It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adult s Who Are Children & Psychopaths Rule The World

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Whew so just another week on planet earth.

So here we have this Biden thingy and Orange man bad comes out. So who is the guy who heard all of a privileged conversation among two leaders of their respective countries. Oh, the whistle blower; but they heard it 2nd hand. My oh my how convenient. It provides plausible deniability if the thing heads south while providing that greasy washboard to burn Trump at the witch stake if the attempted take down succeeds. It also gives the whistle blower the ultimate "heard it 2nd hand" excuse to stay out of jail. Hmm, sure sounds like another attempt to subvert the current Administration. They all have the same familiar signature used by a certain group don't they and I would love to get a copy of the field manual.

So then back at the United Nations we have some youngster talking about global warming whose also pissed at all the adults because she and her generation is going to have to get off their arse and do something. So how did this glaring child of privileged parents get on the bandwagon? Oh, her mother just wrote a book and some others related to her were professional actors in her country. I just love it how all of the adult children in the room just fawn all over her. Not me. Hay, I am all for making our planet better but I will not listen to a privileged sinister child in 2019 no more than would I have worshiped King Tut back in the day. You know, the boy king who had slaves in Egypt.

He took the throne at eight or nine years of age under the unprecedented viziership of his eventual succesor, Ay, to whom he may have been related. Tutankhamun married his own half sister Ankhesenamun. During their marriage they lost two daughters, one at 5-6 months of pregnancy and the other shortly after birth at full-term[5]. His names; Tutankhaten and Tutankhamun are thought to mean; "Living image of Aten" and "Living image of Amun", with Aten replaced by Amun after Akhenaten's death

Then we have some guy named Brown who plays a game and catches footballs. Seems that the money and fame got into his head and he took a few privileges here and there. Just some small stuff like not paying his bills in the $1000's and passing gas in some doctors face. Then we have the women thing. Since hes innocent until proven guilty I will just leave it there. However he did lose his football job but he will get by as he has millions in the bank.

So AOC anyone? The last I heard she was screaming over her student loan. I guess she still owes around $20,000. Wow, that's not really bad buts shes upset over it? Really. I still owe $11,000 from a 1999 loan! She went to Boston University. So lets do the math; Cost @ 4 years before financial aid is over $288,000 in 2019. Cost after financial aid in 2019 is over $140,000. Now she graduated several years ago so the cost was lower but she really cover her costs. Seems to me that she did well with tips as a Bartender.

Billed expenses for the 2019/2020 academic year* Tuition $54,720 Room (depending on type of accommodation) $10,680 Board (most dining plans) $5,480 Fees $1,172 Total Estimated Expenses $72,052

So let us look at these four situations. Seems to me that in every situation all of these people involved were privileged. It also seems that when you are privileged you assume everyone else is a POS. Well that tracks will all of the boys and girls who were privileged in the High School I attended as it was all about them. The rest of us were just guys or just girls. Our opinions were useless in their eyes as were we not part of their crowd. Sound familiar?

So here's an article on who runs the world. Seems to have a constant theme doesn't it. I mean so lets step back a moment and take a look at the US MSM, Hollywood and our Politicians. Again the theme is common across all persons of that cloth.

Psychopaths Rule The World

So lets look at those traits in children and compare them to an adult. Then look at how the MSM twists, spins and lies about issues. Its made for prime time for the adult children of the Earth. Think about it. Those who were jerks in High School generally remain as jerks as adults. So my opine is that many people who have reached adulthood are still children. Here's the link to their traits

Psychology Today
10 Signs of Emotional Childishness

10 Signs of Emotional Childishness • Emotional escalations • Blaming: • Lies: • Name-calling: • Impulsivity • Need to be the center of attention • Bullying: • Budding narcissism: • Immature defenses • No observing ego—that is, no ability to see, acknowledge, and learn from their mistakes

edit on 24-9-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
"She seems like a very happy young girl looking forward to a bright and wonderful future. So nice to see!"

'nuff said.

But wait, there is more:
"President Trump told his acting chief of staff, Mick Mulvaney, to hold back almost $400 million in military aid for Ukraine at least a week before a phone call in which Trump is said to have pressured the Ukrainian president to investigate the son of former vice president Joe Biden, according to three senior administration officials.

