It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The cowardice of the left

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Kurokage

Give me a break!

The left is getting so desperate that they try to push their agenda through children now, all you fine folks are doing is validating my point.

Climate change aside, where does mocking and deriding a child with Aspbergers as "Mentally Ill" on national television fit into the debate?

I think your OP headline is confused, but got the word "Cowardice" correct.

Hint, Fox News issued a public apology for letting their guest commentator say that.

NOT because they were afraid of losing Left Wing viewers LOL, but because Right Wing Viewers, some of which are parents of children with autism, Asperger etc asked WTF on twitter and other social media.

It is not a CHALLENGE to call brave children that have been open about their Asperger "Mentally Ill" or "Creepy".

It is bi-partisan gross, cowardly, weak and reprehensible.

You can own that if you like or you can move on to substance.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

originally posted by: Kurokage
a reply to: DBCowboy
Oh DB, you love to label people left wing to match your stereotyping when people don't agree with you.

I do. It's all I have left.

I've noticed, just like you've jumped on the band wagon of verbally attacking a young girls mental illness instead of the message she's trying to spread.
Such an awesome sign of masculinity and not at all a sign of cowdice. what was that you typed about calling a coward a coward?

What message? That we need to all be commies or give up meat or just give government control over all our lives?

That message?

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

And you can hide behind a little girls skirt.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

David Hogg on guns. Greta Thunberg on weather (smirk). The million-child classroom ditch last Friday.

You are a POS for posting that.
You ever been in your high school watching your friends get shot? HAVE YOU? you wont answer because the cowardice of the right.

You a teenage kid watching glaciers melt and afraid of your future? NO. Yet you applaud trump deregulating clean water acts.

You are so brave the first paragraph attacks teenagers...LOL.... Because you are so brave???? lol....

You trump followers here are the cowards.... But you get your stars and flags for any anti dem thread you post huh? good for you....

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Is it not Trump that likes to comment on the weather with maps and sharpie nonsense?

The wee lassie made perfect sense.

As to cowards would that not also be your Nam dogging sore-footed POTUS?

So you won't soil your environmentally friendly hemp-made panties if someone criticizes her?

It's the same reason they get minorities to do their bidding. One disagreement and you're a racist or sexist. Now with kids they can try to gain pity "for the children." You'd have to have a brain the size of a corn nut to think democrats are in your corner. They weren't in their corner in the 60's and they're not today.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

a reply to: Extorris

The left hiding behind children with Asperger's to push their agenda is the topic.

Don't you mean "Mentally Ill Children"? I mean you made an OP to fight for the right to attack children personally about such things, right?
Why not own it?

You being triggered that Right Wing Mouthpieces on Fox News were forced by their own right wing viewers to apologize for mocking a child's Asperger's status (calling her mentally ill) is the topic.

Climate Change has nothing to do with it or your frustration.

Anyone can and should challenge or debate the substance, science or facts.

If you are looking for permission to skip the substance and attack children personally, don't expect people to endorse or excuse the behavior.

That USED to go the same for Adults around here as well and T&C was even enforced when attacks were irrelevant and personal vs. substance, but apparently absent personal attacks, wingnuts weren't having enough "feel good" moments in debates on substance..

Either way, in the real world, personal attacks on children brave enough to speak their truth is still frowned upon in a BIPARTISAN way.

Aint a left, right or climate change thing.
edit on 24-9-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

What message? That we need to all be commies or give up meat or just give government control over all our lives?

You should really see a doctor about how you are seeing vegan commies everywhere, lets hope they don't all vote and get Trump out!

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

If i had environmentally friendly hemp-made panties i would probably have smoked them by now.

But if criticizing little girls with Asperger's that tell the truth is your particular bag of spanners, you go right ahead.

It doesn't matter what she's got. She can get special treatment from her family and friends, but if she's wrong about something, we have every right to call her out for it. It's not like we're pushing violence. Stop with the crying, we won't hear about her once the election is over anyways. Same #, different day.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

David Hogg on guns. Greta Thunberg on weather (smirk). The million-child classroom ditch last Friday.

You ever been in your high school watching your friends get shot? HAVE YOU? you wont answer because the cowardice of the right.

You a teenage kid watching glaciers melt and afraid of your future? NO. Yet you applaud trump deregulating clean water acts.

You are so brave the first paragraph attacks teenagers...LOL.... Because you are so brave???? lol....

You trump followers here are the cowards.... But you get your stars and flags for any anti dem thread you post huh? good for you....

And once again, someone on the left proves my point!

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

They're good for that at least.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

What is your reaction if I say that Hogg's message is short-sighted and unconstitutional, and her message is dripping with bias from the point of being a $$$ making scheme that she is unaware of being used as it's pawn?

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: andy06shake

But if criticizing little girls with Asperger's that tell the truth is your particular bag of spanners, you go right ahead.

Just laugh at them and move along.

If only you could practice what you preach then we wouldn't have to go back and forth with you peeps all day. You might actually stop butting your head in everyone else's business. That'll never happen though, you guys aren't happy unless you're flaming over something somebody said or did.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Haha I honestly find the sperg eruptions #ing hilarious.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

and what point would that be?

That you need stars and flags today?

what is your "point" exactly that I proved?

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

If only you could practice what you preach then we wouldn't have to go back and forth with you peeps all day. You might actually stop butting your head in everyone else's business. That'll never happen though, you guys aren't happy unless you're flaming over something somebody said or did.

Thats funny, because thats just how it is with you preachy right leaning blind followers who believe what ever your right-wing masters tell you.
edit on 24-9-2019 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

and what point would that be?

That you need stars and flags today?

what is your "point" exactly that I proved?

When people questioned the Green New Deal, they were alled racists and bigots and misogynists for questioning "women of color".

Now it's children. You question the validity of man-made climate change and all of a sudden, you are mean to children.

*yawn*

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

You are so full of it I dont even know where to begin and this page is becoming fast irrelevant due to idiots like you posting your nonsense. And to think I came here for fresh perspectives and fringe news. If the left are cowards then the right are Hypocritical sycophants but we are all part of the same # show now and oddly its the children who are speaking the truth here. Later ATS... I created a account just to delete seconds later....

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: captaincontrary

'kay.

Bai.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: captaincontrary

Why didn't you come here for conspiracy?

Sorry gotta call BS, which one of the clowns puppet are you

roflmao

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join