It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Afraid That the End is Near: The Empty Fortune Cookie.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Hey all. So yesterday I was at Panda Express. For those of you who don't know, it's a pretty good chinese food semi-fast food restaraunt. Like most chinese food places, this one had fortune cookies. I thought to myself, "I wonder what I"ll be doing in my future," so I picked one up. I took it out of its wrapper, and made a crack in it half-way. The usual white strip of paper was missing! I thought, "Maybe it's just folded up on the edge". I cracked it in half completely, and behold, NO FURTUNE! AhhhH! I laughed, saying to the chinese lady at the counter "This one's empty! What on earth does that mean!??". She just laughed this secretive little laugh! I think she knows something. So here I am, boarded up in my room with a shotgun and a lucky charm necklace. I think time's about up for me. Good bye fellow ATSins.

[edit on 6-3-2005 by Herman]

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I wouldn't trust the Chinese people that run those restaurants, they always act strange.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   

That happened to me too once

The nice chinese dude told me that there are two explanations for that:

1. I have no future

2. the guy who was supposed to put the paper in the cookie is a very sloppy worker.

I chose to believe the second one

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I once got two fortunes in a cookie.
Maybe I should have been twins

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by EliteXizer
I wouldn't trust the Chinese people that run those restaurants, they always act strange.

they are spies for the Peoples Liberation Army!

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Dude this happened to me and my dad at the same time while we were eating in a Chinese resturant. I was like wtf!? I want my money back...I eat through all that Chinese food just to get these tasty cookies that give me the nice messages!

new topics

top topics

join