It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The cowardice of the left

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Ah, so "multiple" now means infinite in your vocabulary? 🤣

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

So.... you're telling me there's a conspiracy????

(Hi my dear friend!!)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: dfnj2015

If fossil fuel will be history soon enough, then the market makes it obsolete and we don't need to make it illegal before that happens, right?

So why the need to legislate and add sky high taxes into the mix?

You are putting a lot words in my mouth. Some little girl from Europe is not going to raise your taxes.

I said it is probably a good idea to have public policies supporting research into alternative energy.

I think you Retardicans are just so hopping mad at government all the time you can not longer think rationally about government having any role at all in making our commonwealth stronger.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Why not send multiple firetrucks to multiple locations? Derp.

Sorry, I was eating dinner and forgot about our convo. Seeing as you tried to pass off a ridiculous analogy as a good one I kinda forgot about it.

Fair enough, personally I skipped dinner(I skip 1 meal a day now). It lessons the impact on the environment.

link   

Lol, did you learn to read?

link   

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos

The hockey_stick graph that was exposed as a fraud? Really?

No, it hasn't. The facts are well documented. Sorry, the facts simply do not support your right wing delusions.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Do you want to answer the question i asked about where the first truck showing up should go?

Should it go to the larger source of a problem or the smaller one?

While others are coming of course, but the first one on the scene would logically apply its resources where?

Personally, I like my shed, but I'd be confused why they would try to put it out while a much larger structure is burning right next store.

Maybe you wouldn't? I'm sure your wifes boyfriend has a lot of nice things in your shed but why prioritize it over the much larger problem looming right next door?
edit on 23-9-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

I think you meant to reply to MisterSpock, he's the one who confused "multiple" with "infinite". Somehow.

😂

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

Ok, well science only matters when you want to agree with I guess. 🤣

For the Retardicans, opionions that agree with their ideology are considered facts while facts that do line up with their ideology are considered opinions, lies, wrong, made-up, bla, bla, bla.

Jesus died for your sins and that's all there is to it!

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I think you meant to reply to MisterSpock, he's the one who confused "multiple" with "infinite". Somehow.

😂

He didn't say infinity.

Lol🤣

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

No, it hasn't. The facts are well documented. Sorry, the facts simply do not support your right wing delusions.

The emails discussing how it was rigged wasn't publicly released and perused? You're either of ignorant of the event or lying.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Typically they'll send at least one firetruck to each location. They don't send every firetruck to one location when multiple buildings are on fire.

Where is this logic coming from? You're seriously saying that only one fire can be put out at a time. According to your logic if the owners of the bigger building don't call 911 then neither should you.

Illogic. 😂

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   

"Facts" to democrats are just anything they want or need to shape their reality, so they create them on the fly. This is easily proven by just simply reading the news and seeing how Trump is always proven innocent of every single accusation.

They used their "facts" to accuse him, and then true reality impacted upon their rampant daily tirades and slammed them back into the stone age for the thousandth time.

But you losing over and over again since 2016 is all just a right wing delusion. We know.,..

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
"Authors of seven climate consensus studies — including Naomi Oreskes, Peter Doran, William Anderegg, Bart Verheggen, Ed Maibach, J. Stuart Carlton, and John Cook — co-authored a paper that should settle the expert climate consensus question once and for all. The two key conclusions from the paper are:

1) Depending on exactly how you measure the expert consensus, it’s somewhere between 90% and 100% that agree humans are responsible for climate change, with most of our studies finding 97% consensus among publishing climate scientists.

2) The greater the climate expertise among those surveyed, the higher the consensus on human-caused global warming."

The 97% consensus on global warming

These are the facts. I don't understand why the Republicans get their panties all up in a bunch. Why does it matter so much if humans are destroying the quality of life living on the planet through pollution. The quality of life on the planet for most people is pretty miserable. Who cares about 1 or 2 degrees or 2 or 3 feet higher water. I don't understand why Republicans care so much about this issue. What's the point of it?????

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

Ok, well science only matters when you want to agree with I guess. 🤣

For the Retardicans, opionions that agree with their ideology are considered facts while facts that do line up with their ideology are considered opinions, lies, wrong, made-up, bla, bla, bla.

Jesus died for your sins and that's all there is to it!

Please explain how the theory of man made global warming violates Plank's Law of Radiation, with it's current carbon model.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I said "send multiple firetrucks to multiple locations", he comes back with "there are finite resources". Unless I said something about infinite firetrucks then how does that address what I said at all? I never even implied that there weren't finite resources.

You sure you don't need a mirror?

😂🤣
edit on 9/23/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
So from the true believers and the ones who support using children to peddle their propaganda, the science is settled and there's no need to do anymore science because everything that needs to be learned from man-made climate change has been learned.

The only solution is globalist communism.

Heh.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Typically they'll send at least one firetruck to each location. They don't send every firetruck to one location when multiple buildings are on fire.

Where is this logic coming from? You're seriously saying that only one fire can be put out at a time. According to your logic if the owners of the bigger building don't call 911 then neither should you.

Illogic. 😂

So let's say there are 10 fire trucks.

Your sheds on fire(with all your wifes boyfriends stuff in it) and a 10 story apartment is on fire next door.

How many trucks should focus on each location?

It's a very(VERY) simple thought exercise in resources and priorities, I really can't dumb it down much more than that.

I realize that you still will NOT answer it, or answer it in some vague way without actually answering while still making you think you are being intelligent(I guess in the end that's all that matters).

I think deep down inside you know the answer, you just can't bring yourself to utter it.
edit on 23-9-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

The "The 97% consensus" thing was debunked and shot in the ass a few years ago 😎

Just like the whole "Roundup is Safe" weed killer thing was proven all BS and now it's been proven it causes cancer 😎

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I guess that's why the climate change crowd doesn't criticize China because that's how they want the rest of us to end up.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join