It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi Just Did It

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
What absolutely blew my mind, (and it shouldn't have) was when she said, "well that is a conviction!" With a smirk and an evil giggle. Are you freaking kidding me!?! They haven't even voted to impeach, (which is a trial), for those that don't know. Let alone found anything to have a trial about, and she already has a damn conviction. Why does this surprise me?

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

After repeatedly sending Rudy Giuliani, his personal attorney, to talk with Ukrainian aides to try and get them to re-open and investigation in Joe Biden's son Trump political rival in 2020, Trump places an inexplicable hold on Ukraine Military Aid funds and then makes this call. The Ukrainian President doesn't have to ask about the Elephant in the room (Why have you put a hold on the money we so desperately need) because Trump explains it to him.

Excerpts:

TRUMP:
the United States has been very, very good to Ukraine. I wouldn't say that it's reciprocal necessarily because things are happening that are not good but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine.

TRUMP:
I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike ... I guess
you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation ..

*WTF??? What was not provided in the two "..." and why the hell is the President of the United States telling the President of Ukraine to go after the firm (as well as target one of it's founders) that has outed Russian hackers for interfering in the US election AND other European elections? This is sh&^ I'd expect Vladimir Putin to demand, actually Putin wouldn't be dumb enough to say it on a call.

Trump:
Whatever you can do, it's very important that you do it if that's possible.

Trump:
Good because I heard you had a prosecutor who was very good and he was shut down and that's really unfair.

A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved. Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor bf New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. Rudy very much knows what's happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great.

The other thing, there's a lot of talk about Biden's son,. that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great.
Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it ... It sounds horrible to me.

TRUMP: I will have Mr. Giuliani.give you a call and I am also going to have.Attorney General Barr call and we will get to繚 the bottom of it. I'm sure you will figure it out. I heard the prosecutor was treated very badly and he was a very fair
prosecutor.

TRUMP:
I will tell Rudy and Attorney General Barr to call. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Pelosi Just Did It

Whats the difference than Team (C) Linton hiring a british 'ex' spy and what Trump supposedly did?

You mean apart from him being the President of the United States and using congressional appropriated Military Assistance funds as extortion money to demand campaign assistance from a foreign government?

edit on 25-9-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

Biden and Son Inc.

不不不不不不不不不

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

You mean apart form him being the President of the United States and using congressional appropriated Military Assistance funds as extortion money to demand campaign assistance from a foreign government?

hahaha
that is funny
you should try that out on people who have not actually read the transcipt

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

You mean apart form him being the President of the United States and using congressional appropriated Military Assistance funds as extortion money to demand campaign assistance from a foreign government?

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I love when someone claims to hate getting dirty, but they are covered in dirt from head to toe.

epic

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: loraann

So you have me sooooooo confused I didn't add my reply.
See now I thought you were talking about Trump. Obviously you were speaking of Obama. Silly me.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Pelosi and Schiff caught in lies yesterday.

Less than 24 hours and both caught in more lies.

Today, Schiif can hardly even talk. Voice has changed, demeanor changed.

不不不不不不不不不

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Major death in the family does that to you, namely the entire political party.

But I said that last night as Nancy was doing her drunken ramble. Hence the thread.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd
a reply to: Ahabstar

It's about frick'n time - the Mad Man Baby has to go along with all his flunkies.

Who is Mad Man Baby..?

Sorry, I'm not fluent in Kindergarten language...

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Hmmm...

I decided to do a little look see into why Nancy decided to kill the party. The old first order of business, keep getting elected. Seems there was a petition up on Change.org to remove he4 as Speaker, and possibly from her seat entirely.

Poor Nancy listened to the loonies

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Why are the democrats so damn desperate,and it might not be what you think it is.

There is something, someone they are trying desperately to protect, the truth would ruin all of them Dems. and Reps.

Trump knows.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
So the Democrats are accusing Trump of doing the exact same thing that Biden admitted to on national TV.........for asking the president of Ukraine to look into what Biden admitted ON NATIONAL TELEVISION.

From the Democrats and msm we don't here a peep about what Biden PUBLICLY ADMITTED, yet Trump should be impeached for asking it be looked into.

