It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi Just Did It

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
So the two people who have replied to my post so far have failed to answer my question. Nice.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Question: if it comes to light that Trump actually DID pressure Ukraine to investigate Biden, what would your response be Trump supporters? Would you condemn him for it or would you brush it off as no big deal?

If you'd brush it off then what in the hell is the point of sitting here and denying it for weeks on end as if it's something you care about?

I would applaud it.

Hunter Biden got a job in the Ukraine hours after his daddy left the Ukraine.

It was in the gas industry.

Hunter Biden had 0 experience in the Ukraine or the Gas industry.

Hunter Biden got paid $50,000 a MONTH to do this job.

That is clear and obvious corruption.

So I would definitely welcome Trump asking the Ukraine to look into it. I hope he asked the irs, fbi, CIA, secret service and everyone else to look into it too!

What is your issue with investigating corruption?

Lolz🤪

link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

What's a Pelosi? A type of sauce? I don't get it.

Non American here so I don't understand. Did she sneeze in an elevator and spread swine flu because she didn't use a tissue to blow her cover? (Sorry, blow her nose)

Impeach Machiavelli, he started the fear campaign.

+2 more 
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
If Trump committed a crime, I'd expect him to be held accountable. As ole Nancy says, no one is above the law.

I expect the law to be applied equally though and there are a few others that need to be held accountable including (but not limited to):

Hillary
Comey
Obama
Mayors and Council members in sanctuary cities
Anyone crossing the border illegally
Anyone assisting anyone crossing the border illegally

Wouldn't that be awesome. The law applied to everyone. The definition of Rule of Law.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: stosh64

What I wanna know as a Middle Class Tax Payer is this .........Are Any of these Democrats Running for President going to Lower my Taxes , Improve my Standard of Living , Let me Keep my Second Amendment Rights , Raise my Kids According to their Actual Sex at Birth , and leave me Alone to Pursue Happiness ? If Not , GFY.............

Thats funny.
They have actually told us they will take EVERYTHING they can from us to save the planet and save us from ourselves.

That message is loud and clear, Americans have heard it too.

That is why we have this latest attempt to remove Trump, it is their only chance.

They stand NO chance of winning a fair election at this point.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

Yet Trump's kids have business associates and "jobs" overseas as well. Not seeing you guys up in arms over that. 😂

Still seeing a double standard regardless.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: Ahabstar

What's a Pelosi? A type of sauce? I don't get it.

Yes. But they don't make it anymore and the one that's left is way, way, way past it's sell-by date 😜

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Yet Trump's kids have business associates and "jobs" overseas as well. Not seeing you guys up in arms over that. 😂

At least they're qualified for the job.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Speaker of the House of Representatives, third in line for succession to the President. By her position, the de facto leader of the Democratic Party but not the actual leader. More of the face of the Party.

link   
a reply to: network dude

Because his inspector general said it was credible and troubling.
Why dont you want to know the whole story?

link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I haven't denied anything.
If he did pressure them, I would be a bit disappointed.
BUT....
Lets weigh that against what has happened to try to destroy him.
Like the whole Steele dossier?
The whole Kavanagh debacle?
The whole 2016 Election?
And all the rest?
Doesn't really measure up, does it?

If Ole Nancy doesn't have the votes, this whole thing is pointless, isn't it?

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

Greetings sillyolme, and perhaps people are getting "tired of his antics".

I also think the USA and even the world is sick of the Democrats and their lies, fake news, and their antics that have not stopped since 2016.

I also think Americans are waking up to just how anti-American the Democrats have become.

I left the USA because I saw this pile of manure coming a long time ago. I got ostracised by my family for saying that Bush #2 would win by the skin of his teeth, then Israel would erupt, and a long protracted war in the middle east would begin...

Now, 19 years later, my family admit I nailed it on the head...

The Democrats have shown their true colours now; and it is a do or die situation for the party who created the KKK, and long to destroy the Constitution.

I am glad I don't live there anymore.... it has devolved into such a retarded, uneducated, mis-informed debacle; that literally is a international embarrassment.

The USA has zero room to criticise other nations...about their political processes.

I pray for the trials to begin against the liars, and schemers and yes, traitors.

It makes me sick to watch, or read any news from the USA nowadays.

It has become a cesspool of corruption in a blender on puree.

It goes deeper than the two party system; the plan is to make them BOTH look bad, and the dumb sheep to choose a system that will doom them, and their precious freedoms.

Call it "Commie light" with a big heaping spoonful of Satanism.

Pravdaseeker

edit on 24-9-2019 by pravdaseeker because: forgot a point of clarification

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

He is withholding evidence. Obstructing justice is his thing.
If its second hand I guess we will find out why the IG says its credible.
And its not just the phone call as has already been mentioned.
There were promises made. He is KOMPROMAT.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
He will not be impeached

She will not get the votes she needs

Yet another fail by the left

Five more years of this

I bet the President is laughing his head off

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: mikell

He had better release the complaint from the whistleblower if he knows whats good for him.
This looks too much like a coverup now.

So , you know what is good for anyone else ?
Highly doubtful.

link   

How badly compromised is trump in the hands of Putin once again?

I'm still trying to figure out why you're still holding onto the false narrative that Trump is a Russian lackey. That has been proven to be false over and over again, by the people in YOUR party. Come on, use some of that grey matter and get on the right side of things.

If Trump is going to release the transcript you can bet there will be nothing in it to incriminate him - again. Pelosi is bowing to the pressure of her party to try anything to get Trump. All I hope is that it all backfires, the truth comes out and exposes all of your precious gods of the Left as the criminals they are.

link   

a reply to: Wardaddy454

He is withholding evidence. Obstructing justice is his thing.
If its second hand I guess we will find out why the IG says its credible.
And its not just the phone call as has already been mentioned.
There were promises made. He is KOMPROMAT.

What ?

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Add to the fact of how cowardly, pathetic and pitiful the dems are having to do this while the POTUS is out of country representing us to the world.

O.M.G.
The United Nations is in NY. He slept in his own bed last night.

+1 more 
link   

Did you really just compare what Trumps kids have done to what Hunter Biden has done? Come on, not even close to being apples to apples. Let me guess, you also believe Hilary's email scandal is similar to Ivanka Trump using a non Gov email address??

link   

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: stosh64

What I wanna know as a Middle Class Tax Payer is this .........Are Any of these Democrats Running for President going to Lower my Taxes , Improve my Standard of Living , Let me Keep my Second Amendment Rights , Raise my Kids According to their Actual Sex at Birth , and leave me Alone to Pursue Happiness ? If Not , GFY.............

Thats funny.
They have actually told us they will take EVERYTHING they can from us to save the planet and save us from ourselves.

That message is loud and clear, Americans have heard it too.

That is why we have this latest attempt to remove Trump, it is their only chance.

They stand NO chance of winning a fair election at this point.

Yep , that just about Covers it . If You Cannot Win Fairly Based on Personal Convictions that Benefit All your Fellow Citizens , then just CHEAT to get Your Way and Eff them All .

Oh , by the way , Yes , I was on your Lawn Old Man , I just decided to Remove some of those Ungodly Dandelions growing there as a Neighborly Gesture to a Fellow Citizen . Kentucky Bluegrass ? Hmm... Nice Lawn.

edit on 24-9-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join