Officials at the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) relayed Trump’s order to the State Department and the Pentagon during an interagency meeting in mid-July, according to officials who spoke on the condition on anonymity to discuss internal deliberations. They explained that the president had “concerns” and wanted to analyze whether the money needed to be spent.

Administration officials were instructed to tell lawmakers that the delays were part of an “interagency process” but to give them no additional information — a pattern that continued for nearly two months, until the White House released the funds on the night of Sept. 11."

Am sure that there are traces of this to be found in official documents, you should not be able to hold back money without leaving traces.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

?

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

?

He couldn't prove your OP wrong so and was desperate to see himself post, so the product was a bunch of rambling about Trump. Typical.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Toddler in Chief.

"Nuff said.

edit on 24-9-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Toddler in Chief; yes he is part of it too. I read that the top 200,000 who run the world are all Psychopaths. That includes religions also. Kim Jong-un doesn't have that locked down just yet.
edit on 24-9-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

?

He couldn't prove your OP wrong so and was desperate to see himself post, so the product was a bunch of rambling about Trump. Typical.

Or.. Trump is just the perfect toddler in chief, no need to search for a different target (also this process is called "goalpost moving"). Just reminding you people that the world knows.

And you should learn to read the news beyond foxnews.
Fox does not report the facts you should know, just what they decide you should know.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

?

See? This is what I am talking about - you know nothing about the sheenanigans of your president while the worlds newssites are full of it.

Ukraine?

Trumps tweet on Greta Thunberg?

You seem to know only a small fraction of what is really going on.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
So Trump is dick but he ain’t nearly as bad as the ones who have been before and the one that nearly got in instead of him
So far Trumpmseems to have done ok, psychopath or not, better than Hilary

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

?

See? This is what I am talking about - you know nothing about the sheenanigans of your president while the worlds newssites are full of it.

Ukraine?

He knows about the tweet. They just can't see anything wrong with a half senile 70+ year old obese senior citizen mocking a 16 year old girl with autism who's concerned about the future.

edit on 24-9-2019 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

while the worlds newssites are full of it

Yes ,
Yes they are...
Perhaps you should have reworded that .

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

?

Or.. Trump is just the perfect toddler in chief, no need to search for a different target (also this process is called "goalpost moving"). Just reminding you people that the world knows.

And you should learn to read the news beyond foxnews.
Fox does not report the facts you should know, just what they decide you should know.

All news stations are like that. Apparently you haven't realized it yet. Otherwise you wouldn't be sitting there across the pond ignorant enough to think you know more about our president.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   

?

Ukraine?

Ah, there it is. Well you made that easy enough. Fox leans right, THEY LIE! Every other news site is anti Trump, THEY TELL US THE TRUTH!

I could almost hear my eyes rolling over your typical, hypocritical thought process.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Man is your superpower WHATABOUT or is that just plain ole TDS?

^_^

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

Reality doesn't care about your age, or anything else. Best the little girl find out now than in the future. Some of these scientists should tell the poor thing that climate change is natural and has nothing to do with our actions. At least he didn't say she had a punchable face like most of the news anchors said about 17 year old Nick Sandmann. But he sinned, ya know, the evilest of evil, he wore a MAGA hat and didn't move as a grown indian tried to intimidate him.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

?

Ukraine?

He knows about the tweet. They just can't see anything wrong with a half senile 70+ year old obese senior citizen mocking a 16 year old girl with autism who's concerned about the future.

Attacking a 16 year old girl instead of her message says everything about them, and nothing about her.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Man is your superpower WHATABOUT or is that just plain ole TDS?

^_^

He's got the typical TDasS.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

The msg is so great, where can I send money to make the earth not sad?

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Yep, as long as the outcome can be fit into your agenda.

Honestly, It's a breath of fresh air to know that transparent people like yourself are still running full speed ahead with your hypocritical "holier than thou" agenda because as long as you people are ignorant enough to keep it up, the more you'll lose. And the more you'll continue to look past it and say we're losing. To say it's comical would be an understatement. Thank God most Americans have woken up to see through the left wing bull# agenda.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

The msg is so great, where can I send money to make the earth not sad?

Send it to your nearest democrat Senator or Governor. They'll know exactly what to do with it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join