It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The cowardice of the left

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

Anecdotal experience? Tell us how the creepy clown amuses y'all.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

It seems as if you came to make your own fart noises, and then you smugly inhaled them, correct me if I am wrong.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Wait, what? How does one have anything to do with the other? Are you a child? If not then I'm not mocking you or anyone else in that first post. You must be under the impression that I agreed with the media when they did it to the MAGA hat kid, you'd be wrong.

Explain yourself. 😂
edit on 9/24/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

He's done more than any kid including the Hoggs of the country.

I'd laugh too considering how much ocean trash comes from Asia that finds it way here like some radioactive accidents.

Speaking of whining and snipping.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: tinner07

Man, you need to go easy on the kid! He has his own cross to bare, like limping up and down Colfax Ave looking to get his teeth fixed.

a wild lolcow has appeared.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Explain yourself

Adults don't have to.

Deal.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Well, maybe reign that in a bit. You're a grown man, act like it.
a reply to: projectvxn

you are right. thank you... spread that message brother

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Although...a brilliant way for a Leftist that is triggered by a thread...to derail the discussion for a page and a half by dribbling out irrelevant personal gobbly-gook. We may all be in the presence of trolling 'GENIUS'.
a reply to: IAMTAT
you are the best....

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Anecdotal experience? Tell us how the creepy clown amuses y'all.

Well, it wasn't really amusing, but it was definitely CREEPY!

There was this one time when the OP Topic was about children or teenagers and whether it was appropriate for them to speak publicly about Climate Change AND THEN some guy posted bizarre stuff about Winnie the Pooh, his 10th grade girlfriend and a disgruntled, strange story about his son, ex-wife and a pick-up truck!

a reply to: DBCowboy

They remind me of the girl I dated when I was in the 10th grade (she was, too). We broke up after several months because I said Winnie the Pooh was a retard

Ugh. My oldest is 17. Since he was 13, he's had to babysit his brothers and sister anytime they're out of school or it's Summer break. Now that he's driving, he takes them to school, picks them up, goes to the laundrymat and when he was dating the little cheerleader that lives next door to me, she made him break up with her because they said "I love you" to each other. If I went into details about how she uses him to hurt me, I'd be here all day. I bought him a 2002 Dodge Ram last year and had everything under the hood replaced with brand new from the motor to the radiator hoses (My bro-in-law owns the business I work for and actually paid for all of that, I'm just a middle class guy). He's in his Sr year of HS and was driving his truck to school (only freedom he really gets) and his brother tossed a ring pop at him so he threw it back. His mom got pissed at him and made him give her his keys so being 17, he packed up some school clothes the next day and came out to my house. Never has he been happier and I lined him up with a job making $10 an hour. I called his brothers to explain why he's there and they understand. The sister I don't care to explain, she's not mine. Anyways, she checked him out of school last Thursday and took his keys again so he called the police and the guy who showed up (likely someone she knew well) told him that he can suck it up and stay with her until he turns 18 or go to a shelter. After I had words with the cop, because I'm in good with most of the force here, I had to go get his truck and take it back to my house. Then of course, she refused to let him come to work because I got him the job. Great mom, eh?

tl;dr - The more she uses him to hurt me, the more she pushes him away. He already resents her and his brothers are right in line behind him. She's too stupid to see it and says they'll all resent me. The first bit of patience will pay off when he graduates and tells her to f off for good.

edit on 24-9-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

He's done more than any kid including the Hoggs of the country. I'd laugh too considering how much ocean trash comes from Asia that finds it way here like some radioactive accidents. Speaking of whining and snipping.
a reply to: neo96
you trying to say something #ty to me come out and say it.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

hahaha i like how you pretend to not care and that you were above this then you tried to get all personal hahaha

youre a bigger pos than i am ahahahaha

hahaha

good stuff

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I love ATS.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

Although...a brilliant way for a Leftist that is triggered by a thread...to derail the discussion for a page and a half by dribbling out irrelevant personal gobbly-gook. We may all be in the presence of trolling 'GENIUS'.
a reply to: IAMTAT
you are the best....

That's what SHE said.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
This is what I think on this climate matter.
If climate change alarmist went out and planted trees or better still hemp they would effect the carbon footprint of humans far more effectively than blocking traffic and screaming at people or chanting slogans. Planting and caring for the soil and water picking up garbage instead of leaving it behind is taking action. What they are doing is throwing a temper tantrum.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

hahaha i like how you pretend to not care and that you were above this then you tried to get all personal hahaha

Shining a light on creepy crawlers is not the same as being one.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

*gaze back*

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Um, no.

I will call cowards, cowards because that's what I see.

Thanks though for trying to tell me what I can and cannot say though.

Cowardly words, I've nearly been stabbed twice defending my neighbors, and got injured in the process, I've stopped robbers and carjackings who nearly stabbed me- don't bring a knife to a cake fight.

I stood up, and how you would stand up? by quickly logging in to ATS to whine about the left. I have two broken ulnas, a broken metacarpal, busted knee, yet still I sparred with a friend, I have very brittle bones, but I knew that fact but I gave it my all.

And I got back on my feet.

There are more than likely Laughing right now. Veterans have balls, I know because I am friends with vets, they served their respective nations with valor, like my grandfather.

So if you want to be an armchair Journalist and just listen. My grandfather served in Korea, he is a humble and great man, he would curse you.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Sure does sound like you’re a lot tougher than me!

Golly!

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence
This is what I think on this climate matter.
If climate change alarmist went out and planted trees or better still hemp they would effect the carbon footprint of humans far more effectively than blocking traffic and screaming at people or chanting slogans. Planting and caring for the soil and water picking up garbage instead of leaving it behind is taking action.

What makes you think they aren't doing that as well?

Some issues can only be addressed through global consensus.

The Amazon rain-forest for example is estimated to be responsible for about 20-25% of the world oxygen.
It also serves as a carbon-sink, storing about 100 years worth of carbon emissions produced by humans.
In the past 50 years about 20% of the rain-forest has been burned or destroyed for economic exploitation, lumber and ranching, and the pace has been accelerating. This year alone, as of only July, satellite data shows over 7,200 square miles had been burned.

You can pick up trash and plant a tree in your back yard, but that is one of many trends that look hard to tackle without a global consensus.

Again, this isn't save the earth. The amazon might grow back, but only after people go extinct or the population is reduced dramatically. Either way the earth is Billions of years old and has a different sense of time. This is a debate around the future of Humans and whether we are around in 200 years and what the quality of life is between now and then will be if we are still around.

Note the aboriginals of the amazon have lived just fine in that Forrest for a couple thousand years at least without the need to burn down thousands of acres at a time. We don't need to live like the aboriginals, but we should be smart enough to figure out a compromise that doesn't involved literal scorched earth.

edit on 24-9-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Lol misdirection is fun but for those of us beyond dirt, it's a little tiresome. The wee lass recites propaganda nothing more. Those who can't see it are fools. And propping up children on the world stage to make your points is cowardly, kind of like misdirection. Lol

a reply to: andy06shake

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join