It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 won't start til the Big three starts attacking each other.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Russia, China, USA.

Keep trying man.

Freedumb and Democrazy, west is always free! Allah Akbar the gov is a bunch of dictators we need our Caliphate! Chinese are cockroaches must be exterminated except India cause they have democrazy! Keep the Entire America white, white people are the superior race, screw black, brown and yellow people! Russians are still communist and under dictatorship of Putin! God save the Queen we are more free than others, other countries are full of dictators and a threat to the world! UN is a failure and a joke, don't agree with any of them even though there is a total of 183 countries to vote.

Every country that doesn't have democrazy or allow us to enter is a threat either controlled by Communist/dictators!

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Shouldn't have this been posted in Rants?
I have no clue what you're on about, but it seems like nothing more than raving.
Care to link some data or...?

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gravelbone

Shouldn't have this been posted in Rants?
I have no clue what you're on about, but it seems like nothing more than raving.
Care to link some data or...?

No link needed, keep watching the news such as CNN/Fox. If your British BBC. Oh ya, ISIS is still alive.
edit on 24-9-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I'm glad I'm not the only one with an early start today.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I prefer when Billy Joel did it...

Doesn't quite have the same ring to it though.

"Harry Truman, Doris Day, Red China, Johnnie Ray
South Pacific, Walter Winchell, Joe DiMaggio"

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

But I don't watch television.
Whatever will I do then?
Still zero clue as to what you're talking about.
Again, this is a rant you posted.
Nothing more.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Yes, that's is the standard definition of the term "World War Three".

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Additionally, I have tried about everything on the Arby menu. Yuk....

Meanwhile as the world turns, there will be wars and rumors of wars, but ultimat3ely the timing will be the Lords. It's not as easy a prophecy as Y2K or the Mayan calendar or Harold Camping's two prophecies. It's an intrigue few understand, and a host of complex characters, some even small.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Additionally, I have tried about everything on the Arby menu. Yuk....

Meanwhile as the world turns, there will be wars and rumors of wars, but ultimat3ely the timing will be the Lords. It's not as easy a prophecy as Y2K or the Mayan calendar or Harold Camping's two prophecies. It's an intrigue few understand, and a host of complex characters, some even small.

Unless those days are shortened there will be no flesh to survive. It's coming and it will only take 3.5 years to bring humanity to the brink of extinction.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I have more faith in humanity than you do apparently. I don’t believe WWIII will ever happen nor do I look forward to War they way you apparently do. The Russians are not my enemy nor are the Chinese.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

It's really nice that you say that Russia and China are not your enemy.

it would be even nicer if Russia and CHina knew who you were.

Just because you want to play nice does not mean the rest of the world thinks this way.

there are people that hate MORE than just the USA.

(I've only been around the world twice in the military, so I may not have met everyone)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
direct conflict involving China-Russia vs USA won't happen.... but China & Russia & USA Proxy fighters/armies will sure get to bash the hell out of one-another

the South American adventure with both China Navy & Russia Armies providing support to Venezuela--in the face to the USAs aggressive actions to the nation (the demonized Enemy)

from Wikipedia: Crisis in Venezuela

A socioeconomic and political crisis that began in Venezuela during the presidency of Hugo Chávez has continued into the presidency of Nicolás Maduro. It is marked by hyperinflation, escalating starvation, disease, crime and mortality rates, resulting in massive emigration from the country. The situation is the worst economic crisis in Venezuela's history and the worst facing a country that is not experiencing war since the mid-twentieth century. In comparison to historical crises, the crisis in Venezuela is more severe than that of the United States during the Great Depression, of Brazil's 1985-94 economic crisis, of Zimbabwe's 2008-09 hyperinflation crisis or that of Russia, Cuba, and Albania following the collapse of the Soviet Union....

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Freedumb

I know , isn't that commercial weird ?
An attempt at subliminal messaging ?
"First name Free"
"Last name Dumb"

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

Not sure if Russia is in the Big Three. They have no economy to support anything except the luxurious lives of the political autocrats. Sure they have nukes, but not much else. Even their infuence is overblown as they have only very few real allies - Venezuala, Syria, Somejakastan et el.

Oh, and the number of dictators have been steadily reducing. There are more democracies than autocracies. Only parts of the UN are a joke - the WHO is a sucess, for example.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   

It's probably happened several times and each time the extraterrestrials destroyed the missiles before they went off. What is more likely. The human race which is a bunch of petty war mongering selfish self-centered a holes beating each over the head with sticks every possible chance has somehow avoided pushing a little red button? Or the stupid human apes keep pressing the little red button over and over again?

Again, which is more plausible?

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
a reply to: Metallicus

It's really nice that you say that Russia and China are not your enemy.

it would be even nicer if Russia and CHina knew who you were.

