It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi Just Did It

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

It's also possible that the people recognize that while they may not like him, he hasn't done anything worthy of actual impeachment too.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: scraedtosleep

That's why I think she said what she said and what she did.

She's setting the stage for a democrat loss because no party has won after an impeachment process.

She's protecting the fact that there are nothing but losers waiting in the wings and she's giving her party cover.

Scary thought: Pelosi is behind Pence in the presidential line of succession.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

well nowadays, when you bathe in the blood of virgins, you are accused of being a pedophile.

not like back in the old days..when virgins were older..

I saw a pic of Pelosi and JFK together, JFK was assassinated when I was 3

so yeah Pelosi has been in politics my whole life, I'm 58.

think about that.........

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Word is on twitter in the last half an hour that the so called
whistle blower has been exposed to be an operative of a
political rival, and Trump has proof.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Color me surprised. This is like, what, the 6th time the left has tried this on Trump now?

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Pelosi's new theme song along with all the Committee Chairs ........ 😀

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Could it be that the whistleblower was a...Hilary Clinton operative and the whole Joe and Hunter Biden story leak was just another ploy from that evil genius like The Birth Certificate issue and Bush Lied, People Died?

All part of the master plot to push her girl Warren to the head of the polls over Biden because woman President is more important than a Hilary President?

Heard that rumor the same day the Biden story came out, that it had Hillary’s fingerprints on it.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem
So you are literally saying they need no substance to impeach.

As was stated earlier, according to your logic every president sworn in should be immediately under impeachment. Right?

Lolz🤪

It's not that they -should- be, it's that they can be. It's entirely up to the political will of the House of Representatives to impeach.

You laugh but it's true, every president is impeachable. No president is exempt from the checks and balances enshrined in our Constitutional Republic. The president is not a dictator, not a king, not even a kingmaker. From the moment they're sworn in the president and the presidency are subject to the will of the House and Congress as a whole. If the House wants to impeach the president, for any reason at all, they can do that.

Just as Hamilton surmised in Federalist 65:

They are of a nature which may with peculiar propriety be denominated POLITICAL, as they relate chiefly to injuries done immediately to the society itself.

There need be no written law broken. It's not a case of actual crimes but of the sense that the President (or any elected official) has, in some way, damaged society in such a grievous manner as to be potentially removed from office with no chance of being elected again.

If I were to prognosticate; the House will investigate and impeach, likely along party lines. Trump will become only the third president to ever be impeached as he will refuse to step down. The Senate might hold a trial and, ultimately, vote along party lines (again) for acquittal.

The Democrats will investigate throughout the winter and spring leaving the job to the Senate in the late spring/early summer. Right when the last remaining Democratic primaries are held. This will set us up for the general election where the electorate will make their own decision on whether or not the Senate was right to keep Trump in office.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Nancy is like one of those bobble heads, doesn't know what side she's on and swayed by members of the squad in fact, we have no idea what's going through their heads from one day to the next.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

You really dont think theyre gonna stop at Trump do you?

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
This is another in a long list of things the left can use to say why they lost in 2020...they already know they are going to lose so if they create 6-7 things that would cause them to lose that are bad the will endorse to blame.

1. Impeachment narrative
2. Russian Collusion narrative
3. Racial Narrative
4. LGBT narrative
5. Immigration narrative
6. Misogynistic narrative
7. Gun Violence narrative
I would include abortion but that was a very very short lived argument as compared to the above.

Trump is at 52% in the same polls MSNBC was crucifying him with when less. You are going to impeach????
edit on Seppm30pmf0000002019-09-24T23:02:51-05:001151 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

I guess we will have to wait till tomorrow to
know for sure, but it does smell like Hillary.

Hell hath nor fury like a Hillary scorned.

I posted the info on a new thread, just so
tired of this B.S. by the Democrat party.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: mikell

He had better release the complaint from the whistleblower if he knows whats good for him.
This looks too much like a coverup now.

He is releasing it, so is the Senate. Do some research before you post. That was pretty much determined pre-early afternoon.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Let’s get this sorted out;

- anonymous whistleblower didn’t actually hear the phone call.

- anonymous whistleblower is a Dem supporter.

- anonymous whistleblower has a “legal team”

- anonymous whistleblower legal team represented key Dems in past.

- House wants to violate rules/law by having impeachment investigation BEFORE taking required vote to start impeachment investigation.

- House wants to hear from whistleblower who didn’t hear phone call over getting full transcript of the call.

- House wants “anonymous” whistleblower to testify.

- Biden admitted in video he leveraged $1b in aid to get Ukraine to fire prosecutor investigating his son.

You simply can’t make this stuff up. Last count the Dems were at 173 of 210 votes to actually launch an impeachment process. You can’t just launch one in committee.

If CNN/MSNBC/MSM didn’t lose enough market share with Russia Hoax; this one may be the nail in their coffin. Now would be an interesting time for;

- another SCOTUS slot to open up.
- DOJ to start charging SpyGate crooks.
- FBI to scoop up some of Epstein’s Tier I buddies.
- China to ink a deal with the US.
- Iran to back down.

Something’s brewing for the Dems to jump the shark like this. Fun days.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

You really dont think theyre gonna stop at Trump do you?

i believe Pelosi and others in congress are capable of anything. What about you?
edit on 24-9-2019 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
When you can’t get the 210 votes to “start” impeachment all you’re left with is talking about impeaching. Which is NOT impeaching.

Between AOC’s Squat Cobblers, BSC Nancy, Nutty Nadler and Silly Schiff; the whole Dem House are melting down.

Trump has them triggering themselves.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Whistle blower = Partisan hack
+
Trump/Ukraine call = Nothing burger

= Dem/MSM Suicides Imminent???

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Whistle blower = Partisan hack
+
Trump/Ukraine call = Nothing burger

= Dem/MSM Suicides Imminent???

= free cheeseburgers !!

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

After transcript release, DEMOCRATS will say:

"Official conversations between U.S. Prez and Ukraine Prez are owned by the u.s. government.

Trump releasing them makes him a lawbreaker..just like Comey!

IMPEACHMENT is more imperative now than ever!!"

Will dims go FULL ret'ard ?

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Old home movie discovered of Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer !!

edit on Sep-25-2019 by xuenchen because: 😮

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join