It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The cowardice of the left

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

ol dude re-read your own post then tell me TDS isn't real.
a reply to: Lysergic

which one...

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

The one that is linked in the reply I made, you click where it says a reply to tinner07 has your name highlighted, I mean I know your #posting a breakneck speed and you get lost your in thoughts but its there, it's pretty hypocritical thus making it hilarious AF!

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I hope you continue your sperg assault, I at least find it entertaining.
I have no idea what that means... but I guess it will entertain me watching you in this hypocritical bunch of idiots.

I bet I can weld better than you boy!!! lol

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Well I can't help you not be an idiot.

I bet you can't.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

The one that is linked in the reply I made, you click where it says a reply to tinner07 has your name highlighted, I mean I know your #posting a breakneck speed and you get lost your in thoughts but its there, it's pretty hypocritical thus making it hilarious AF!

Okay...enough.
Stop taunting that kitten with your laser pointer.

My six pack abs already hurt from laughing.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

you are right I am an idiot I guess. yo responded but no link? how is that? I get it you are a genius and I am an idiot... yet... there was no link... there was no qoute to what I said that you were responding to... just nothing... but yes, I am the idiot

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Bro you seriously don't know how to work a forum thats been around for almost 20 years?

I agree, you are the idiot.

Maybe you can weld a link up?
edit on 24-9-2019 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I see now... to lazy to post what you are talking about...gotcha...you find that hilarious?

Typically people quote what they are responding too... maybe to hard for you to figure out how to do? its ok kid....

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Yeah, you being a hypocrite, I find hilarious, and then when you do an almost autistic outburst, it's like icing on the cake.

Your like an amazing pastry chef, I am just a connoisseur.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Bro you seriously don't know how to work a forum thats been around for almost 20 years? I agree, you are the idiot. Maybe you can weld a link up?

yes I am an idiot... you are so smart... kudos to you. you got me on a function I did not know about.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Yeah, you being a hypocrite, I find hilarious, and then when you do an almost autistic outburst, it's like icing on the cake.
when was this?

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

When was it not?

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I dont care.... maybe I am a hypocrite... Show me where... I am sitting at home on a work day after 31 years as a craftsmen because of a horrible accident. 12 months from retirement half my hand is cut off... yeah i am angry, show me where I am the hypocrite?

why you home on a work day at this hour? online?

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I work remote.

You are a hypocrite in what you have posted.

Cool Story Bro.

Sounds like you need therapy.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

Your panties are real bunched up..
a reply to: projectvxn

why? because I disagree with a trump supporter that is the best you can come up with???? lol

Probably because you're acting like an emotionally out of control individual.

Stop taking yourself so seriously.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Yeah, you being a hypocrite, I find hilarious,

If I post an thread mentioning anything trump has done as far as lying or illegal, I will get bombed with you guys saying that is all I do....

Yet, everyday, you all jump in the anti dem threads made by the same guy.... pat yourselves on the back and star and flag yourselves....

you dont think that is true?

That my friend is the cowardice of the trump followers here.

you may be one idk...

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Do what feels good man.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Probably because you're acting like an emotionally out of control individual. Stop taking yourself so seriously.
a reply to: projectvxn

well after over 30 plus years as a metal worker and 1 year left to retire I just lost a lot of my left hand. So yes I am emotional. Retire at 55 in 12 months and build metal art forge iron... # yes i am emotional....

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The cowardice of the left

They are always hiding behind something.

With no actual platform. I guess kids,scripts, and bullsnip is ALL they gots.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

What thread do you not do that on? I mean really dude you post like a broken record around here. Then get mad when people don't care anymore or wanna give any credence to your posts. When you quit the mindless TDS posts on every thread and actually have a reasoned discussion youd be surprised as to what differing view points people are willing to entertain.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join