It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump changes his story on Ukraine again

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stealu1two
a reply to: Sookiechacha

actually the transcript is very important here. as the Whistle Blower has only second hand knowledge of the conversation per most MSM sources... so its the unredacted report against 2nd hand knowledge... seems this could be over before it starts

Who leaked that info? How do we know that's true. At any rate, by that logic, the Intelligence Community Inspector General, (and the DNI and the White House counsel) had only 2nd hand knowledge, and yet the ICIG deemed the whistle blower complaint a "credible and urgent" concern to national security.

You know what else? After you read the, hopefully sharpie free, transcript, you will only have 2nd hand knowledge too!

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Nope. I've been saying all along, Trump can release the transcript, or not. It means nothing if they don't turn over the whistle blower's actual complaint to the Intelligence Committee.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Fine... Where is the whistleblower complaint which included more than just a phone call.
That is the documentation that he needs to let the DNI release.
He must be pretty confident that he didnt sound like he was blackmailing them in a call but he is also not that sophisticated and probably did without realizing how what he said sounded.
But that is not what he needs to be releasing. He needs to release the report from the whistleblower.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Gorgonite

No he is not coming clean. Coming clean is releasing the complaint in full.
As is required BY LAW.
He is playing the distract and divert card where he appears to be cooperating while not really cooperating at all.
The complaint trump....thats what you need to release.

Oh and I should point out that when Nixon released the transcripts of his tapes they were found to be missing quite a bit and also found words and statements completely changed when they were compared to the actual tapes received after the supreme court ordered Nixon to release them so I don't hold much stock in transcripts when people have something to hide.

Announcements coming any minute now.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: stosh64

You're right, it will be ignored by one side or the other regardless of what it says. Doesn't change the fact Trump can't get his story straight. 🤗

Yeah that happens when you're lying about it all. Hard to keep the story straight. And keep those goalposts in motion too.
DNI being questioned by congress on Thursday if he is not told not to show up or if he shows up and refuses to answer any questions or filibusters like Lewandowski did last week.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Wait, let me get this straight...

It has been acknowledged that the whistleblower was not even in on the call... he received his info second hand. And you claim his second-hand hearsay evidence is more important than the actual transcript of the call?

Wow... I think I'm speechless...

TheRedneck

Sookie is just quoting Schiff's new DEM cry that has gone out as an olive branch to their faithful.

Exactly, you called it.

I see they all got their 4am talking points from schiff for brains early today.

Madcow will have a Silly IMPEACHMENT episode tonight I'm sure.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Without the transcript the whistle blower report is meaningless. Not that the Intelligence Committee needs to see the transcript, but the public certainly should.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
So is this it Silly, is this the moment Trump will finally do the perp walk in cuffs out of the White House that you have predicted for 3 years?

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

You sound bitter. You mad bro?

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Fine... Where is the whistleblower complaint which included more than just a phone call.

As I understand it, it must be released, at least to Congress. I'm sure it will be, so Congress can go chasing wild geeses again instead of legislating.

I want to see it too. I especially want to see the name at the bottom so we'll all know who is leaking international phone calls with foreign leaders to get the bad orange guy. If that's not included, I won't consider it a full release.

You good with that?

He must be pretty confident that he didnt sound like he was blackmailing them in a call but he is also not that sophisticated and probably did without realizing how what he said sounded.

What is it you really want? A recording from a CNN wiretap that documents every syllable uttered for the last three years, plus a transcrIpt complete with notes about alternate definitions for each one?

You still wouldn't be satisfied, and you know it.

But that is not what he needs to be releasing. He needs to release the report from the whistleblower.

That's the job of the IG. As I understand it, the IG is the one delaying release.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha Its funny this is all you have. just remember what goes around comes around your side is setting the standard so when the next Dem gets in office in 8yrs or so .. this is what they can expect..

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

The inspector general found the complaint credible. That needs to be released to congress as the law stipulates.

Shall turn it over not may or may not turn it over.

We don't change the laws to suit trump. And once again just so we're clear. NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW. NOT EVEN TRUMP!

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Stealu1two

this is what they can expect..

We're not new to this. We remember the "blue dress" and how many Benghazi hearings were there? 11?

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

The IG will determine that the Biden "Incidents" are the National Security issues 😎

The deep lake has good fishing this month 😎

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Gorgonite

Patience.... I just heard the unredacted, unclassified, full transcript of the actual phone call is being released tomorrow.

Whoops?

TheRedneck

I for one hope its just as straight and on the up-and-up as the transcripts Nixon released which he also assured us were unredacted full transcripts.......

/sarcasm

Until they were compared to the actual tapes anyway. Then not so much.

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yea, that Trump, he's a mastermind in subtle references and nuances that most miss. it's his beyond genius mind that allows all that to take place. Or he's an idiot who just happened to get elected. news flash hunny, he can't be both.

link   

I want to see it too. I especially want to see the name at the bottom so we'll all know who is leaking international phone calls with foreign leaders to get the bad orange guy. If that's not included, I won't consider it a full release.

I would like that too, but I don't think the public has a right to see the whistle blower complaint. But, it might get out, who knows.

Personally, I think the whistle blower is Dan Coats, perhaps Sue Gordon, or maybe both of them, together.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You need a crystal ball reader meme.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

The need to release the complaint in full.
No one should be saying they shouldn't unless they know that there is something in that that that is incriminating to trump.
Thats the only reason not to release the complaint.
The laws put into place in 2004 when the office of DNI was established state that any complaint SHALL be turned over to congress.
No ands, ifs, buts, or maybes. SHALL

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Fear not. You will never hear or see me say he is a genius.
I count on his continuing to be a morong like his first secretary of state and his first chief of staff and his second chief of staff and countless other staff members have said.
I do not see that he is changing now.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join