It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump announces release of unredacted transcript.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Rob808
The new conversation is the transcripts MUST be fake because the talking heads it could be. This is a joke. The media lied long enough to trick half the country into trusting only them, and showed half the country you can't ever trust them.

America needs trust and faith in its system and the dems are DESTROYING that trust because they aren't in power. a reply to: Fallingdown

From what I am seeing and reading is the unredacted transcript was never delivered, instead a summary was submitted. Also, now the whistleblower alleges the initial phone recording was moved to another computer by Trump Admin. Why wasn't the original phone call recording submitted?

That's rich. The whistleblower, by his own admission, didn't hear the phone call, and is only repeating rumors he's heard.

How can anybody do a transcript of a phone call without listening to the phone call? Bats##tcrazy logic there.

the whistle blower did
and you are right it is bat&^%$ crazy

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Rob808
The new conversation is the transcripts MUST be fake because the talking heads it could be. This is a joke. The media lied long enough to trick half the country into trusting only them, and showed half the country you can't ever trust them.

America needs trust and faith in its system and the dems are DESTROYING that trust because they aren't in power. a reply to: Fallingdown

I'll leave you poor Americans to your sad state of affairs as it appears only Americans understand the finer workings of their government.

/sarc

From what I am seeing and reading is the unredacted transcript was never delivered, instead a summary was submitted. Also, now the whistleblower alleges the initial phone recording was moved to another computer by Trump Admin. Why wasn't the original phone call recording submitted?

That's rich. The whistleblower, by his own admission, didn't hear the phone call, and is only repeating rumors he's heard.

How can anybody do a transcript of a phone call without listening to the phone call? Bats##tcrazy logic there.

the whistle blower did
and you are right it is bat&^%$ crazy

Sad state of affairs.
edit on 19CDT03America/Chicago02030330 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I heard the condition is called being a politician.

new topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join