It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The cowardice of the left

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Greta Thunberg on weather (smirk).

She's just a cute little girl!

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Goebbels was extreme right wing, a Nazi, he wanted to exterminate people and spoke out about it, publicly.

Isn't that what the Left is doing now with their disposable but useful idiots in antifa? The left is the new nazi party.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Tell your god who allegedly said
" A little child shall lead them"

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

Antifa isn't the left any more than the Klan is the right.
The extremists are by themselves.
Give it a rest. We are not those people here.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Hmmm, yes it does, but that verse in context is referring to the days after the Second Coming of Christ. Little miss Greta isn't the type of child being referred to in that verse, nor are we living in those times, nor is the UN and its bevy of bureaucrats a Godly body led by the Lord God, just the fact that you can still reference "your god" as you did proves that much.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Right, but I've yet to see anyone from the Left condemn their actions.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Yep, that's a left wing Democrat City alright..lol

Hey aren't those guys all about the Green new deal, the environment and free stuff..?

Who populates most of these big cities..?

Mostly Millennials..!!

Stands to reason that these hippie's should look after their own cities first and then dictate to the rest of us about the environment.

When I walk outside, I get great fresh air and I can go down to the river and jump right in on a hot day or take a drink without having to worry about potentially killing myself. See we country folks tend to look after our own backyards..lol

When I do find rubbish, it's usually been dumped there by someone from the suburbs 95km away.

The people currently destroying the environment are all centered in the major population centers. The very place where they seem to be preaching environmental policy from..!!
edit on 24-9-2019 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

And the right will save us all, riding in on their dinosaurs and shooting their ray guns. Pew pew...

I chuckled.. Now I hate myself as much as I hate you !!! Oo

lol j/k... I don't hate myself...

edit on 24-9-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Hmmm, yes it does, but that verse in context is referring to the days after the Second Coming of Christ. Little miss Greta isn't the type of child being referred to in that verse, nor are we living in those times, nor is the UN and its bevy of bureaucrats a Godly body led by the Lord God, just the fact that you can still reference "your god" as you did proves that much.

Some Christians think trump IS the second coming...

nowtoronto.com...

www.forbes.com...

www.patheos.com...

edit on 24-9-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

...and WHO leads this particular little child?

Luisa-Marie Neubauer
...is a 23-year-old German climate protection activist. In Germany, she is one of the main organizers of the School strike for climate movement, inspired by Greta Thunberg. She supports the implementation of Agenda 2030 in Germany and a climate policy that is compatible with the Paris Agreement. Neubauer is a member of Alliance 90/The Greens and the Green Youth.

Luisa-Marie Neubauer belongs to a far left organization called “ONE” foundation.

According to Deutschland-Kurier Luisa Neubauer she is the “Youth Ambassador” of ONE, an international lobbying and campaigning organization.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... -george-soros/

ONE FOUNDATION:

And “ONE” is financed by wealthy liberals including Bono, Bill and Melinda Gates and George Soros.

www.gatesfoundation.org...
------------------------------------------------

edit on 24-9-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

And that has zero relevance to Greta Thunberg here and Silly's post.

But I get the TDS is strong with you.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

You're the one that got all preachy and Biblical with your personal interpretation of the Word of GOD with your arrogant "holier than thou" demeanor!!
edit on 24-9-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Ironclad1964

So wait... you're telling me only leftists live in cities and have jobs as construction workers? That only leftists contribute to pollution and the degradation of our home? Baaaa! Baaaa! 🤣

Identity politics has taken over your mind so completely that you assign anything and everything "leftist" as long as it allows you to keep licking the boots of Trump and his globalist handlers. 🤣

Lay off the MSM, they're so far inside your head it's sad. I never said anything about left or right, I was pointing out a problem caused by humankind as a whole you hack. 🤣🤣
edit on 9/24/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

You're the one that got all preachy and Biblical with your personal interpretation of the Word of GOD with your "holier than thou" demeanor!!

Way to stand up against someone getting "preachy" about their personal views on God.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Tell you what, I'll concede that you are being led by a childish mentality based on poor science and communism.

You keep hiding behind children.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Oh you mean the Obama era detention facilities and rules from many presidents and congress ago that say the children get detained sperately than the criminals who tried to drag them along for an illegal crossing...kind of like how any child is seperated from parents who get themselves arrested here in the country?
edit on 24-9-2019 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Suprise, suprise.. the biggest thread on ATS is a political anti-left thread (again).

ATS is slowly becoming a forum for the right. How long till the actual conspiracy theorists leave and it's just cranky old men complaining about cnn and leftist politicians?
edit on 24-9-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Because according to the left, it's mean and cruel to criticize children.

You can absolutely challenge claims, policies, ideas and proposals.

However

Dismissing Greta Thunberg, who has spoken openly about her Asperger status, as a "Mentally Ill Child", as a Fox News guest did is reprehensible.

And Laura Ingrahgam rightly earned the condemnation of HER OWN BROTHER:

Laura Ingraham’s brother condemns ‘monstrous’ Fox News host for cruelly mocking teen activists

“Clearly my sister’s paycheck is more important than the world her three adopted kids will inherit,” t elderhe Ingraham tweeted.

“I can no longer apologize for a sibling who I no longer recognize.

I can and will continue to call out the monstrous behavior and the bully commentary born out of anger.”

www.rawstory.com...

and then act SHOCKED when everyone with an IQ above dirt criticizes them.

The vast majority of people with an IQ above dirt recognize that Climate Change is quickly becoming a crisis, that the youngest generation are the ones that will need to deal with the worst consequences (I am sure you can figure out the math to support that) and thus should be listened to.

You can challenge the science or math, but attacking children who show courage to enter the public debate as "mentally ill", "creepy" etc. deserves condemnation.

edit on 24-9-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Suprise, suprise.. the biggest thread on ATS is a political anti-left thread (again).

ATS is slowly becoming a forum for the right.

What do you mean slowly? and becoming?

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

No, I can challenge whoever and whatever I like.

You cannot determine what can be challenged and how it can be challenged.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join