It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The cowardice of the left

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: MisterSpock

And pray the wind and weather don't bring the radiologicals your way i suppose?

Let's not nuke anything, how about that?

So you don't want to save the earth?

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: TritonTaranis

HEIL, KIDS!

Wow..wtf is wrong with some of you!

We hate Nazis 🤷🏻‍♂️

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well then half of us need to die or we are all doomed.

I don't fancy that scenario nether, do you?

Tell you one thing, it will be the people of poor nations we try and kill first.

Fact is we are already practicing that sport and have been for quite some time.

We can and should do better as a race, and if we dont nature will solve the problem one way or the other.

edit on 23-9-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

What are you on about? Who cares where it's taken, the fact is it's happening. I don't give a damn where, it needs to stop.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Not at the expense of the Human race else from our perspective, whats the bloody point?

Nuking things is not the answer, that's pretty much common sense.

How do you imagine a nuclear winter would work out for all the rural areas that you propose not to nuke?

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

What are you on about? Who cares where it's taken, the fact is it's happening. I don't give a damn where, it needs to stop.

His point was probably some inane attempt at "treat the problem at it's source". But he failed.

It's like when a house catches fire and the fire department shows up and starts spraying water 2 houses down. Just because THAT house isn't on fire, doesn't change the fact that the fire department showed up and did something.

Location and applying resources at the point of impact is meaningless.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Ah, so China is the only country in the world that pollutes the environment? Gotcha. Why put the fire out in your own house when the fire down the street is so much bigger!

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Ah, so China is the only country in the world that pollutes the environment? Gotcha. Why put the fire out in your own house when the fire down the street is so much bigger!

A better analogy would be if my small shed was on fire and 2 doors down a 10 story apartment building was on fire.

If there is only one fire truck that can show up, which would you rather they focus on?

Sure, I'd like it if my shed was put out, but I'd understand why they would prioritize it differently.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Oh, so in your worldview there is only one firetruck? Damn, I swear that's a terrible analogy but let's just go with it.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Oh, so in your worldview there is only one firetruck? Damn, I swear that's a terrible analogy but let's just go with it.

It implies scale, something that seems to escape you....sorry i mean 3scap3 you.

Keep trying though, someday........

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Can't tell if sarcasm? Either way, concrete is the biggest killer on the planet, it kills everything underneath it.

Sorry , No Toe Jam Football Allowed here Mr. Neuron ............

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

The only thing it implies is that there is only one firetruck which is a ridiculous implication. We have far more than one "firetruck".

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

The only thing it implies is that there is only one firetruck which is a ridiculous implication. We have far more than one "firetruck".

Okay, but there is usually one that responds first.

So where would you like that truck to show up while the others are in route?

Sorry if I'm making you think too hard on this one. Wouldn't want your brain to explode or anything.
edit on 23-9-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well then half of us need to die or we are all doomed.

I don't fancy that scenario nether, do you?

Tell you one thing, it will be the people of poor nations we try and kill first.

Fact is we are already practicing that sport and have been for quite some time.

We can and should do better as a race, and if we dont nature will solve the problem one way or the other.

Couldn’t agree more, we need to do much better as a race, let’s start by kicking race-baiting identity politics, and back to respecting democracy and free speech to return back to normality before people voted wrong

By the time the world heats up naturally and causes the impending ice age, we would have given ourselves enough time to prepare, but still, millions will die and we’ll have only the equator to farm
edit on 23-9-2019 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

see I is smart, I saw this coming years ago, so I accidently never had children, so any kids that come by my place well, it's open season.

No I don't give out anything on Holloween, why do you ask?

Bah humbug

have a werthers

GET OFF MY LAWN!!

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
This is probably the best most awesomest thread ever in the entire world!

Not ONLY have the usual leftist suspects validated my point, they keep on validating it and validating the use of children as foils for their globalist communist (hidden as climate) agenda.

I want to thank each and every one of you.

If you look under your chairs, each of you will find a 10 dollar gift card to Uncle Fatty's House of Genital Wax.

No need to thank me, your presence here is thanks enough.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Democracy is simply a prison where the majority cannot see the bars.

As to free speech, nothing is free in this world, there is always a cost to be had.

Corruption is the main point of contention where democracy is concerned, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

The best form of gooberment we have all the same thus far.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
What left? The ones you see on TV?

You think and see what they want you to think and see. Weak minded.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The left are the worst of cowards.

I am by no means an expert about politics.

But i think that "The left" means different things in USA than in Europe or in Finland. To me, left is about human rights, equality, taking care of the weakest ones in the society. And the right is about financial success, supporting corporations and stuff like that.

What i am trying to say is that i identify myself as a leftist here. But the picture of "The left" i have about them in America, AOC kind of people, i can't swallow that nonsense.

(But yes, i am a coward, but it has nothing to do with me being a leftist)

Ummm...all that word salad just to own that your a cowardly leftist...?

Now you’ve done it...now you’ve outed yourself...out from the closet and into left field you slink...cow-ering there...amongst the herd of like minded flatulence factories...

Come the culling...will you willfully walk to the abattoir...or will you be dragged...kicking and screaming...shedding leftisms as your hauled before your betters...your peers...your fellows...as they hypnotically chant...

#byanymeansnecessary...

KWIM...?

YouSir

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join