It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump announces release of unredacted transcript.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I am SO looking forward to the meltdown after Nov. 4th, 2020.

I’m concerned for some of the left’s safety .

I hope it doesn’t turn out like Jonestown or Heaven’s Gate .

I’m not entirely sure I’m kidding with that comment either . 🤔

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oraculi
a reply to: blueman12

Here's an interesting viewpoint on this from FOX News hosting Judge Napolitano:

RealClear Politics

"If you are the President of the United States and making a conversation that you know your intelligence community is listening to, of course you’re not going to articulate a quid pro quo," Napolitano said Monday on FOX Business Network. "You'll just make the quid pro quo happen."

I think the judge is onto something: when you're the president you don't need to clearly articulate a quid pro quo. He just makes it happen, for example holding back the aid.

This is interesting from Fox News, as this would mean the law would look at intent, and not rely wholly on a conversation between the leaders and what was promised or not. The actions show more than words.

The phone call just triggered all of this.

They have to establish that Trump intended to interfere with an opponent and upcoming presidential election . Canceling money before hand doesn’t do that. All it is is a coincidence in the eyes of the law without any further evidence .

And apparently he’s not giving them any with the transcript .

Not that it will stop the Democrats .

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

originally posted by: Oraculi
a reply to: blueman12

Here's an interesting viewpoint on this from FOX News hosting Judge Napolitano:

RealClear Politics

"If you are the President of the United States and making a conversation that you know your intelligence community is listening to, of course you’re not going to articulate a quid pro quo," Napolitano said Monday on FOX Business Network. "You'll just make the quid pro quo happen."

I think the judge is onto something: when you're the president you don't need to clearly articulate a quid pro quo. He just makes it happen, for example holding back the aid.

This is interesting from Fox News, as this would mean the law would look at intent, and not rely wholly on a conversation between the leaders and what was promised or not. The actions show more than words.

The phone call just triggered all of this.

They have to establish that Trump intended to interfere with an opponent and upcoming presidential election . Canceling money before hand doesn’t do that. All it is is a coincidence in the eyes of the law without any further evidence .

And apparently he’s not giving them any with the transcript .

Not that it will stop the Democrats .

Wait, I haven't read that yet. The transcript will now NOT be released since there is an impeachment inquiry? Can you link it plz?

The dems will have to subpoena all 8 phone transcripts?

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

I guess trump has decided to put this nonsense to a end. Trump announces he will release the full unredacted transcript tomorrow of the phone call with Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky.

I heard there where 8 phone calls.... maybe 8 instances of bringing up Biden.... I guess we will see tomorrow.

I heard Nancy had a brain too but I have yet to see proof of that.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

All it is is a coincidence in the eyes of the law without any further evidence . And apparently he’s not giving them any with the transcript . Not that it will stop the Democrats .

Wait, I haven't read that yet. The transcript will now NOT be released since there is an impeachment inquiry? Can you link it plz? The dems will have to subpoena all 8 phone transcripts?

How did you get that from "not giving them any [evidence]"?

edit on 24-9-2019 by HalWesten because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-9-2019 by HalWesten because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: stosh64

I am SO looking forward to the meltdown after Nov. 4th, 2020.

I’m concerned for some of the left’s safety .

I hope it doesn’t turn out like Jonestown or Heaven’s Gate .

I’m not entirely sure I’m kidding with that comment either . 🤔

Your absolutely correct. It will be hilarious for the first couple days after reelection - but after that it is likely to get scary. I really do think there is a certain portion that will act out violently. There will be some sucides, but there will also likely be targeted violence against those they consider enemies.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Pyle
So why is he blocking the whistle-blower complaint that the white house by law should have had no part in?

The whistleblower has lawyered-up all of a sudden !!!

The "complaint" was based on 2nd hand hear-say !!

No proof of anything as usual 😎

trapped in their own snare again 😎

I would lawyer up too if the DOJ said my whistle-blower complaint doesnt meet the criteria for protection under the law after the IG said it was a credible complaint.

