It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi Just Did It

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

So what evidence or proof do you have that Trump did anything wrong?

With the "Russian Interference" campaign of 2016, the defense was that Trump was a private citizen and did not directly ask for assistance in the Presidential campaign, but rather Russia engaged on the campaign by their own initiative.

Note: In the President's written testimony to the Special Counsel he argued he was kidding about asking Russia for those 30k emails. No such defense is available here.

With Ukraine, it is the President of the Untied States, under Oath of Office as the highest Public Servant in the land, demanding a foreign country intervene in a US election to help him and open an investigation into a political rival.

The President of the United States has admitted to asking a foreign leader to intervene and assist him in his presidential campaign.

That alone is a profound betrayal of the country, public trust, a breach of his oath of office and constitutional duties.

The extortion using US Military Aid appropriated by congress, the use of the State Department to arrange meetings where Trumps personal attorney could repeatedly make clear the demands that Ukraine help the President in the election, the obstruction and withholding of a whistle-blower complaint from the intelligence oversight committee are also clearly damning, but Trump admitted request that he asked the President of Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden and Son.

It was a betrayal of the constitution and public trust as the Founding Fathers envisioned it when they specifically articulated Treason and Bribery as causes for Impeachment.

“The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors”

The Federalist Papers No. 68

Nothing was more to be desired than that every practicable obstacle should be opposed to cabal, intrigue, and corruption.

These most deadly adversaries of republican government might naturally have been expected to make their approaches from more than one quarter, but chiefly from the desire in foreign powers to gain an improper ascendant in our councils.

avalon.law.yale.edu...

John Adams to Jefferson:

You are apprehensive of foreign Interference, Intrigue, Influence. So am I.—But, as often as Elections happen, the danger of foreign Influence recurs.

founders.archives.gov...

George Washington's Farewell address:

"Against the insidious wiles of foreign influence ... the jealousy of a free people ought to be constantly awake, since history and experience prove that foreign influence is one of the most baneful foes of republican government."

www.loc.gov...

All of this before we even see the Transcript of the call and the Whistleblower complaint that outlines a series of events and involves "a promise".
edit on 25-9-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: chiefsmom

I'm never wrong.

best post made today!

lol
wow

Come now....show some pity. We have all discovered and seen over the past years, how Democrats suffer from 'Don't Recall' syndrome. They simply have no control when the brainwashing keeps wiping their memory with that cloth of destruction.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Extorris
the odni disagrees with your premise
www.lawfareblog.com...
statues included

This complaint, however, concerned conduct by someone outside the Intelligence Community and did not relate to any "intelligence activity within the responsibility and authority of the DNI." The complaint therefore did not fall within the statutory framework governing reporting matters of "urgent concern" to Congress.

Respectfully, however, those are not the words of the statute. Instead, the statutory procedures apply only when "[a]n employee of an element of the intelligence community . . . intends to report to Congress a complaint or information with respect to an urgent concern,"

We believe that it is important to apply the statute as it was written, because reading it to give a complainant a unilateral right to forward a complaint to the congressional intelligence committees would raise serious constitutional questions. As the Obama Administration explained in its comments on the legislation enacting section 3033(k), "if this bill were read to give Intelligence Community employees unilateral discretion to disclose classified information to Congress, it would be unconstitutional."

but that is just "paperwork" right.....

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
and the transcript dropped

lol
much ado about nothing
lol

looking into crowdstrike is a bad thing right?;
lol
mkay

well done dems

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
time.com...
and

The Federalist Papers repeatedly assert that only a crime against the safety and integrity of the State can serve as a predicate for impeachment and removal.

The Founders indisputably saw soliciting foreign influence in our elections as one of the most clear and indisputable threats to the "integrity of the state".

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
under the Constitution he cant be charged with treason as were not at war with Russia or Ukraine.

I would agree that Treason as a charge is difficult to establish. It was defined narrowly in the constitution on purpose, since under British rule simply speaking ill of the King could get you hanged under the charge of Treason.

Trump's extorting a foreign nation for assistance in his Presidential Campaign is as clear an example of an Abuse of Power as this country has seen in it's history.

Any person with a modicum of intellectual honesty would admit the Founding Fathers would find this precisely the type of activity that would warrant removal from office.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I thought you were going to try to make a point of my being wrong.

Thats not it.

I cant make you believe the Mueller report and I cant make you understand that it is still a threat to trump because the only reason he is not being indicted is because he is president.

Ut oh....

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   

He cheated. I didnt see that coming.

Hey even he was surprised it worked out.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

He cheated. I didnt see that coming.