This is the twilight zone.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
a reply to: missed_gear

Have some light reading, on me:

A well-constituted court for the trial of impeachments is an object not more to be desired than difficult to be obtained in a government wholly elective. The subjects of its jurisdiction are those offenses which proceed from the misconduct of public men, or, in other words, from the abuse or violation of some public trust. They are of a nature which may with peculiar propriety be denominated POLITICAL, as they relate chiefly to injuries done immediately to the society itself. The prosecution of them, for this reason, will seldom fail to agitate the passions of the whole community, and to divide it into parties more or less friendly or inimical to the accused. In many cases it will connect itself with the pre-existing factions, and will enlist all their animosities, partialities, influence, and interest on one side or on the other; and in such cases there will always be the greatest danger that the decision will be regulated more by the comparative strength of parties, than by the real demonstrations of innocence or guilt.

It's entirely about the political will to impeach and always has been. That is the process. Is the lower house willing to impeach? If so, is the upper house willing to remove? That is the entire process.

Pelosi could hold a vote tomorrow on impeachment. Or they can have investigations or hearings or do nothing. It's up to the lower house to decide when and how they go about the process.

again...no

You linked a State's procedural advice from the Federalist Papers defining the Federal reasoning using the Senate (not the House or Supreme Court) in trying cases brought forth by a simple majority of the House vote of impeachment....

you missed the "why" part this was written...and proved my point.

1. You do not understand the procedures.
2. You are no student of history..
3. Read the preface...you can find them in books as well

Passions will be inflamed because it is public men that are the subjects of impeachments and the prosecution of them will incite the whole community and divide it into parties more or less friendly to the accused. There is a danger that a decision will be based more on the strength of the parties than the guilt or innocence of the accused. This danger would be apparent if the body making up the court was elected periodically and thus more likely to be biased in their judgment particularly if it is the leaders of the parties that are the subjects.

One should read their own cites, in entirety and not abbreviated web articles...even citing exact texts, other 'authors' (as shown) will give you insight.

mg
edit on 25-9-2019 by missed_gear because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Why would Pelosi move forward with impeachment, when she hasnt even seen the transcripts yet? Especially when she wasnt so reluctant in the past to proceed with Impeachment in the past.
Its because that she knows that none of the dems running for president has a chance to defeat trump for sure a far leftist like Warren.so in desperation moves forward with impeachment. And probably was being constantly pressured from member of her party, from the likes of AOC etc...

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Youve posted a lot of assumptions and lies. If youre so certain Trump withheld military funds to pressure Ukraine to help in campaign assistance then prove it to us, show us without a doubt that Trump did this, put your money where your mouth is. Well be waiting.

Youre also obviously unaware that the prosecutor that replaced the one Biden had fired reopened the case after it was closed.

Nazar Kholodnytskyi, the lead anti-corruption prosecutor in Lutsenko's office, confirmed to me in an interview that part of the Burisma investigation was reopened in 2018, after Joe Biden made his remarks. "We were able to start this case again," Kholodnytskyi said.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Trump and the President of Ukraine in news conference now.

Democrats made into total fools.

Democrats getting their collective asses whipped

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Beat me too it.

I think Trump is going to send a bugler over to the House to play Taps pretty soon.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

originally posted by: shooterbrody

how did that transcript work our for you?

It actually made me feel a little ill reading a US President asking the Ukrainian President to go after the IT Security Firm (Crowdstrike) and one of it's founders that were responsible for proving that Russia was behind the election interference?

Then to ask him to investigate Joe Biden, describe the former prosecutor that the entire world agreed was corrupt as a "A very good guy" etc. etc.

Over and over telling him to get on the phone with his personal attorney Giuliani?

The Biden stuff is clear Abuse of Power, but asking the Ukrainian President to go after Crowdstrike? That is like Vladimir Putin speaking directly, bizarre and needs answers immediately.

Lastly the call lasted 30 minutes? Wow has this "Memo" been abbreviated.
CAUTION: A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation.繚 (TELCON) is not a verbatim transcript of a
discussion. The text in this document records the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty Officers and-NSC policy staff assigned to listen.and memorialize the conversation in written form as the conversation takes place.

If this is the best version of a "Memo" they can offer and it is still this damning, there is serious problems ahead for the WH.

You've done a super job of fronting the biggest nothing burger yet in the hapless and cringe worthy attempts to overturn an election result.
You're still not kidding anyone though, bud.
Nothing in that transcript even represents the slightest issue.
Why would the President of the USA NOT be allowed to seek the help of allies to get to the bottom of serious criminal accusations?
Now, if your President had asked for a fake dossier to be drafted up and winged it through the courts to get a FISA warrant to spy on Biden, then you might have an issue... though last time that happened you didn;t really have an issue with it, so who knows.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join