It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump changes his story on Ukraine again

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Today at the UN Donald Trump stopped to answer questions with the First Lady.

He was asked why he withheld the funds from the Ukraine and now he admits to withholding the money and the reason is because he is upset only America is giving aid to Ukraine. He wants other countries specifically France and Germany to give money. He did not indicate if anyone within the administration reached out to France or Germany to inquire about aid.

He was also asked about the mounting impeachment talks in the House. He called it ridiculous, implied that since he was leading in the polls this is the only way the Democrats could defeat him and also said this:

There was no pressure put on whatsoever; but there was pressure put on is respect to Joe Biden; what Joe Biden did for his son, that’s something they should look into

Over the course of a few days Trump has gone from denying he mentioned Biden’s name to admitting he pressured the Ukrainian Government to investigate Joe Biden.

Have a look yourself:

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Gorgonite

Patience.... I just heard the unredacted, unclassified, full transcript of the actual phone call is being released tomorrow.

Whoops?

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

He was asked why he withheld the funds from the Ukraine and now he admits to withholding the money and the reason is because he is upset only America is giving aid to Ukraine. He wants other countries specifically France and Germany to give money. He did not indicate if anyone within the administration reached out to France or Germany to inquire about aid.

Trump ranted on: “I said, hold it up, let’s get other people to pay, and then everybody called me, ‘Oh please, can we pay?’ — and they said — and there was never any quid pro quo, the letter was beautiful, it was a perfect letter, unlike Biden.”

www.rawstory.com...

I want to see THOSE transcripts, LOL, of the calls and beautiful letters of "everbody" asking "Oh please, can we pay?

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Patience.... I just heard the unredacted, unclassified, full transcript of the actual phone call is being released tomorrow.

Whoops?

TheRedneck

It will be ignored, remember, they have their 'truth' they will cling to over any facts presented.

"We choose [OUR] truth over facts"
SMFH
#REEEEEsist

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Well this proves Biden is as clean as a whistle....

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Whoops?

TheRedneck

I heard the same. It appears Trump is coming clean in anticipation of releasing the transcript.

I want to know why Trump went from arguing he was spied upon to he knew they were on the phone. From he never withheld any funds to he withheld funds but because he wanted to make sure France and Germany paid their fair share. From I never mentioned Biden it was just a congratulatory call to yeah I pressured them to investigate Biden.

Also, I just looked up how much aid France and Germany have provided Ukraine. Since the Russian invasion of Crimea, the EU has given Ukraine $15 billion dollars. So even Trumps latest logic doesn’t hold water.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

You're right, it will be ignored by one side or the other regardless of what it says. Doesn't change the fact Trump can't get his story straight. 🤗

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Whoops?

TheRedneck

Without the whistle blower report the transcript is meaningless. Not that the public needs to see the report, but the Intelligence Committee certainly should.

+16 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Wait, let me get this straight...

It has been acknowledged that the whistleblower was not even in on the call... he received his info second hand. And you claim his second-hand hearsay evidence is more important than the actual transcript of the call?

Wow... I think I'm speechless...

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
A bit off topic but trump says we don't want to give money to a corrupt system of government alot. Then, why are we protecting and selling 110$ billion in arms to saudi arabia.

Not commenting on the transcipt, but the u.s. has such moral hypocrisy!

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

They have oil and don't go around saying they want to kill us.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

It has been acknowledged that the whistleblower was not even in on the call... he received his info second hand. And you claim his second-hand hearsay evidence is more important than the actual transcript of the call?

Yep. The Intelligence Community Inspector General determined the complaint to be a "credible and urgent" concern to national security. He's also stated that the complaint contains multiple acts and at least one promise, and that this phone call is only part of the complaint.

The ICIS has also threatened to resign his post if the complaint is not forwarded to the Intelligence Committee and because he is being blocked from doing his job.

What did Rudy tell them Ukrainians? What did Mick Mulvaney tell them when he notified them their cash dispersment was being "reviewed"? What was with that conversation with Mike Pence about "corruption"?

There was also a phone call to Putin on the 31st of July, and shortly after that call, Trump took his sharpie to billions of dollars in infrastructure projects for our NATO bases in Europe.

There's more to the story than one beautiful, perfect phone call with the Ukrainian president.

edit on 24-9-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

TheRedneck

Sookie is just quoting Schiff's new DEM cry that has gone out as an olive branch to their faithful.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Whoops?

TheRedneck

I for one hope its just as straight and on the up-and-up as the transcripts Nixon released which he also assured us were unredacted full transcripts.......

/sarcasm

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

actually the transcript is very important here. as the Whistle Blower has only second hand knowledge of the conversation per most MSM sources... so its the unredacted report against 2nd hand knowledge... seems this could be over before it starts

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
OK, apparently I stand corrected. The transcripts will be released, but ignored.

Got it. Evidence is irrelevant. Only accusations matter. Gonna be hilarious when an impeached President is re-elected to office along with full control of every other branch of government.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Whoops?

TheRedneck

Without the whistle blower report the transcript is meaningless. Not that the public needs to see the report, but the Intelligence Committee certainly should.

Remind me, did the intelligence community win the office of the presidency?

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

TheRedneck

Some of these people are lost. Truly trapped in a matrix.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

TheRedneck

His response is to be expected in this surreal 'truth over facts' reality.

I am tempted to say nothing they say or do surprises me anymore, but then they go pull a smullett and leave me shaking my head in bewilderment.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join