It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The cowardice of the left

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: richapau

You just described a handful of traits we have seen out of the democrat side of the isle for a good while now. Among another handful of insane ones.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Wardaddy454

What about scientific data are we being fed that also?

I mean to a degree its all guesswork, the thing is a lot of the data indicates its significantly more real than just a guess.

Ile take science over blind hope Wardaddy454, because what we don't know can indeed hurt us.

Again, those are models and simulations, where one plugs in parameters and variables. We know that the data in enough cases has been skewed by bias, faulty temperature reading equipment, and flat out deceit. The guy that came up with the famous hockey stick graph? He refused to show his data to support his conclusion in court. Why?

You realize that science has become as dogmatic as religion right? If it wasn't, even the scientists that claim there is no climate emergency would have their papers published in peer-reviewed journals. Go take a gander at how corrupt the dog-eat-dog peer-review process is these days. The scientific method has been thrown out the window, at least in the climate arena.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Whats Up Today Bill ? SHTF Time Bro .....................

tv.infowars.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

tv.infowars.com...
lol infowars

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

Its more like all of you think there's a problem, and in dealing with it, you're all to scared to hold China's feet to the flame.

And if its too late, what good will mitigating it do? That would be like placing a sandbag perimeter around your home when there's already 2 feet of water inside.

China has it's own way of dealing with it's problems. No different from the United States of America. Who is holding our feet to the fire?

Mitigation at this point is an act of compassion. If we do nothing our children, and their children are going to suffer - far worse than if we do something

There are things we can do now that will prepare civilization for the future. I don't kid myself into thinking that most people are concerned about that. But, some of us are

Are you one of those people who doesn't care about anyone but yourself?

Well if we care about the world, China needs to deal with its problems the same way the rest of the world does. And it would appear that the world holds our feet to the fire.

Hyperbole and hysteria is not compassion.

And, are you willing to cull a 1/3 of the population? Because that's the next topic of discussion for climate alarmists. Hopefully you aren't one of those people that talks a big game on the internet.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Possibly, since the beginning of recorded history and long before.

Good point, how about those intense warming trends prior to the industrial revolution?

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Well, i would not go buying any beachfront properties put it that way.

Science is the best tool we have at our disposal, it's a systematic enterprise that builds and organizes knowledge in the form of testable explanations and predictions.

I would rather listen to science rather than politicians.

Because there method is not just right out the window, its completely off the wall.

End of the day change is coming, whether that's down to us, nature or a combination of both, we are still going to have to deal with the issues that arise, quite literally.
edit on 25-9-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Was not 7.53 billion souls on the planet back then through, nor the infrastructure and modern cities chock full of millions of people all over the globe.

At the dawn of the Industrial Revolution, in the mid-1700s, the world's human population grew by about 57 percent to 700 million.

Changes in social and living conditions, the industrial and economic developments of the Industrial Revolution brought significant social changes.

Industrialization resulted in an increase in population and the phenomenon of urbanization.

Apples and oranges really.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Well, i would not go buying any beachfront properties put it that way.

Yet, the Obama family did just that recently on Martha's Vineyard....didn't they? Hmmm...odd since they seemed so concerned with this topic when in office, and even afterwards. They sure don;t seem to care about this anymore by their ACTIONS which contradict their words.
BARACK AND MICHELLE OBAMA
LOCKING DOWN INCREDIBLE MARTHA'S VINEYARD ESTATE!!!

Funny that!!

edit on 9/25/2019 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Dino Eggs eh?

There were a sweetie when i was a wean.

Like a Gobstopper only more oblate. x

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

So because the Obama family purchases property global sea rise is a myth???

Oh aye hilariously so.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Dino Eggs eh?

There were a sweetie when i was a wean.

Like a Gobstopper only more oblate. x

Yeah, I guess it was a bit too high-brow a bit satire for you to understand.

Sorry for that.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Tell it to Trump maybe he will appreciate your mince attempt at levity. x

Don't be sorry, just try harder. x

C-

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

So because the Obama family purchases property global sea rise is a myth???

Oh aye hilariously so.

But, they spent close to $14,850,000 for that mansion and estate on the waterfront. I guess you are smarter then they are, even though he was president and was intimately involved in the AGW/Climate change scheme. Yet, he is not worried about buying waterfront property.

Funny that.....

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Tell it to Trump maybe he will appreciate your mince attempt at levity. x

Don't be sorry, just try harder. x

C-

Obligatory Trump smack...wow. You do know I didn't vote for him, right?
What a wanker life you must live, really.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Well that's it then eh?

That explains everything.

Climate change is happening, it's not a scheme, or if it is, it of natures creation, with a little help from us monkeys.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Come on now, how would i know who you voted for Krakatoa?

I apologize if i lumped you into a Trump camp that you are not part of.

Just most US climate change deniers i come across tend to land in his camp.

My bad on that note.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: nataliep

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

tv.infowars.com...
lol infowars

Yeah , LOl Infowars , Where the REAL News Hides Nowadays............

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
David Hogg on guns.

Greta Thunberg on weather (smirk).

The million-child classroom ditch last Friday.

The evil (but very cagey) communist movement is using children now to push their agenda. Because according to the left, it's mean and cruel to criticize children. Because they're only children.

Unless they want an abortion, to vote or a sex change. Then they can call the shots themselves.

But vaping and beer are out.

I said before, when the left come to take our guns, they'll send children to do it because who'd shoot a child!

So they actually hide behind children, let the children read from THEIR script, and then act SHOCKED when everyone with an IQ above dirt criticizes them.

Once you get on the stage, be it online, at the UN or at a street corner, once you engage what could affect all of us, you're fair game for any criticism.

Get used to it kiddies.

The leftist douche-waffles have placed you on a pedistal, given you a script, and are waiting for attacks just to show how shocked they are and how mean the rest of us are.

The left are the worst of cowards.

I can never decide if you're the most unintelligent person ive ever come across, or just the worst and most disingenuous. Probably both!

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Maroboduus

I'm evil, it says so on my CV. I'm in administration.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join