It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11 year old girl charged with a hate crime

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Or.. Maybe it is kinda the same?

yeah, you know i think your right. all you can control about many situations is how you react to them.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
I grew up in 70s/80s in the south. I'm a black guy. I got in a few fights with white kids at school. At no point did me or the white kids ever think it was "racism". Kids at that age don't really have a deep concept of "race".

This is really disturbing because it creates a sort of minority privilege where anything done to us can be perceived to be racially motivated.

Yes and yes...

Let me guess, this was in New York... let me check.

AHAHA bingo!

What a shocker.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Oh yes to go back to the good old days when America was great when you could call someone racial slurs give them a black eye and it would be swept under the rug. I know first hand because I called and got called racial slurs and fought over it when I was a kid, I do not want my children growing up like that and thinking it is acceptable.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TexasSeabee
a reply to: eletheia

No not poor me. I guess you missed the part where I said I admitted my mistakes and took responsibility for it knowing I would be kicked out. Master Chief tried everything to keep me in but it was zero tolerance. I have led quite a successful life after I got over the shame.

And no 20 is not an adult. By law yes but emotionally and mentally no.

This is what I get for talking to people online.

No man. Some of us see that what happened to you was BS.

I'm sure that you would have more than proved your worth, if given the chance.

Yes, choices have consequences.

What the discussion here is about is the "consequences". Which are questionable to too many people.

The only reason I could see an 11 year old being charged with this, is if it was a recurring theme. Even then, maybe the parents should be charged if that's the case.

edit on 9/25/2019 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The idea that any child of 11 can be charged with a hate crime for nothing more serious than a fight on a bus shows how far this country has fallen to Leftist ideology. Hate crimes themselves are a farce, either you committed a crime or not - what motivation has to do with it is just an aside. Do we question why people steal? Is it worse if they do it because they are jealous?

Second, arresting an 11 year old is ridiculous then tacking on "hate crime" charges just makes it even more so. Funny how it's a white child being charged. Apparently other races are incapable of hatred. Just when did actual hate crime legislation get on the books? It's total communist agitprop material designed to divide and conquer and has no place in American jurisprudence.
edit on 25-9-2019 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock
They can read about it, doesnt mean they understand or have first hand experience with it.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420
a reply to: Gothmog

So , you believe in no punishment for wrong-doing ?

no i believe in not hitting people to get them to do what you say.

we don't beat or hit criminals unless they use violence first, we put them on trial and lock them in cages.

again, if i can't punch you in the mouth when you do something wrong, no, you shouldn't hit your kids.

your a lazy parent if you do, mentally lazy. there are plenty of ways to discipline a child without hitting them.

Who spoke of hitting children ?
I got the old hickory switch.
So , I learned not to do wrong .
And lesson learned.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join