Hey even he was surprised it worked out.

so you are not always right, but you always lie about being always right?

how did that transcript work our for you?

nothing there
lol

you dems dont even get a nice try for that one

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

take the floor vote

especially after reading the transcript of the call

take the vote

bet you dont get 50 now

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

a reply to: jhn7537

Yeah this will be soooooo good for him.
He does not have the support in the world out there that he does here on ATS.

You're right - he has even more support in the world than he does here.

People are just tired of him and his antics.

Actually... not. He is playing people like you like fiddle, and you fall into his traps through your sheer TDS level 6 desperation every single time.

I no longer feel sorry for you, Silly. I will be rotflmao as you go spinning down the black hole of insanity when Trump is re-elected and the dems lose the House and the Reps gain a super majority in the Senate in 2020.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris
With the "Russian Interference" campaign of 2016, the defense was that Trump was a private citizen and did not directly ask for assistance in the Presidential campaign, but rather Russia engaged on the campaign by their own initiative.

With Ukraine, it is the President of the Untied States, under Oath of Office as the highest Public Servant in the land, demanding a foreign country intervene in a US election to help him and open an investigation into a political rival.

The President of the United States has admitted to asking a foreign leader to intervene and assist him in his presidential campaign.

Yeah... except nothing that you said actually happened except in the deep dark recesses of your TDS level 6 deranged mind.

All of this before we even see the Transcript of the call and the Whistleblower complaint that outlines a series of events and involves "a promise".

And now that the transcript is out proving there is nothing there, I guess all you have left is the so-called 'whistleblower' complaint (but they aren't actually a whistleblower, since they don't have first hand knowledge of anything, and are likely being paid to make the complaint)... so, what will you do when that is released and the truth that it is not only nothing, it is less than nothing comes out... what, oh what will you do then?

I'm sure you'll find another lie to latch onto...

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

how did that transcript work our for you?

It actually made me feel a little ill reading a US President asking the Ukrainian President to go after the IT Security Firm (Crowdstrike) and one of it's founders that were responsible for proving that Russia was behind the election interference?

Then to ask him to investigate Joe Biden, describe the former prosecutor that the entire world agreed was corrupt as a "A very good guy" etc. etc.

Over and over telling him to get on the phone with his personal attorney Giuliani?

The Biden stuff is clear Abuse of Power, but asking the Ukrainian President to go after Crowdstrike? That is like Vladimir Putin speaking directly, bizarre and needs answers immediately.

Lastly the call lasted 30 minutes? Wow has this "Memo" been abbreviated.
CAUTION: A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation.· (TELCON) is not a verbatim transcript of a
discussion. The text in this document records the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty Officers and-NSC policy staff assigned to listen.and memorialize the conversation in written form as the conversation takes place.

If this is the best version of a "Memo" they can offer and it is still this damning, there is serious problems ahead for the WH.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

And now that the transcript is out proving there is nothing there,

Maybe you haven't read the transcript?

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
CNN and MSNBC scrambling and shimmering and deflecting like crazy.

Democrats exposed as liars

Obama Administration 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
DNC/Hillary Crowdstrike exposed too

Biden dirty

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Pelosi Just Did It

Whats the difference than Team (C) Linton hiring a british 'ex' spy and what Trump supposedly did?

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Ahabstar

Totally awesome.

They did it.

I hope the Republicans imitate the Democrats during the CLinton Era without a single one voting for the big I.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Extorris
www.whitehouse.gov...

I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike ... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has.it

yeah because finding out what happened with crowdstrike would be a bad thing right?
lol
mkay

It actually made me feel a little ill reading a US President asking the Ukrainian President to go after the IT Security Firm (Crowdstrike)

he didnt really ask that now did he
finding out what happened isnt your "going after"
drop the spin

I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it.

not quite his personal lawyer?
quit with the lies

from the ukranian president

I also plan to surround myself with great people and in addition to that investigation, I guarantee as the President of Ukraine that all the investigations.will be done openly and candidly .

the Ukraine president brought up the investigations, it is not like this is a one sided conversation
it appears he and tump are on the same page

Good because I heard you had a prosecutor who was very good and he was shut down and that's really unfair. A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved.

hearing rumors and getting to the bottom of them seems important
but it is no way a crime

The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great.

"whatever you can do with the attorney general" is in no way a crime

attempting to impeach over this is terrible

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Remember this ?

Ukrainian government officials tried to help Hillary Clinton and undermine Trump by publicly questioning his fitness for office. They also disseminated documents implicating a top Trump aide in corruption and suggested they were investigating the matter, only to back away after the election. And they helped Clinton’s allies research damaging information on Trump and his advisers, a Politico investigation found.

2 years ago

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join