It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The cowardice of the left

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Chance321
a reply to: chr0naut

Goebbels was extreme right wing, a Nazi, he wanted to exterminate people and spoke out about it, publicly.

Isn't that what the Left is doing now with their disposable but useful idiots in antifa? The left is the new nazi party.

ANTIFA have caused civil disobedience, vandalized property and acted violently, but they have never called for the extermination of anyone. Nor have they tried to enact that.

Even in the Charlottesville "unite the Right" rallies, it was an alt-right member who drove his car into a crowd, killing a woman.

‘Antifa’ Flyers Call For the Murder of White Children? - Snopes.

It is clear that the alt-right are not above a little deceit, as well as murder.

It would be prudent to not ally yourself with anyone who supports either ANTIFA or the alt-right. They are criminal.

Tell that to Scalise And the other victims of Antifa. Tell that the the El Paso shooter (or was it the other one) who was inspired by the Antifa that tried to firebomb a government facility.

And again, multiple shots of video at the incident show that the car did not hit that woman. She died of a heart attack. She was the rather large woman in black off to the right of the car. Her injuries came from being trampled on by all the people running.

I don't support that man or his actions, but I also found nothing when I researched any of this, to indicate that he was the "alt-right" you're trying to insinuate (meaning us).
edit on 24-9-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
a reply to: Wardaddy454

The complaint accused Germany, France, Brazil, Argentina and Turkey of failing to uphold their obligations under the Convention on the Rights of the Child, signed 30 years ago.

China wasn't one of the original signatories

Also:
She isn't particular about who she pisses off - unlike you :-)

All this fuss over a little girl. I wonder why?

Hey, they're the ones that signed the Paris Agreement, and failed to hit their targets.

Besides that, My question still stands. Why not China?

Why does the west have to subsidize a wealthy nation like China, to run cleaner?

ETA: Well isn't that interesting. A teenager leveraging an agreement written well before she was born. And conveniently, with China not being a signatory, China remains hidden from her watchful climate gaze.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Ok, you tell me.

Why is China not one of those 5?

Its should be, the second-largest, most powerful, nation on Earth, cannot be considered to be ""developing"" forever after all.

Does that mean what she said does not make a modicum of common sense?

It tells me she and others are pawns of someone, or a group, who has financial interests in China.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Because of the reasons I just posted

There's one thing about all this that fascinates me. The whole whiny whyshouldwecareifChinadoesn'tcare? end of it. It's almost as if you're willing to admit that there's a problem that should be addressed, and that if we did deal with it we might actually get something accomplished

Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face. With or without China - we need to work this out

In any case - it's already too late. There's nothing we can do to prevent this from happening now - we can only work together to mitigate our unpleasant future. And, we really should - all of us. Together

But, short of that: some of us is better than none of us

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I don't necessarily disagree with that assessment.

Soros is a mofo and then some eh?

Then again so is Rupert Murdoch.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

We can attempt to mitigate the circumstance so only millions instead of billions perish all the same.

Then again a load of people, nature included might be inclined to be happy with less live stock aka semi-intelligent monkeys on the planet.
edit on 24-9-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

It's all too depressing to contemplate. I know you know, but many do not

This is the heart of the problem. Her panic is real - not manufactured

I don't have high hopes - the monkeys are not known for making wise choices until they absolutely have to. Still, we have only a few choices left to make before we have no choices

I personally have to choose not giving up. Giving up is not a useful option

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Because of the reasons I just posted

There's one thing about all this that fascinates me. The whole whiny whyshouldwecareifChinadoesn'tcare? end of it. It's almost as if you're willing to admit that there's a problem that should be addressed, and that if we did deal with it we might actually get something accomplished

Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face. With or without China - we need to work this out

In any case - it's already too late. There's nothing we can do to prevent this from happening now - we can only work together to mitigate our unpleasant future. And, we really should - all of us. Together

But, short of that: some of us is better than none of us

Its more like all of you think there's a problem, and in dealing with it, you're all to scared to hold China's feet to the flame.

And if its too late, what good will mitigating it do? That would be like placing a sandbag perimeter around your home when there's already 2 feet of water inside.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

It's all too depressing to contemplate. I know you know, but many do not

This is the heart of the problem. Her panic is real - not manufactured

I don't have high hopes - the monkeys are not known for making wise choices until they absolutely have to. Still, we have only a few choices left to make before we have no choices

I personally have to choose not giving up. Giving up is not a useful option

Its real to her, because that's what she's been fed.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Its real to her, because that's what she's been fed.

How would you know? :-)

While we're on the subject - how did you come to form your opinions? You seem rather well fed your own self

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

What about scientific data are we being fed that also?

I mean to a degree its all guesswork, the thing is a lot of the data indicates its significantly more real than just a guess.

Ile take science over blind hope Wardaddy454, because what we don't know can indeed hurt us.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Its more like all of you think there's a problem, and in dealing with it, you're all to scared to hold China's feet to the flame.

And if its too late, what good will mitigating it do? That would be like placing a sandbag perimeter around your home when there's already 2 feet of water inside.

China has it's own way of dealing with it's problems. No different from the United States of America. Who is holding our feet to the fire?

Mitigation at this point is an act of compassion. If we do nothing our children, and their children are going to suffer - far worse than if we do something

There are things we can do now that will prepare civilization for the future. I don't kid myself into thinking that most people are concerned about that. But, some of us are

Are you one of those people who doesn't care about anyone but yourself?

edit on 9/24/2019 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

In the 60's they said we'd die in the 70's.

In the 70's they said we'd die in the 80's.

In the 80's they said we'd die in the 90's.

In the 90's they said we'd die in the 00's.

In the 00's they said we'd die in the teens.

In the teens they said we'd die in the 20's.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

In the 60's they said we'd die in the 70's.

In the 70's they said we'd die in the 80's.

In the 80's they said we'd die in the 90's.

In the 90's they said we'd die in the 00's.

In the 00's they said we'd die in the teens.

In the teens they said we'd die in the 20's.

It's almost as if you have no argument

They've been talking about this for decades

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Those are decades DBCowboy.

The argument is self-evident.

Dont mean we are not at the end of our current rope.

Grand scheme of things its more like millennia that counts, and even then that's a drop in the ocean.

But when it rises there goes about 70% of our cities.

Nevermind what the feck happens to all those nuclear reactors based on the coastlines.

Just a thought if not a very nice one.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

No, you and they have been lying for decades.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Possibly, since the beginning of recorded history and long before.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

You might be able to piss on my head and tell me it's raining and get away with it once.

But 60 years of it, it doesn't work anymore.

I don't say this as an evil hater Trump supporter.

I say this as an engineer, a scientist.

I like you Andy, you seem to recognize reason. Why not now?

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

No, you and they have been lying for decades.

Lying you say? Is this the best you can do?

It sounds more than a little paranoid. But, hey - this is ATS - and your wheelhouse

The science is in. I know somewhere here on this board you actually called yourself a scientist - not too awfully long ago

Well, Cowboy - here's your chance. Explain - using science - how it is that I am lying

I'm only here for a brief visit - so I probably won't see your well informed answer. But, it should be good for a laugh when I get back

On a more serious note - I wish you were right Cowboy. I really do

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join