It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The cowardice of the left

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

And “ONE” is financed by wealthy liberals including Bono, Bill and Melinda Gates and George Soros.
--------------------------

OMG

Bono is trying to destroy the world!!!

He is like some secret super-villain!!!

Do you have any links to where Bono, Bill Gates and George Soros's secret Mountain lair is? Where they genetically create 97% of the worlds scientists pre-programmed to explain the math behind climate change??

It should be easy to find because the mountain facility must have a weather device that is raising temperatures, melting the Arctic and using lasers to start more Forrest fires.

Damn Bono!! I knew it.
edit on 24-9-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Now that all of bombshell and Trump draining the swamp threads have gone to #ter we have these grumpy senior citizens ranting and barking at the moon.
Happy days

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
Now that all of bombshell and Trump draining the swamp threads have gone to #ter we have these grumpy senior citizens ranting and barking at the moon.
Happy days

And yet here you are, a new member even.........

No ones forcing you to be here or even engage, if it's too much, you know where the door is

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

Haha solid point..

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

The cowardice of the left

I wonder if anyone sees the irony of those supporting a draft dodging elitist chicken sh!t, calling the left cowards?
edit on 24-9-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

originally posted by: blueman12
Suprise, suprise.. the biggest thread on ATS is a political anti-left thread (again).

ATS is slowly becoming a forum for the right.

What do you mean slowly? and becoming?

How true. You're making to much sense for people like DB to understand.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Well bill gates may be a super villian
. He's too smart to be naive. Years ago he went around pushing GMOs as the way to fight world hunger. He also had alot of stock in Monsanto. I think maybe 500,00 shares or something back in 2010.

Really can't trust him after that one. Came off as a guy who just wants more money..

There is rich people who give back.. and then there's the rich who never have enough and will break any morals to get more. I think that's super villian status

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

No, I can challenge whoever and whatever I like.

You cannot determine what can be challenged and how it can be challenged.

Yeah, because it's so much easier to pick on a young child and her Asperger's than it is to disprove her point about climate change.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Give me a break!

The left is getting so desperate that they try to push their agenda through children now, all you fine folks are doing is validating my point.

Thank you!

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

So you are calling the left cowards from the safety of your own home, have you ever dared called someone from the left a coward to their face? Isn't that what some would call um, what's that word... hypocrisy?

I sit on the fence, but if someone came up to me and called me a coward there are two options; either learn to fight real quick, or learn to run real quick.

I don't care about your beliefs, they are yours and you have the right to express them, just don't call out cowardice from your armchair, it looks immasculating.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Um, no.

I will call cowards, cowards because that's what I see.

Thanks though for trying to tell me what I can and cannot say though.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

No, I can challenge whoever and whatever I like.

You cannot determine what can be challenged and how it can be challenged.

I never told you couldn't?

You can go ahead and dismiss children with Asperger's as "Mentally Ill" on national TV if you like, but THAT isn't a "Challenge" of any form. It is simply calling a child with Asperger's "mentally ill" on national television because you are incapable of addressing the substance of what she is speaking about.

Have at it. But don't confuse cowardly, vile statements for "challenging" anything.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Oh DB, you love to label people left wing to match your stereotyping when people don't agree with you.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

Oh DB, you love to label people left wing to match your stereotyping when people don't agree with you.

I do. It's all I have left.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

The left hiding behind children with Asperger's to push their agenda is the topic.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Well, in 10 years we'll all be dead anyhow, amirite!

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

And yet they'll call for violence on a 16 year old for wearing a MAGA hat.

Who the F do these dumbasses think they're fooling? They remind me of the girl I dated when I was in the 10th grade (she was, too). We broke up after several months because I said Winnie the Pooh was a retard and it drove her over the edge. Democrats are THAT fragile.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

I do. It's all I have left.

I've noticed, just like you've jumped on the band wagon of verbally attacking a young girls mental illness instead of the message she's trying to spread.
Such an awesome sign of masculinity and not at all a sign of cowdice. what was that you typed about calling a coward a coward?
edit on 24-9-2019 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

No you not right.

We won't all be dead.

But change is coming in more ways than one and if we are not prepared a lot of us may perish.

With a whimper all the same as opposed to a bang.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join