JFK? What of the Marches of Martin Luther King Jr.? What of Bobby Kennedy's assassination? What about the resign of the Dinosaurs? What exactly was taking pace in the other dimensional existences that exist alongside of ourselves and that in which laments upon other selves existing within some of those existences?

For reference I am a psychic-medium that can discern spiritual influences and energies as well as communication. I personally myself have proof of the afterlife and the other side but each have their own beliefs. I wanted to ask what your thoughts on such a subject as there many versed in physical history which might for some lament upon an interest in regards to certain spiritual histories by way of other selves.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Cool my brother.....I too ....can discern spirits.....from a God given Bible platform

Scripture authorized Spiritual Warrior actually, not given to telling of mediums or spells or like.....theones whom have passed.....

I recommend that. My brothera reply to: PeacekeeperAlex

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: PeacekeeperAlex

I've experienced high strangeness before a few times and I've thrown every ounce of my scientific knowledge at it, still I can't explain my experiences.

I have latent paycheck (sorry psychic) abilities that i cannot explain, if I had control of them, I would've bought a lottery ticket, and I have witnesses to back me up.

Maybe we should be agnostic about these x-files, whatever happens, we may never know, all we know is what we saw or felt was real, in the age of the internet people can claim seeing anything, anecdotal evidence doesn't count anymore.

I swear on my mothers Ashes I saw a UFO, but I can't prove it, claiming I saw something I didn't would hurt others like Nick Redfern, Micah Hanks, etc, those who go the whole nine yards to bring rationality.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Peace keeper Alex
How ya be?
Why your spirits, your contacts, why believe you or your spirit friends
How do I know they don't lie, have an agenda, use you as a puppet

What's the big idea here and why?

I am of the opinion if a few Christians on this website prayed for you, your powers would shortly diminish, is that interesting?

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Blessed are the peacekeepers.....on board with ya!?a reply to: Raggedyman

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

From my understanding, it depends on which realm you're talking about. Lower astral, warfare or horror are a bit like chumming the waters around hungry sharks.

Higher up, things get a bit more abstract; events in meatspace have a more narrative feel. There is distance from the experience of suffering and a generally broader perspective.

Much higher up and if events even register, I'd imagine it's taken in along the lines of "excellent, the simulation is working beautifully. Who wants to play next?"

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

According to the philosophical materialists there is no such thing as spirit. We are just machines carrying out the laws of physics. God is dead or doesn't exist. We just delude ourselves with ideas of "spirit" and "meaning". When ultimately there are no more consequences to any billionaires actions with regards to poverty and the poor. There are ultimately no moral consequences to unnecessary wars and all the unnecessary evil as a result of dropping 30,000 bombs every year over people's heads. It's about profit, money, privilege, and power.

Spirit is what teenage girls do with pompoms during a football game.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Blessed are the peacekeepers.....

Nobody believes the peacekeepers are blessed. If peace sells how come no one is buying?

edit on 24-9-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   
well, thats strange you know, when you yourself:

''For reference I am a psychic-medium that can discern spiritual influences and energies as well as communication. I personally myself have proof of the afterlife and the other side ..''

but then have no clue about the spiritual background of our own past? How does that add upp? What about deeper spiritual knowledge about our here and now, medical, religion, psychology?
start with antroposophy..much history background, enough for a lifetime.

channeling or mediumism works with forces 'not recommended', I would not use this..same with 'alien' channeling..but I bet you know this..

and to the cheap but boring 'god-is-dead, open too blasphemic wannabee 'philosophers'..get at least an education..outside from youtube..

(peace sells still is an awesome album)

edit on 25-9-2019 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I once refused to be a medium when I had a vision of a dry river in a desert like place, there were scores of young men on the other side of that river all with very strange eyes and the sky appeared odd but otherwise rocky sandstone like terrain, the dry river bed was a rocky dry stretch devoid of water.

There words to me were "would you accept becoming a medium" to which being a firm Christian in my belief I said no but that was a personal choice, also the group asking seemed to me to be a bit off if you catch my drift (I was fully awake when I experienced this sitting as a front seat passenger in a car - while I could see the physical world at the same time this vision of somewhere else which appeared just as physically real seemed more intense and it seemed to come from what is referred to as the third eye if you like).

For me they are usually just shadow or mist like and I have seen them fighting one another, the mist like one's driving back the shadow type and on another occasion a tiny globe of light trying to drive off a hoard of dark shadows only to then be swallowed by them and go dark.

But since I do not class myself as a medium and do know that like my mother before me and my sister I am let's say sensitive I shall leave it at that but there are some very stupid people - or just desperate to find there lost loved ones which is more than understandable - that pry were they should not and so risk opening themselves to things they have been deliberately protected against, this is the nursery that is the adult world and there are many spirit domain's not simply a single one OR such could be symptomatic of possession, so called reincarnation may be one form of this were perhaps the parasite or perhaps symbiotic spirit if it is beneficial that is forgets it's past life but fragments of it's ego slip into the mind of the younger host soul.

There may even be many different types of spirit's and perhaps the idea of fragmentation on death is sometimes true were a person may turn out to have several different planer soul's that were one in life but exist in different realm's after they pass over.

There are still bad people over there and there are good one's and we being children blindly make the mistake of assuming this age of our earthy technology and science is progressive when in fact they have had far longer to create a far higher level of civilization and science than there corporeal infant state children have.

And of course we were created by the highest of these, the first and foremost of them.

Jesus pointed out that God is a spirit.

edit on 25-9-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
A little bit off topic partly in this conversation we have moved past the debate whether the is spiritual or not and have assumed that there is to analyze what it could look like from the lens of history.

I will still try and respond nonetheless.
edit on 27-9-2019 by PeacekeeperAlex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY
There is power within scripture. I have discerned energies in regards to reading the Bible and things of that nature but there is also power in everyday life. Just as you read scripture to the masses you can also read fiction novel and comics in which can garner in certain crowds similar reaction even in certain energies depending on the novel itself. There a people that worship happiness. Spirit that praise female and gender as faith. The arts are probably one of the most sought after concepts on this Earth in which is partly why the Bible is revered as well partially by the Story invoking it holds. Biblical being one of the greats.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

How ya be?

Good to be true.

Why your spirits, your contacts, why believe you or your spirit friends

You don't have to, you are in your right to not believe if you so feel that way. There is nothing wrong with disagreement.

How do I know they don't lie, have an agenda, use you as a puppet

My thought on this thread was to discuss what the spiritual histories in regards physical earth-based histories are.

I am of the opinion if a few Christians on this website prayed for you, your powers would shortly diminish, is that interesting?

I am not certain about this one, but prayer is mostly good. I feel considering since I am good that it might lend and help to a certain degree.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

I hear you. My discernment tells me that UFOs are real. There is enough experiences across the Globe I feel to be able to make a really good case anyhow. Still nothing wrong discussing this kind of thing. Lends power.

new topics

top topics

join