It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump warns against Iran BLOOD LUST and globalists in UN speech

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Gothmog

"Baaaaa! You have TDS. Baaaaa!

Must. Not. Question. Trump. Media. Conditioned. Me. Not. To. Baaaaa!"

🤣

What ?
Take a walk outside.
Get some fresh air .
Have face to face conversations with people .
When you have came back to reality , come back to ATS.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   
This boogeyman 'Blood Lust' hogwash is as pathetic as Netanyahu's PowerPoint presentation on Iran, which was like a mockery of Bush/Powell exposing Iraq's WMDs - much of the proof even looked like similar images, probably intentionally while globalists laugh their rear ends off imagining how most citizens actually far for this bull.

So insert latest target country into the US Military-Industrial script and repeat again and again..

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: visitedbythem

I think the "but hillary would have.." arguement is a bit old after 3 years...

Oh, shes still around casting spells and what not. Look at almost half the population. Youd think they bit into one of her apples or something

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: letni

On the heels of Pelosi announcing formal impeachment charges commencement, Trump warns the world about Iran's alleged 'blood lust'.

What blood lust? Even if it did strike S.A. oil facilities with drones, that's oil, not blood.

Is America's blood oil, then?

No clue what you mean (don't think you have one either), but that was one of the best speeches I think I've ever seen by one of our Presidents to the UN, even better than the last one.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
The US have also shown no qualms in killing innocent people all over the world. In fact the death toll by US forces on innocent people is much higher than any other country since WW2.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join