It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi Just Did It

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
Nope
I just have a problem when you lie

Just stop lying
Easy peasy

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

what did I lose?

They are doing it now.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

They are going to impeach him.

And like Mueller, The Senate will EXONERATE !!!! 😎

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I don't lie.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'll ask again, what does Mitch McConnell have to say about all this?

I wouldn't be counting those chickens before they hatch dear.

Many GOP senators have already said they would vote to impeach if it was secret.

They just need to gather up their courage.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

2/3 majority needed to remove otherwise, like Clinton, it's a phffffft 😎

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   

a reply to: bloodymarvelous

How is Pelosi his political rival?
Is she running for president? Or does he want to be speaker of the house lol?

That's splitting hairs pretty close there.

All democrats are political rivals of all republicans. Maybe insiders don't see it that way, but the public does (and it makes sense for them to.)

If the Republicans take back the house in the next election, she probably won't be speaker anymore.

If Trump gets re-election, the Democrats will probably continue to lose ground.

IE she has politically motivated reasons for her investigation.

She might also have genuine concern for justice reasons.

But then, Trump might also have genuine concern for justice motivation on his mind too, when he investigates Biden's apparent obstruction of justice in Ukraine.

edit on 28-9-2019 by bloodymarvelous because: added to the post

edit on 28-9-2019 by bloodymarvelous because: miscommunicated that last line

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   

I don't lie.

Just like bobby 2 sticks will get him

They dont even have the stones to take a vote

They have NO conviction

ALL you do is lie

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   

" They are going to impeach him. "

What Charges and Proof whereof to Support an Impeachment of President Trump will be put Forth by the Democrats ? I have been trying for awhile to Find that out , but to no Avail . Care to Inform me of them since you seem quite Positive they somehow Exist Somewhere , or are you Only Aware of High Chimes and Miss O Meaners ?
edit on 28-9-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I'll ask again, what does Mitch McConnell have to say about all this?

I wouldn't be counting those chickens before they hatch dear.

Many GOP senators have already said they would vote to impeach if it was secret.

They just need to gather up their courage.

Forget it Jake, it's Chinatown 😎

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Impeach him for what? Some made-up nonsense? What crime can they get him for?

TheBorg :-)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Here’s a better video clip to explain what’s going on

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
The explosion of interest both pro-Trump and anti-Trump on this subject is just amazing. Seriously, I really am amazed. And I have been sitting on this for a couple of days but a name was thrown out, I looked into it and what would have been the motivation. Several key elected officials know the name, several of the talking heads also know and you can hear it as they speak. I won’t say it due to whistleblower protection laws, the integrity of ATS to not dox what may turn out to be the wrong person and lastly my own sense of honor and fair play. What I have seen makes sense and the motivation also makes sense.

But instead let me ask the question especially for those that are anti-Trump, how would you feel if it turns out that the whistleblower was only blowing a dog whistle? I ask, because it seems to be the case.
edit on 28-9-2019 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Phage posted this on another thread. Here is the actual complaint.

www.documentcloud.org...

There's seriously nothing in it except the phone call itself (mentioned from secondary sources). And a few anecdotes.

But we all know that calling the issuer of the complaint a "whistleblower" makes it sound like there must be tons of similar complaints out there waiting to be brought to light.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I don't lie.

So you are hanging on 'what is...is' meaning to impeach. Whatever! Seriously, Trump could get snookered at some point with his wording...what will happen? A fine? A note on his record? And what? America will still elect him again in 2020 because there is not anyone stepping up to the plate to take on this crazy political mess who actually has or can benefit ALL Americans as Trump has during his term in office!

The smartest and best will not run because of the 'politics' of our society! It isn't worth the stress. I give kudos to Trump...it is amazing that he can handle the stress of deceit from those that oppose him. Though...understandable...when one knows he may not live much longer...they do focus on what this world will be like for their children and grandchildren. No matter their ego or narcissistic tendencies...they recognize...hate against them is meaningless. They go all in. Trump is all in here.

Younger candidates will be under too much pressure to be a scapegoat...so kudos to Trump who doesn't hold back...even if I disagree on some things ...overall, he is doing well for his family and my family.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Whatever it is.. and it truly doesnt matter what it is or on what subject... if Pelosi or Waters spew it, I can safely believe its utter BS and simply take the diametrically opposed stance on the thing.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Maybe it is just me, but today I regretfully tuned in to a cable news outlet and lo and behold the only Democrats interviewed were ones that obviously did not know who the whistleblower was. A couple even freely admitted that they did not know. In fact the only readily recognizable Democrat on tape was Schiff that only spoke to upholding the Constitution.

Dems know they are done and are just sending out their useful idiots with talking points to keep the topic from shifting to the whistleblower and their motivation of an axe to grind with Trump.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

If the Republicans take back the house in the next election, she probably won't be speaker anymore.

Probably? Of course she wouldn't be.

Honestly, I think 2020 will be a bit weird. A re-elected Trump, but I think the Dems will hold the House, and likely pick up a seat or two in the Senate. Mostly, because of the numbers and which seats are up for it in 2020.

I'd love to be wrong on the Congress forecast though.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Moron Democrats setting a precedent to just impeach any future President you don't like.

No crimes need to be committed.

If they impeach Trump without a crime I expect every future President to also be impeached for the rest of our country's history.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Yeah when groping joe drops out, hillary will jump in to "save the party" i cant wait till trump beats her again

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join