It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump announces release of unredacted transcript.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Wait till they release all the facts about how the Obama Administration supported the Russian takeover of Crimea.

The tears will rise the Oceans at least 3 inches 😎

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Wait till they release all the facts about how the Obama Administration supported the Russian takeover of Crimea.

The tears will rise the Oceans at least 3 inches 😎

Da .

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I like to wait to hear both sides then do a little research .

A little evidence doesn’t hurt either case in point ......

there’s obviously lots that’s very troubling there

After three years of Flake, Romney and just about every Democrat Issuing vague innuendos to garner outrage .

Because of their track record I dismiss them and look for more credible sources . In this case there’s a big tell sign that their information probably isn’t a credible. Adam Schiff agreed and he hasn’t been right in 3 1/2 years .

Because I hate to be wrong .

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   
The new conversation is the transcripts MUST be fake because the talking heads it could be. This is a joke. The media lied long enough to trick half the country into trusting only them, and showed half the country you can't ever trust them.

America needs trust and faith in its system and the dems are DESTROYING that trust because they aren't in power. a reply to: Fallingdown

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
The new conversation is the transcripts MUST be fake because the talking heads it could be. This is a joke. The media lied long enough to trick half the country into trusting only them, and showed half the country you can't ever trust them.

America needs trust and faith in its system and the dems are DESTROYING that trust because they aren't in power. a reply to: Fallingdown

From what I am seeing and reading is the unredacted transcript was never delivered, instead a summary was submitted. Also, now the whistleblower alleges the initial phone recording was moved to another computer by Trump Admin. Why wasn't the original phone call recording submitted?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight
so the excuse now is:
the ukranian president lied yesterday to the press when he said there was no pressure from trump
the entire system that collected and documented the call lied and changed the contents of such to benefit trump

lol
mkay

perhaps you should research how those calls are handled and how many people that would involve

lol

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
"Transcript" may or may not contain the full and actual information that was discussed since it is put together from notes taken by people. What could go or be done wrong with that method.

Nixon would be proud.

Is this dancing with the politicians or circus of the politicians.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
so the excuse now is:
the ukranian president lied yesterday to the press when he said there was no pressure from trump
the entire system that collected and documented the call lied and changed the contents of such to benefit trump

lol
mkay

perhaps you should research how those calls are handled and how many people that would involve

lol

I think we all need to retrieve that initial phone call and have a listen.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
lol
mkay

prey tell how many people do you think are involved with this process?
do you think they would not file whistleblower reports if their work was compromised?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
"Transcript" may or may not contain the full and actual information that was discussed since it is put together from notes taken by people. What could go or be done wrong with that method.

Nixon would be proud.

Is this dancing with the politicians or circus of the politicians.

yeah cause those "people" are all trump people, right?

wow

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

lol
mkay

prey tell how many people do you think are involved with this process?
do you think they would not file whistleblower reports if their work was compromised?

How many phone calls are we talking about?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I dont know, you tell me?
How many people are involved with that process? And from what agencies?

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I dont know, you tell me?
How many people are involved with that process? And from what agencies?

One phone call recording...watch how it will be accidently deleted.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Mitt Romney involved?
twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Most President phone calls are not recorded.

And, select Members of Congress saw the full Complaint yesterday in a secure booth called a "SCIF".

😎

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Mitt Romney involved?
twitter.com...

THAT answers some questions to the mystery doesn't it !!!! 😎

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: Phage

Because of their track record I dismiss them and look for more credible sources . In this case there’s a big tell sign that their information probably isn’t a credible. Adam Schiff agreed and he hasn’t been right in 3 1/2 years .

Because I hate to be wrong .

When Schiff says something, you can pretty much bet your next paycheck the opposite is true. The guy is either a sociopathic liar, or he's clinically delusional. He's the guy who said the Trump/Ukraine call contained an explicit quid pro quo. He previously also insisted that he -- personally -- had seen hard evidence Trump was colluding with Russia. (Gee, Adam, why didn't you share that evidence with Robert Mueller?)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

From what I am seeing and reading is the unredacted transcript was never delivered, instead a summary was submitted. Also, now the whistleblower alleges the initial phone recording was moved to another computer by Trump Admin. Why wasn't the original phone call recording submitted?

That's rich. The whistleblower, by his own admission, didn't hear the phone call, and is only repeating rumors he's heard.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

There’s a great new thread here that confirms both of our positions .

Schiff wouldn’t know the truth if it bit him in the ass.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: InTheLight

That's rich. The whistleblower, by his own admission, didn't hear the phone call, and is only repeating rumors he's heard.

How can anybody do a transcript of a phone call without listening to the phone call? Bats##tcrazy logic there.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join