It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump changes his story on Ukraine again

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: xuenchen

You need a crystal ball reader meme.

Joe Biden Brags about getting Ukranian Prosecutor Fired
😎

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: cfnyaami
Trump deserves to be impeached. He revels in abusing power. a reply to: Gorgonite

He's revealing his leadership skills and abilities 😎

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

As the whistleblower is outside the dni i wager they get nothing.

The whistler blower isn't outside of the intelligence community, the subject of the complaint, Donald Trump, is. Or, so the White House is arguing.

You should read the acting dni statement

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Seems as if Trump doesn't even know what was said in the call, if he did know then why does he keep changing his story? Alzheimer's?

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

False? What do you mean by that? A flat out lie? Trump and Rudy already admitted to most of what we suspected. An overblown alert? No not federal prison for doing what they thought was in the nation's best interest.

Yes, I mean a flat out lie. Words have been twisted so much in the last three years, I'm not going to admit Trump and Guilliani admitted to anything wrong until I see the transcript. Why on earth would the man release the transcript if he is innocent?

This constant push to stop the duly elected President must stop. The only way to do that is to imprison anyone who falsely impedes him.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I did. It said that in his opinion, the president isn't subject to the intel communities scrutiny.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Show me where in the Constitution it says that no one named Trump can exercise the power of the Presidency.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

I don't know. Are you afraid to wait for the transcript? Seems a lot of people on here are terrified of it being released.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I did. It said that in his opinion, the president isn't subject to the intel communities scrutiny.

It also said this whistleblower was outside the scope

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

No it doesn't say any such thing.

assets.documentcloud.org...

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Sookiechacha

False? What do you mean by that? A flat out lie? Trump and Rudy already admitted to most of what we suspected. An overblown alert? No not federal prison for doing what they thought was in the nation's best interest.

This constant push to stop the duly elected President must stop. The only way to do that is to imprison anyone who falsely impedes him.

That sounds very Stalinesque.
Besides, they're only doing what their constituents want. Didn't you just mention something about how the people run the govt and they should be doing what we ask?
Well, that's what they're doing.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The whistleblower will be revealed as none other than John Bolton mad because he didnt get his war with:
Iran
Iraq
Turkey
Syria
Yemen
Venezuela

And any country I left out. When the transcript is released and it doesn't reveal the right answer it will be called redacted, altered, etc and yes that's when JB will take the circus stage and shed tears over how he was over ruled every time
edit on 9/24/2019 by DJMSN because: corrections

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

a reply to: TheRedneck

good lord, you don't just drink the kool aid, you fricken snort the stuff. Tell me exactly what Trump said. Exactly. Then explain where you found the information. If you can't do that, then perhaps waiting until you can would be the prudent move here. It's a day. 24 hours. surely your attention span can last that long......

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Wot?

You entered a conversation about imprisoning a whistler blower for falsely trying to impede the president. Of course, the law protects whistle blowers from such threats, but just to be congenial, I wanted RedNeck's definition of "false".

Please try to keep up.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Trumps latest tweet.
"democrats have one sole focus"
Trump
Exactly right Mr President.

By Any Means Necessary

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Trump changes his story on Ukraine again

Truly Dem provoking , isn't it ?

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

Wot?

You entered a conversation about imprisoning a whistler blower for falsely trying to impede the president. Of course, the law protects whistle blowers from such threats, but just to be congenial, I wanted RedNeck's definition of "false".

Please try to keep up.

My bad. I took "false" to mean "not factual" and acted on that. I'll do better soon ma'am.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Gorgonite

Ukraine is at the center of corruption. It envolves Biden, Obama, Hillary, Mueller, Podesta, and others.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Gorgonite

NO one believes this is the reason he withheld this payment. Everyone knows that he withheld the payment to put pressure on Ukraine. He isn't fooling anyone.
On monday it was corruption. Tues its to get Europe to pay. What will it be today? Tomorrow?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join