It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi Just Did It

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

the funniest thing is, even if you hate Trump with ever fiber of your being, you still have to deal with facts, and what happened to him is about to be released. At least the idiots will have to admit they have no integrity or just be shown examples of it endlessly. Fun times?

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

They choose truths over facts.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Does anyone really think that Donald J. Trump isn't going to be impeached at this point?

President Donald J. Trump is going to be in the history books for a long time, and not just because he's #45, but because he'll have the esteemed honor of being the third US President ever to be impeached.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

One must also just glance over the truth in polling given the branches may collide. Executive vs. Congressional.

US House of Reps, US Senate and then overall general Congressional stats will appear again as breakdowns of the bodies then the branch itself (brought upon by this attempt) will be shown lower in approval than the sitting president..

Congress approval is currently and historically pathetic already, I'm sure the bodies differ a bit if looked at separately...the House will bring high powered focus upon themselves alone, specifically the democrats.

If (IF, big if), after the necessary proceedings and floor votes; impeachment passes the House. Then goes as passed to the Senate...it will be a meatgrinder the House brought each of its' own members.

The Senate will investigate, try the proceedings; but not remove and that is IF the House can even get close to the floor vote to impeach.

mg

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
Does anyone really think that Donald J. Trump isn't going to be impeached at this point?

President Donald J. Trump is going to be in the history books for a long time, and not just because he's #45, but because he'll have the esteemed honor of being the third US President ever to be impeached.

He won't be impeached. There won't even be enough votes for such a thing to even call for a vote. There has to be a crime first anyways, not one you just made up in your prion'd mind either.

Mad Dem disease has taken over and is creating Zombified democrats. All they have to do to spread the disease is share their delusions with each other.

Never, ever go full Cray Cray.

edit on 24-9-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: Cray Cray

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

I don’t. Neither do you.

I bet you anything you like that he will never be impeached

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Evidently Ms Nancy has no working knowledge in due process of the very group of which she supposedly is leader.
Dang

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Even Storm Troopers Need Love Bro . Have a Cigar , it's an " Oh Boy " ..........)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
a reply to: Sillyolme

Wow. That's bold.
And If it doesn't happen, will you admit you were wrong?

Like she did when the Mueller report proved nothing? Or when the Mueller testimony blew up in their face? Or like when it was released that Seth Rich was the leaker? No she has yet to admit being wrong on here.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

What's he being impeached for?

The transcripts are coming out tomorrow and the whistle blower has no first had knowledge of anything that happened.

Meanwhile, Hunter Biden was being paid $50,000 a MONTH from a ukrainian gas company. Hunter Biden didnt know anything about the Ukraine or the gas industry......

Are you making $50,000 a MONTH at your job without knowing how to do your job?

So what crimes is Trump being charged with this time?

Lolz🤪

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

" And BTW, I haven't had a dandelion in my lawn in 20 yrs! "

You been Wearing them Damn Glasses Lately Old Man ? ....)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
No crime has to be committed. Read the Constitution. Better yet, read the Federalist Papers.

If you all really don't believe that the Democratic controlled House isn't going to vote to impeach then you must be high or willfully ignorant.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

But you still can't impeach without a valid reason. They do not have one.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

If you all really don't believe that the Democratic controlled House isn't going to vote to impeach then you must be high or willfully ignorant.

You do realize they have already voted 3 times, and each
time they failed.

The zombie Dems may spread their contagion to
enough where they might eventually get a vote.

But they will never get enough votes in The Senate
because there is no reason to impeach except that
they do not want Donald Trump reelected.

You know, Trump is the backlash against 8 years of Obama.
What do you think is going to happen if the Dem's
continue to screw the American people over and
over again with this B.S?

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Exactly!

She will appear as a lemming being lead by a heard of lemmings.

"There go the people. I must follow them, for I am their leader---Ledru-Rollin

From my experience recently, traveling a great deal for work, 3 days here a week there, Florida through Arizona and all in between (I reside in the south and Texas)...

Many did not vote for Trump but often share that they are just exhausted, aggravated, irritated, disgusted about all the focus on Trump and not getting a damn thing done by their government.

Trump will win the States I visit often...there has been a change in time and open conversations.

The Democrats are bringing focus upon them which they can not withstand now.

mg

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

I think they won’t vote to impeach. And I’m right.

They won’t.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Not as president, he will appeal and appeal and appeal knowing full well his supporters will, well support him.
Look at his taxes, still evading and his fanboys love it. Many Republicans know this will be a career killer and will run interference, unfortunately the best people like giuliani keep throwing da man under the bus.
They should be able to string it out for a year though.
By which point he will assume the old grandpa the feeb role fully, his supporters wont want him locked up out of sympathy, along with blind loyalty.

Gives conspiracy theorists a year to do a 180 too. Since 2016 the deep state, nWo or whatever haven't had any power in history and the sole goal was to besmirch those in power. Expect a shift back to the 'they elect their chosen one every time wake up sheeple!' stance. Is he blinking or giving off a super sekret illuminati sign to his lizard paymasters subscribe to my youtube channel and gives generously via patreon to fund the twoof, honest.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Yeah. . . um. . . . btw. . . .

What is the impeachable offence?

Asking for a friend. Okay, it's Putin. He's been following this and is really confused.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: jhn7537

Yeah this will be soooooo good for him.
He does not have the support in the world out there that he does here on ATS.
Any time I hear people talk about him they are shaking their heads and saying what is he doing?
Not that I have political conversations out in public often.
But in general.
People are just tired of him and his antics.

This is called an echo chamber Silly

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
She just killed the DNC.

She rolled the dice and I don’t think she has the backing of the People that she thinks she has. The People will not accept a half baked scheme of impeachment as a CYA.

Congrats.

It's nothing more than timing to the run up of the election. They (the bat shlt crazy left) actually think it will somehow detract from Trump getting re-elected. All the bat shlt crazy left is doing is GALVANIZING those opposed to the left ENSURING Trump gets re-elected.

Which brings me to this question. Is this the actual intent? Or are the bat shlt crazy left really this stupid?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join