It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi Just Did It

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yes he is. But not come Thursday.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

What I wanna know as a Middle Class Tax Payer is this .........Are Any of these Democrats Running for President going to Lower my Taxes , Improve my Standard of Living , Let me Keep my Second Amendment Rights , Raise my Kids According to their Actual Sex at Birth , and leave me Alone to Pursue Happiness ? If Not , GFY.............

edit on 24-9-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

I attached the law as explained in a NY TImes article.

he Supreme Court has contrasted the broad scope of the inquiry power of the House in impeachment proceedings with its more confined scope in legislative investigations. From the beginning of the Federal Government, presidents have stated that in an impeachment inquiry the Executive Branch could be required to produce papers that it might with‐hold in a legislative investigation.”

www.lawfareblog.com...

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
How is putting the official seal on the current impeachment investigations any different then yesterday?

Her support likely means the house may actually vote for impeachment. Of course the senate never will, and the campaign and debates will make it clear to every mostly non political person that the Democrats are basing impeachment off of nothing.

This ensures their defeat, not only for the presidency, but in all likelihood for congress as well.

+2 more 
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Where does anything say he ordered the DNI to withhold ?

😎

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Pyle

Big difference. This opens the door for discovery that he cant keep secret or hold back or redact.
The info doesnt have to come to us unless she's like Ken Star and does just that.
Legally there is a difference between just an investigation and an official impeachment inquiry.

Yeah there is, now she and the Dems own it.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

a reply to: Nyiah

Everything has changed as far as discovery goes.

Remains to be seen.

As Barr clearly stated in his rebuff to the Nadler posse,
there is an ongoing investigation of the FISA warrants,
and James Comey. Too bad dear, that is not going away.

Tough beans.

The Justice Department also argued there is a "continuing need for secrecy" about recent grand jury proceedings because there are several investigations still underway that grew out of Mueller's probe, according to Friday's filing.

www.wjhg.com...

edit on 24-9-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

a reply to: Nyiah

Everything has changed as far as discovery goes.

As far as discovery goes, yes. Sort of like the difference between making a less-than-honest statement to your best friend, and trying to get away with making that same statement to a court. It'll leave a nice chunk missing from your ass.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
There still needs to be a vote in the House.

Pelosi saying things changes nothing.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

Yeah this will be soooooo good for him.
He does not have the support in the world out there that he does here on ATS.
Any time I hear people talk about him they are shaking their heads and saying what is he doing?
Not that I have political conversations out in public often.
But in general.
People are just tired of him and his antics.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

" law as explained in a NY TImes article "

Hey NYT Editor , and then what did Jesus say Grandpa ?

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Remember folks, if he's guilty of a crime, he's guilty, I hope we are not going to stoop to the level of the asshole left who legitimizes things like this as long as it get's Trump. But if he's innocent, the gloves need to come off. All of them.

Exactly this!
And as far as I have seen Trump supporters have always had the viewpoint that the law needs to be followed.
IF Trump has done anything illegal he needs to face the consequences, period!

But if there is nothing to this and it is just another desperate BAMN tactic Trump needs to declass and BURY these traitors.

Enforce the law, period.
edit on 9 24 2019 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Any time I hear people talk about him they are shaking their heads and saying what is he doing?
But in general.

In public, my experience is the complete opposite.

MAGA MAGA MAGA

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

a reply to: Scepticaldem

No he did not say he was going to release the whistleblower complaint. He has instructed his DNI to withhold that from the American people in an attempted cover up. The NY Times got ahold of that info and that is why we are here at this moment in time.
He said he was going to release the transcripts of his phone call. I am sure he was careful on the phone call. What did he tell Guiliani to do? What threats and what promises were given.. How badly compromised is trump in the hands of Putin once again?
That is what he needs to release and the DNI has been summoned to chambers on Thursday and he has been advised that he needs to bring that complaint in its entirety when he does.

An official inquire means the turn over of requested documentation takes on a whole new meaning and prevents trump from withholding anything they ask for.

Whistleblower reports are suppossed to be kept secret, if they aren't it they are not really whistleblower reports, it defeats the whole purpose.

You are INSANE if you really believe Trump would release this transcript if he believes he has anything to worry about at all. I am beyond shocked that you still actually believe this utter manure the media is spreading and are still sucking it up as if it is the gospel.

How many times do these ridiculous false reports about Trump have to be proven to be BS before you understand they are intentional BS?

I think you actually know this is all BS, because I refuse to believe anyone can still be stupid enough to believe anymore of this anonymous source slander after it has proven false 50 times already.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

But in general.

The only people who are openly talking politics with strangers are liberals, and yes, they dislike trump. Trump controls the silent majority. Getting into political discussions in the public does zero favors for conservatives nowadays (heck, even moderates are lumped with conservatives now - considering how far left the democratic party has gone). The many, like myself, rarely speak politics in public and quietly show up to vote. Only lunatics want this impeachment movement...

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Question: if it comes to light that Trump actually DID pressure Ukraine to investigate Biden, what would your response be Trump supporters? Would you condemn him for it or would you brush it off as no big deal?

If you'd brush it off then what in the hell is the point of sitting here and denying it for weeks on end as if it's something you care about?

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

What if Trump only reminded the Ukraine that they HAD an investigation going until they were strong armed by Joe to save his kid and they said “Oh yeah. Thanks.”

+3 more 
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Question: if it comes to light that Trump actually DID pressure Ukraine to investigate Biden, what would your response be Trump supporters? Would you condemn him for it or would you brush it off as no big deal?

If you'd brush it off then what in the hell is the point of sitting here and denying it for weeks on end as if it's something you care about?

Well, considering Trump is fully declassifying the transcript and releasing it tomorrow, I'm sure he has nothing to hide. If he did, he likely wouldn't release it. Now, let me ask you this, do you not see any issues with Joe Biden bragging about withholding a billion dollars if the Ukraine government doesn't fire the lead prosecutor thats looking into the company is son Hunter sits on the board with... You dont see an issue with that?

link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: stosh64
Trumps latest tweet.
"democrats have one sole focus"
Trump
Exactly right Mr President.
It puts their whole agenda in perspective.

By Any Means Necessary
Thanks for that, epic.

Liked and RT all over the place.

I thought it was epic as well.
Found it on YT.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Look Out Nancy , the Impeachment Horse got Out of it's Stall !

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join