It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump announces release of unredacted transcript.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I dont think that went the way the dems wanted it to

there is nothing there

nice to impeach over nothing

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I guess all the cool kids are the trump cheerleaders?

We have all the best genitalia

we are willing to let you touch it,

yes, it's real.

what scares you more? Trump or genitalia?

Trump..? No way..!!

And it depends on who's genitalia..

Biden or Pelosi's genitalia.. Now that scares the crap out of me..!!

AOC... Well she's def a frootloop. But I'd still go there regardless..!! lol

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

This is such a silly way for the Trump administration to try and dodge corruption allegations.

The flaw in this thinking is Trump assumes everyone is as much of a corrupt liar as he is. In his mind, he must believe that there are artifacts of criminality for everyone. Too bad for him that he's the king of cons.

And, the leaked talking points was a nice course of follow up on the amuse-bouche of the heavily edited transcript.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Shouldn't Biden and his son be worried, not trump.

Are the Democrats his desperate

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
He’s corrupt
He’s a liar
He’s the king of cons
He’s a criminal

So says cNn

DERP

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Dwoodward85

It doesn't matter the MSM got their story out and the democrat loyalists and the Trump haters will just ignore any evidence Trump puts out to show it was all BS and instead just start screaming "Impeach! Impeach!" we know this, it is literally a pattern that happens at least twice a year since Trump won.

I’m actually glad it is a pattern. Every time they pull this crap it opens the eyes of voters on the fence and deepens the resentment of the 60% plus of Americans that are against impeachment .

It doesn’t benefit them it only benefits us .

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I find it extremely insane and mentally Ill that all the Dems are looking st Trump but not questioning Biden.

It's like anything Trump does it immediately REEEE

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Someone needs to point out that joe Bidens son is NOT a political adversary. He’s NOT running for ANY political office.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Anybody know if this Treaty 106-16 has been "repealed" ? 😎

Treaty 106-16 (Ukraine)

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

The worse thing is, because the left have been so stupid demanding the transcript, without any factual evidence of wrongdoing from POTUS Trump, now other world leaders will be less likely to honestly talk on the phone with POTUS Trump. These conversations should be secret. Now demonrats/liberals and our enemies know that as long as they make FALSE CLAIMS POTUS Trump will most likely release phone call transcripts with foreign leaders to appease the idiotic left...

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Select members of Congress were allowed to see the actual complaint a few hours ago. Apparently it has more to do with than just a phone call.

Sen. Ben Sasse, a Republican from Nebraska, said there are "really troubling things here."

“Republicans ought not to be rushing to circle the wagons to say there’s no there there when there’s obviously lots that’s very troubling there," Sasse, a former Trump critic who was recently endorsed by the president, told reporters. He also chided Democrats "for using words like impeachment."

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
Guess they missed the president of Ukraines interview today?
He said there was NO PRESSURE.

Oh and from your link...

Rep. Elise Stefanik, a New York Republican, also called for the document to be made public.

"I do not support impeachment of President Trump,"

edit on 25/9/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Oooh, so a RINO whom has been a critic of POTUS Trump wants to claim now that it has more to do with a phone call?...

Sue Gordon is the "whistleblower" whom didn't hear the conversation herself but apparently someone told her about the conversation without going into specifics...

But certain people want MORE secret documents and conversations to be released to the public... Why not, let's release all secret documents and all conversations POTUS Trump has had with world leaders because PHAGE, the deranged left being led by Schiff, and a moronic RINO want to claim now, after the transcript was released, that it has more to do than just one conversation...

This is the same Sue Gordon whom resigned because she was passed as "director of national intelligence."
So, because she was passed on a job she made false claims about a conversation of our POTUS with another world leader that she didn't hear herself?... I am glad she was passed as "director of national intelligence." It's obvious she couldn't keep her mouth shut when it comes to our national security...

That's the "real problem..."

edit on 25-9-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Oooh, so a RINO whom has been a critic of POTUS Trump wants to claim now that it has more to do with a phone call?...

Various committee members have seen the complaint. Have you? Perhaps you should hold your horses a bit.

edit on 9/25/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Various committee members have seen the complaint. Have you? Perhaps you should hold your horses a bit.

Nope, I don't give a crap what RINOs or another radical lefty has to say. You made the same claims about all 5 investigations, about the Mueller report, and pretty much every LIE you left-wingers and RINOs have been using to try to change our election results. A transcript of a conversation between our POTUS and another world leader which should have remained secret has been released to appease the deranged left... But now you, the same demonrats/liberals whom have been lying for almost 3 years now, and a RINO want to make more false claims so that more "secret conversations" have to be released?...

Dude stfu already. More so when your article has the comments made by Schiff and a RINO whom has been a critic of POTUS Trump since day one. Schiff has gone on twitter to claim the "transcript reads like a mob shakedown" and made FALSE claims about the transcript which has been released...

Not to mention the FACT that Schiff, Pelosi, and the rest of the demoncrats and libtards called for impeachment of the POTUS BEFORE they got any facts about the conversation...

There is nothing there there, and nothing you, Schiff, or Rinos, whom want more classified documents and conversations with other world leaders and our POTUS made public, will stop you all from making more FALSE CLAIMS...

edit on 25-9-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

You made the same claims about all 5 investigations,

What claims did I make?

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

BTW, be honest for once in your life, the "various committee members" are all part of the "anti-Trump crowd" and are all, except one RINO, democrats and is being led by lying Schiff...

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I don't who, other than a few who have made statements about it, has seen the complaint.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

A whistleblower and a Trump hater should give us pause ?

Have you been watching CNN ? Lol

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

A whistleblower and a Trump hater should give us pause ?

I'm sure nothing at all would do that.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join