Just because you want to play nice does not mean the rest of the world thinks this way.

there are people that hate MORE than just the USA.

(I've only been around the world twice in the military, so I may not have met everyone)

It's a shame that the people you encountered appeared to hate you, having been around the world numerous times and having met people from a wide variety of places I can assure you there is more love than hate. Perhaps it was the manner in which you went around the world, with the military? I'm sure that during your postings if you carried out any humanitarian work you'll have received love, then again there are those who view anyone in a uniform as an object of hate regardless of the uniform. I've saw people leave notes on ambulances telling them where to park without consideration for what they're actually doing for example.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: makemap

Not sure if Russia is in the Big Three. They have no economy to support anything except the luxurious lives of the political autocrats. Sure they have nukes, but not much else. Even their infuence is overblown as they have only very few real allies - Venezuala, Syria, Somejakastan et el.

Oh, and the number of dictators have been steadily reducing. There are more democracies than autocracies. Only parts of the UN are a joke - the WHO is a sucess, for example.

I wouldn't hold your breath on Russia's economy, climate change to pave the way for them to access all those natural resources they've been sitting on for centuries... frozen. Perfect timing considering the West is choked up with the World's available natural resources. What we are witnessing now is the correction after a period of Western dominance. Brazil, Russia, India and China will play a greater role in the future, whether the USA can accept that is the real question?

I'd argue that was once democracy is no longer democracy, Brexit being one of the best examples.
edit on 25-9-2019 by Mover3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
The closest the big three have come to trading blows against each other I have documented at least two incidents. There was the Russian PMC Wagner group total failed effort to storm the Euphrates river side with Iranian and Syrian paramilitary support and regular Syrian forces. It was a spectacular defensive success by the US Marines using artillery and joint air support from USA, Jordanian jets I believe it was and I think another NATO member's jets were also involved. Was something of 100-300+ killed on attacking side, and I think one SDF regular caught a bit of shrapnel. .

Who knows how many years before they declassify that footage. Notice the Russians won't share that footage either, but eventually it will leak when they use it in future training classes. Also, there was a gentleman air Force vet who was recently shot out of the sky in Libya. He was also operating as a private mercenary pilot on bombing runs. Luckily for him, the Saudis helped us get him out of captivity through back channel diplomacy.

Now depending on how much the individual reader actually knows about ISIS and it's true nature the following is either hard to digest or not unexpected. I saw what was an alleged ISIS attack on an sdf convoy through a building, and the units were Chinese in appearance. Their loadout looked more sophisticated than the Tajikistan or Turkmenistan Islamic party. TIP. Also, the Philippines was dead to rights about to flip to China with duterte under Obama, who was just getting stepped on diplomatically all over. I so love the complete reversal of attitude when Trump was elected.

Unfortunately that is was also followed by a sudden aggressive push by ISIS which cost many lives with the Philippines army and air Force using some seriously antiquated methods and equipment. Their army was much better trained though and prepared to contain the situation even though it dragged on for some time. US operators were discreetly involved with advise and assit as well.

Not so certain China is flipping the islands now.

Turkey facilitated the entire ISIS takeover however by allowing all the world's psychos to pour over the border into Syria feeding the caliphate with it's armies and dark money. As far as gains in the 21st century, Turkey has gained more from a percentage from this global conflict. Drilling lol in defiance to Greek claims, secured a Port in the Sudan giving them better Nile access as well as bases for training in Somali, heavier presence in Qatar, I'm not sure how their Gambit in Libya will pay off but I am confident they are keeping a chunk of Syria as well.

Of course the good side kept this biggest chunk of Syria gained 🕵️ and now the Israel air Force also operates with the USA and UK from that chunk of Syria. France rotates some boots in the ground, but it's looking to basically be a Shared NATO land with Israel. I seen contributions from the Netherlands and the Dutch. Was their King at the recent bilderberg meeting??? He's been before.

There's plenty of not so secret points of contact between the big three, they are just covered up as either private contractors or the Boogeyman ISIS terrorist group.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
The United States has a larger, more trained and well funded navy. I cannot see China successfully taking the Navy on. Not to mention, the numerous allies the USA has.
Even then, there won't really be a conventional conflict in the near future. This seems ridiculously unlikely. No nation on Earth is a match for the United States. (Of course, this is not taking nukes into account - which would be suicidal for all involved entities anyhow).

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I have more faith in humanity than you do apparently. I don’t believe WWIII will ever happen nor do I look forward to War they way you apparently do. The Russians are not my enemy nor are the Chinese.

What about when Earth runs out of resources because of global population growing out of control, and no one stepping in to control it? How is humanity going to resolve that? with words?

Anyway imo China and Russia aren't the problem. It is the middle east and Korea that stir up 70% of today's nuclear fears.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join