See the DOJ is only supposed to be involved unless the IG recommends charges, so how is it that the DOJ got involved to declare something at all?
edit on 24-9-2019 by Pyle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Where did the DOJ say the whistle-blower complaint doesnt meet the criteria for protection under the law ?
😃

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: Fallingdown

Oh please dude........
This is straight up propaganda. Don’t be so naive.

So you’re going on record saying the transcript won’t be released ?

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Not sure if it comes out at 11:59 PM.

But wouldn’t it be great if the IG report comes out at 12:01 .

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

twitter.com... from twitter so take that for what its worth but the RNC is asking for biden to release his transcripts of convos with ukraine during his time as vp

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: rickymouse
The media will work on ways to make it sound like the conversation said something it didn't. Our media has been worse than the Enquirer ever was on some things these days.

"What the transcripts really tell us is:......"

Can't wait for CNN and Schiff to tell us that it really doesn't matter what Trump said in that conversation, it's his Intent.........

For those on the Left, do you actually think Trump would release a fully unredacted transcript if it didn't fully exonerate him? There is no way in hell he would release it if it were to hurt him.

Trump sets the media up for these things like a fisherman jiggyling a fat juicy worm on a hook till they can't resist and swallow the whole hook.

Have you ever seen a fish after you remove a swallowed hook? It's going to be ugly for the Press.

Trump is Lucy to the Charlie Brown Press.

But the press and the left know that people have the memory of a bunny, all they have to do to get their followers to keep following is dangle another carrot elsewhere to distract them with another twisted interpretation of something said. The sad thing is people are more apt to see things in a way that reinforces their beliefs, so the press capitalizes on that.

There are some far left and far right on this site that cannot see this, they just keep following what they believe is true. The left seems to follow new lies more than the right and the right tends to believe in the way it has been working more often. The thing is that the right is actually more right than the left is but some slow change is necessary to further society. Change that has thought over properly, what the Liberals are trying to push has not been properly evaluated, their solutions are not going to hold up, that kind of quick change has always lead to disaster throughout history. Risk assessment and side effects must be considered and evaluated, their tactics are doomed to disrupt society.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   
After transcript release, DEMOCRATS might say:

"Official conversations between U.S. Prez and Ukraine Prez are owned by the u.s. government.

Trump releasing them makes him a lawbreaker..just like Comey!

IMPEACHMENT is more imperative now than ever!!"

Will dims go FULL ret'ard ?

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   

So good you had to post it twice?

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

At least!

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
After transcript release, DEMOCRATS might say:

"Official conversations between U.S. Prez and Ukraine Prez are owned by the u.s. government.

Trump releasing them makes him a lawbreaker..just like Comey!

IMPEACHMENT is more imperative now than ever!!"

Will dims go FULL ret'ard ?

Democrats' next vacation destination................😀

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   

It's not that good, actually.

The president can declassify anything he wants to. He can tell any foreign power any classified thing he wants to.

This principle is based on the idea that the president has discretion, of course, and not that he's working toward his own interests.

edit on 9/25/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 04:41 AM
link   

It doesn't matter the MSM got their story out and the democrat loyalists and the Trump haters will just ignore any evidence Trump puts out to show it was all BS and instead just start screaming "Impeach! Impeach!" we know this, it is literally a pattern that happens at least twice a year since Trump won.

I do have to wonder what democrats think and I'm talking real democrats those who might not like that Trump won but don't spend their days begging their chosen creator that Trump is taken out of the white house by cops or something. Watching the Democrats in power constantly make a claim that seems to always be wrong or twisted or disproved later is clearly going to cost them the election, every debate I've seen so far so little has been about policies and instead its concentrated on the democrats attacking each other and then repeating those famous words "We have to beat Trump" or on the rare occasion "We will beat Trump".

Democrats you must know that this will not win the election.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
a reply to: burdman30ott6

twitter.com... from twitter so take that for what its worth but the RNC is asking for biden to release his transcripts of convos with ukraine during his time as vp

Release them both. I am all for it.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

The globalists are freaking out. They all ran for cover when Trump gave that U.N. speech. They want this guy gone and if he wins in 2020 I expect the secret service will be working overtime to keep Trump safe.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join