It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The cowardice of the left

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Well, maybe reign that in a bit. You're a grown man, act like it.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
a reply to: LSU2018

If only you could practice what you preach then we wouldn't have to go back and forth with you peeps all day. You might actually stop butting your head in everyone else's business. That'll never happen though, you guys aren't happy unless you're flaming over something somebody said or did.

Thats funny, because thats just how it is with you preachy right leaning blind followers who believe what ever your right-wing masters tell you.

Wrong. We were the "don't mess with us and we won't mess with you" crowd until left wingers started attacking us for having a different opinion. Try again, Barney.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: captaincontrary
a reply to: DBCowboy

You are so full of it I dont even know where to begin and this page is becoming fast irrelevant due to idiots like you posting your nonsense. And to think I came here for fresh perspectives and fringe news. If the left are cowards then the right are Hypocritical sycophants but we are all part of the same # show now and oddly its the children who are speaking the truth here. Later ATS... I created a account just to delete seconds later....

Those kids who's minds you can still shape? Yeah, the children are speaking the truth. Lol. You created an account so you could troll. Try harder.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

What is your reaction if I say that Hogg's message is short-sighted and unconstitutional, and her message is dripping with bias from the point of being a $$$ making scheme that she is unaware of being used as it's pawn?
a reply to: Krakatoa

well... I would ask you what is unconstitutional about it first. Answer that. Used as a pawn? Bias amd money making scheme, show me proof... what if I told you her message was from her heart and really cares about climate change?

Are you Greta Thunberg? Your arguments HAVE always struck me as something I'd hear in grade school so learning that you're 16 wouldn't surprise me.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

No not children...just the ones they're using that news cycle. Remember the kid from that catholic school...he got thrown under the bus to push their agenda cause that was a better fit for them that week.

Nick Sandmann. Hollywood and CNN and MSNBC erupted with adults saying they wanted to punch that kid in the face for wearing a MAGA hat. Democrats care as much about kids as they do minorities.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: captaincontrary

Can you blame them? I'd be jealous of a little kid too if they acted and presented themselves more maturely than I did.

Must be a blow to the ego to know someone decades younger than you has more mental fortitude than yourself. 🤣

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

originally posted by: projectvxn

Your panties are real bunched up..

It's funny how you seem to have a fascination with peoples panties??????

Do you prefer briefs?

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

a reply to: olaru12

I wonder if anyone sees the irony of those supporting a draft dodging elitist chicken sh!t, calling the left cowards?

Not only that, try posting anything bad trump does.... we get slammed with all kinds of # responses... "is that all you do" ...etc... yet everyday the same team jumps in and congratulates themselves for any anti dem minutia.... just like this thread.

That is the true cowardice of the right wing trump cult followers....

They cannot defend themselves so they attack others

Yeah really. Like the red flag laws he talked about, or how video games could be behind the shootings... Yeah remember those things? Because I do and nobody got slammed because 99% of us agreed it was a bad idea. But keep lapping your koolaid up. Herp Derp

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Panties/Briefs seems so wrong in a thread about kids.

But what do I know.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

What thread do you not do that on? I mean really dude you post like a broken record around here. Then get mad when people don't care anymore or wanna give any credence to your posts. When you quit the mindless TDS posts on every thread and actually have a reasoned discussion youd be surprised as to what differing view points people are willing to entertain.

Although...a brilliant way for a Leftist that is triggered by a thread...to derail the discussion for a page and a half by dribbling out irrelevant personal gobbly-gook.

We may all be in the presence of trolling 'GENIUS'.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

a reply to: Lysergic

you are right I am an idiot I guess. yo responded but no link? how is that? I get it you are a genius and I am an idiot... yet... there was no link... there was no qoute to what I said that you were responding to... just nothing... but yes, I am the idiot

AHHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Post of the day! Self pwnage at its finest...

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

What thread do you not do that on? I mean really dude you post like a broken record around here.

You made this thread about trolling one person?
Your non-stop nonsense posts are exhausting.
You have officially invalidated the OP and stripped the thread of what little substance it began with.

You are like the bitter creepy clown that rolls in to amuse the trolls when they are sad.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

Sounds like you better mark a point down for yourself, sounds like by your own terms you have somehow "won".

Sir, I congratulate you.

Everyone remember this moment.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Yeah, you being a hypocrite, I find hilarious, and then when you do an almost autistic outburst, it's like icing on the cake.

Your like an amazing pastry chef, I am just a connoisseur.

Take it easy on him, he's only been a member for 7 years.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Man, you need to go easy on the kid! He has his own cross to bare, like limping up and down Colfax Ave looking to get his teeth fixed.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Remember when the right lost their # over that one MAGA hat kid who was mocked and made fun of by the media?

Good times, good times. 😂

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

First they say this.

Must be a blow to the ego to know someone decades younger than you has more mental fortitude than yourself. 🤣

Then they say this.

Remember when the right lost their # over that one MAGA hat kid who was mocked and made fun of by the media?

Cognitive dissonant times.

link   

Just call it like I see it... Sorry that hurt your feelings but I don't intend to call it how you'd like it because that's not what I'm seeing here. Guess lets get back to the topic of the thread and how the democrats of the US and the left leaning politicians of many many other countries are trying to use a child to tug on people soft spots to avoid the due criticisms that their plans deserve. Not sure what you call that but I call it cowardice...and when those same folks don't mind throwing such kids under the bus in the media when they dont fit the agenda but tell us we can't say anything about it when it is in line with what they want is called hypocrisy. Have a good day bud...

link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Sounds like you better mark a point down for yourself, sounds like by your own terms you have somehow "won".

Was there a contest? It appeared more like you were hosting a carnival spectacle.
I don't come to ATS to watch sketchy clowns make fart noises.

No doubt that entertains certain folk, so you have job security here, but if there is some paradigm where that constitutes a "win" for someone I don't understand it.

Perhaps you derive some self-affirmation or worth from those little stars from anonymous people on some internet forum?

If so, then I wish for you a more real and worthy existence.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

David Hogg on guns. Greta Thunberg on weather (smirk). The million-child classroom ditch last Friday.

and what have you done????

and what have you done? you fn coward

you laugh at them... you laughed about your plastic straw going into the ocean...

You do nothing but cry whine and bitch... point fingers... that is my problem in life...

its the dems.... their fault ....

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join