It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi Just Did It

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: mikell

He had better release the complaint from the whistleblower if he knows whats good for him.
This looks too much like a coverup now.

I honestly what to hear why anything the whisleblower might have said should be considered when seeing the entire transcript of the call. I mean that was the substance of the complaint, was it not?

I sincerely doubt you will rise to the challenge of explaining this, and likely someone else will spew whatever CNN told them to think, but somewhere in my heart, I hold out hope that you might really have a brain in there.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Possibly correct that someone has something on her. But, the dem old guard is just as out of touch with reality as the new ones, though in different ways.

I could see someone like Pelosi legitimately believing that pandering to twitter will be in her favor though. She doesnt really know how to play that game though, so any attempts to do so are more likely to have the justice dems scooping up supporters from them.

I feel like the absolute best thing to happen would be a dissolution of the establishment left, both new and old, to be replaced by those of us who actually care about things like the environment. Or nearly any of the topics that have been so thoroughly delegitimized, they are laughable. Thats the dreamer in me, obviously..

Or, at the very least, those of us who dont use information warfare vectors like twitter & facebook to define our entire worldview and use sources like vox to reinforce it.

Its tough to have conversations on actual (!) issues when one side (the colloquial "left," though thats not quite accurate imo) seems to be losing their mind due to a steady diet of garbage information, and the other is gleefully egging on this new form of mental illness. I "get" the latter.. The former is too far removed from anything I know as reality to relate in any capacity.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

what letter?

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

He had better release the complaint from the whistleblower if he knows whats good for him.
This looks too much like a coverup now.

He's covering up something the whistleblower doesn't even have first hand knowledge of?

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Add to the fact of how cowardly, pathetic and pitiful the dems are having to do this while the POTUS is out of country representing us to the world.

link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Just go Throw that Crap Against the Wall Nancy , It's just Verbal Diarrhea! , it Won't Stick , just Run Down that Wall ..........

link   
Its a shame to see what the DNC has become.

Once upon a time they had some great people in their party then the fringe pushed them out.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

a reply to: Arnie123

No its not. It is way overdue.
Never was, it's simply a tactic, with which not even your god and saviour Mueller could pull off.

link   

originally posted by: contextual

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
a reply to: Ahabstar

We all get to read the unredacted transcripts tomorrow. I also hear all this whistleblower has is second hand info. We will see what happens. What does the senate think about this?
It is almost like they don't want to work. Lets just keep having an ongoing investigation from now till the end of time. All DC is good for now...….nothing.

The guy who edited a weather map with a sharpie isn't going to put out an unedited transcript of a phone call which could get him impeached.

no, what he is actually going to do is edit in a scooby doo episode and hope nobody like the agencies that record all that stuff gets wise to it. And he would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you ree ree's. Derp.

link   
This is just to fill the news before the Horowitz report drops. The MSM will justify covering the current news (impeachment) above the ‘old’ news of last election. This is collusion between the media and the Dems once again.
I actually expected the Dems to wait with impeachment until the IG report would drop.
edit on 24-9-2019 by Goedhardt because: Bananas

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Trumps latest tweet.
"democrats have one sole focus"
Trump
Exactly right Mr President.
It puts their whole agenda in perspective.

By Any Means Necessary

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Remember folks, if he's guilty of a crime, he's guilty, I hope we are not going to stoop to the level of the asshole left who legitimizes things like this as long as it get's Trump. But if he's innocent, the gloves need to come off. All of them.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
So, I wonder if there will be an operation spoilsport element to this by starting recall petitions in specific districts to have certain representatives removed from office as a “heads up” to others remaining?

As for Nancy herself, Trump was rather enthusiastic about having her as Speaker. 4D chess to ensure his re-election bid because he knew she would try a stunt like this eventually?

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

In other words, desperate and trying to buy an impeachment.

Well they have a few problems, one of which is they just don't
have the votes for an impeachment proceeding.

And since Nancy Pansty got caught with her mouth full
when the DOJ rejected the demand for documents
it was based on her own words. So she thinks in
doing this she has "fixed" that problem.

I'd bet they still wont get anywhere, except
wiping out Biden and as Xue pointed out,
fuel for the fake news.

edit on 24-9-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

No he did not say he was going to release the whistleblower complaint. He has instructed his DNI to withhold that from the American people in an attempted cover up. The NY Times got ahold of that info and that is why we are here at this moment in time.
He said he was going to release the transcripts of his phone call. I am sure he was careful on the phone call. What did he tell Guiliani to do? What threats and what promises were given.. How badly compromised is trump in the hands of Putin once again?
That is what he needs to release and the DNI has been summoned to chambers on Thursday and he has been advised that he needs to bring that complaint in its entirety when he does.

An official inquire means the turn over of requested documentation takes on a whole new meaning and prevents trump from withholding anything they ask for.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Worse case scenario, Trump gets impeached, the Senate votes him out and we get Pence.

Establishment republicans get back into power.

The democrats still lose the House and any authority they might have had just through public backlash.

So either Trump stays and Democrats lose horribly. . . or Pence gets in and Democrats lose horribly.

Either way, Democrats are going to be taking it on the chin.

link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Trumps latest tweet.
"democrats have one sole focus"
Trump
Exactly right Mr President.
It puts their whole agenda in perspective.

By Any Means Necessary
Thanks for that, epic.

Liked and RT all over the place.

link   

originally posted by: network dude
Remember folks, if he's guilty of a crime, he's guilty

This is all day long from the left. Accuse without any proof.

Is this the kind of precedent you want set for the country?

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Everything has changed as far as discovery goes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join