It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The cowardice of the left

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Is that not your pocket?

I would never piss on your head DBCowboy, that would simply be poor form.

I dont mind you nether DBCowboy, as to reason, i guess just like beauty, that's mostly in the eye of the beholder.

I'm an engineer as well at least that what it says on the degree, never done anything with it other than fix computers and other associated peripheral all the same.
edit on 24-9-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Then you know GIGO.

Now apply it to retrieving climate data.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I ken WYSIWYG, put it that way. I understand sod's law.

Then again is politics and our current socioeconomic predicament not reminiscent of a BSOD?

Thing is its what we don't get to see thats apt to bite us in the arse.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

We're not BSOD, we just need to reboot most of everyone and cut their baud rate.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I'm getting brain damage from reading this thread

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

Aww, bless your heart.

Stop reading then.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

How about a completely new OS install?

After all as we all know, thats peachy enough and somewhat pliable to new commands.

Then again what would be lost in translation, possibly billions of lives?

Sometimes it's just better going with the backup, but let's face it, we don't really have anything reminiscent of such in place

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

I'm surprised that you found time to read threads with all those codes you write?

Lol.🤡

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Thats where i am. LoL

Appreciated.

Thing is it's my own fecking device. Grrrrrrr. Grrrrrrrr, Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

I hate not understanding why things don't work???

I thought about just ripping the valid working chip off the side of the cartridge it does recognize and pasting it on the absolutely completely assuredly seemingly compatible FULL cartridge.

If i blow up EPSON whos helping??? x

Not to derail your thread and all but if i jump off a bridge its that darn B1100s fault.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

Alphabet be a female growler?

Its all about phonetics and syntax my friend.

Codes and harmonics are our bread and butter.

Take math for instance. x

If that's not the colour of our day phi be very surprised.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Chance321
a reply to: chr0naut

Goebbels was extreme right wing, a Nazi, he wanted to exterminate people and spoke out about it, publicly.

Isn't that what the Left is doing now with their disposable but useful idiots in antifa? The left is the new nazi party.

ANTIFA have caused civil disobedience, vandalized property and acted violently, but they have never called for the extermination of anyone. Nor have they tried to enact that.

Even in the Charlottesville "unite the Right" rallies, it was an alt-right member who drove his car into a crowd, killing a woman.

‘Antifa’ Flyers Call For the Murder of White Children? - Snopes.

It is clear that the alt-right are not above a little deceit, as well as murder.

It would be prudent to not ally yourself with anyone who supports either ANTIFA or the alt-right. They are criminal.

Tell that to Scalise And the other victims of Antifa.

James ‘Tom’ Hodgkinson, Scalise's shooter, does not appear to be associated with ANTIFA. I can find no link between him and them. Perhaps you could provide me with the details I lack.

Tell that the the El Paso shooter (or was it the other one)

The El Paso shooter left an ultra right wing and anti-Hispanic racist manifesto on 8chan before the shooting. 2019 El Paso shooting From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

who was inspired by the Antifa that tried to firebomb a government facility.

The El Paso shooter was inspired by the Christchurch NZ shooter (another right wing extremist).

Perhaps it was some other shooter somewhere else?

Also, how do you set fire to a rifle before throwing it? Antifa terrorists firebombed a government building with AR-15 “assault” weapons, but the mainstream media didn’t say a word - NewsTarget (just kidding about the badly phrased headline. I don't condone his actions, or those of ANTIFA or anyone else who is violent).

And again, multiple shots of video at the incident show that the car did not hit that woman. She died of a heart attack. She was the rather large woman in black off to the right of the car. Her injuries came from being trampled on by all the people running.

Firstly, the driver of the car was convicted of her murder, despite what you think you saw. The traffic accident report detailed vehicle speeds and impact force vectors.

Here's one video:

Some cellphone video:

Here's some still pictures:
Front

Rear

I don't see anything to indicate your narrative. She was in the path of the car and knocked to the side, but was still several feet from the gutter, on the road.

I don't support that man or his actions, but I also found nothing when I researched any of this, to indicate that he was the "alt-right" you're trying to insinuate (meaning us).

Charlottesville car attack, Ideology, From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

edit on 24/9/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

She spent 15 days sailing to NY on a carbon free sailboat

She was not the only one there as a protest for one. I have read the account of her travels. I would also mention that having built sailboats myself they are not carbon free. They are made nearly entirely from plastics, fiberglass, carbon fiber, and aluminum. They also have diesel engines. They use them when the wind is not blowing or when they have to come into port. Hardly as you characterize as being carbon free. Perhaps they use less hydrocarbon fuel during their service life but carbon free, hardly.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

We are after all a carbon-based life form.

To expect us to produce carbon-free anything, given our environment and the chemical interaction with the planet and ecosystem we are part of, that's simply a near impossibility.

We need to colonize low earth orbit and move our heavy industries off-world.

The Moon springs to mind or the asteroid belt would be better resource-wise.

Tech is near enough there, all we need is the space elevator and the will to proceed.

And money apparently that's a must.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Thank you for posting all that juicy eye candy.

I'm salivating at the righteousness of my hatred for the right looking at those photos.

I just wish we, on the right side of history, had more than that one incident to hang all of our hats of hatred on.
edit on 24-9-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Finspiracy

Try replacing "left" with authoritarian, or fascist.

I consider myself a classic liberal.

"Classical liberalism" is the term used to designate the ideology advocating private property, an unhampered market economy, the rule of law, constitutional guarantees of freedom of religion and of the press, and international peace based on free trade. Up until around 1900, this ideology was generally known simply as liberalism.

mises.org...

One of the most often used tools of the authoritarian or fascist is to mislabel, obfusctae definitions and terms.

Bottom line, you want more or less freedom.

replace left or right with black or white and politics start to sound exactly like racism.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Thank you for posting all that juicy eye candy.

I'm salivating at the righteousness of my hatred for the right looking at those photos.

I just wish we, on the right side of history, had more than that one incident to hang all of our hats of hatred on.

How about we just acknowledge that there are rogue actors on the left and right who do despicable things because they are hate filled?

I'd much rather argue for, and promote, a moderate, compassionate, middle but it seems that there are only extremes in some people's minds.

There is so much spin around these topics that is accepted uncritically. I was truly torn at posting the record of such violence but I could think of no other way to speak the truth with any sort of decisiveness and clarity.

Sorry.

edit on 24/9/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

This critter begs to differ although we use q decent amount of carbon too.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Bund Deutscher Mädel

Bonus points if you can spot Greta's doppelgänger.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   
After transcript release, DEMOCRATS might say:

"Official conversations between U.S. Prez and Ukraine Prez are owned by the u.s. government.

Trump releasing them makes him a lawbreaker..just like Comey!

IMPEACHMENT is more imperative now than ever!!"

Will dims go FULL ret'ard ?

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join