It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The cowardice of the left

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Democrats may have problems with facts. But most climate scientists are in agreement about what the facts are with regards to global warming. The facts have nothing to do with Democrats.

What exactly is the political gain to be had by making false claims about global warming?? This is crazy talk to think global warming is somehow a issue of the Democrats. The scientists are really smart people. They get paid no matter what. Just because you don't like the facts being presented doesn't mean you have to paint it some communist conspiracy.

Again, even if the fact is accepted global warming is caused by burning fossil fuels it's not like people are going to stop using fossil fuels anytime soon. Why is there any outrage about this at all in the first place???? I just don't get it.

The facts have everything to do with democrats. Democrats are the ones pushing carbon tax schemes the most so they can rake in bundles for personal gains.

Pushing a carbon tax is one thing. Saying the fact that burning fossil fuel has pollution consequences is another. Why can't we agree global warming is real because the science has show it to be fact not superstition. And at he same time, call the Democrats poo poo for trying to raise taxes? There is no connection between these two phenomena. Democrats will always raise taxes because the billionaires pay zero taxes and we have too much poverty because wages, products, and services all fixed by corporate cartels.

But obscene levels of wealth inequality in this country has nothing to do with global warming being a fact and having NOTHING to do with political agendas.

What's the point though? Why are they trying so hard? Answer: So people will agree to carbon tax schemes. They aren't doing it to save the planet because they can't, don't know how, and have no solutions except to keep on polluting themselves.

If everyone suddenly agreed it's all real, then what? So far no one, including those trying to convince everyone else are doing anything themselves, except polluting more, and wanting to take your money from you.
edit on 24-9-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Greta is a vehicle for nihilism and David Hogg is the authoritarianism that seems to go with that worldview.

They can both go screw themselves.

Hogg can't have my guns and Greta isn't there enough to castigate my existence.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

And the right will save us all, riding in on their dinosaurs and shooting their ray guns. Pew pew...

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
David Hogg --- Greta Thornborg --

both Great Grandchildren of Joseph Goebbels !!

Goebbels was extreme right wing, a Nazi, he wanted to exterminate people and spoke out about it, publicly.

Joseph Goebbels From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

originally posted by: olaru12
Kids..... I know just the place for them.....

It's a shame hey... the democrats should never have started that.. so terrible.

Shame indeed, one a'hole started it, then the next a'hole kept on keepin on!

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The left are the worst of cowards.

I am by no means an expert about politics.

But i think that "The left" means different things in USA than in Europe or in Finland. To me, left is about human rights, equality, taking care of the weakest ones in the society. And the right is about financial success, supporting corporations and stuff like that.

What i am trying to say is that i identify myself as a leftist here. But the picture of "The left" i have about them in America, AOC kind of people, i can't swallow that nonsense.

(But yes, i am a coward, but it has nothing to do with me being a leftist)

In America, they think that Hitler and Mussolini were leftists.

and no doubt, that black is white.

edit on 24/9/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Debunked decades ago, by our modern standards, they were all Leftists 😎

And every source in your wiki are known Leftist propaganda shills 😎

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut

Debunked decades ago, by our modern standards, they were all Leftists 😎

See!

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

But i think that "The left" means different things in USA than in Europe or in Finland. To me, left is about human rights, equality, taking care of the weakest ones in the society. And the right is about financial success, supporting corporations and stuff like that.

What i am trying to say is that i identify myself as a leftist here. But the picture of "The left" i have about them in America, AOC kind of people, i can't swallow that nonsense.

In fact it's somewhat of a grey area.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

LMFAO,

Pot meet Kettle.

Your entire existence on this site is as a shill, posting clickbait, biased shill sites as your source material.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

No, one cannot be in the middle.

There is no middle.

That's crazy talk!

edit on 24/9/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

totally agree i've voted labour all my adult life still do but if i lived in america there's no way i would vote democrat they are just plain nuts

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

No, one cannot be in the middle.

There is no middle.

That's crazy talk!

Crazy is my middle name.
edit on 24-9-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: CrawlingChaos

Pollution causes the climate to change, derp.

Climate never changed BEFORE manmade pollution?

The climate has changed for as long as there has been a climate. It is an ongoing and chaotic process. But now the human civilization has made it far worse. The fact that climate has always been changing, even before humans were here, does not make the claim about man-made climate change invalid.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Using a child to push an agenda. Then, when someone disputes that agenda they are accused of hating the child.

Pathetic

I don't think she is being used for anything. I do think that she has dedication and tons of energy.

If the powers that be want to push this "climate-change-hoax-communist-agenda", they use a kid to do it?

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Kids..... I know just the place for them.....

thats funny as fluck, also kinda awkward & uncomfortable - which I'm assuming you already know if you've read the epic replies to your truth bomb there.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   

a reply to: dfnj2015

Greta ? Greta ? ....... GRETA !!

31,000 scientists say "no convincing evidence".

31,000 scientists reject global warming and say "no convincing evidence" that humans can or will cause global warming? But polls show that of scientists working in the field of climate science, and publishing papers on the topic: 97% of the climate scientists surveyed believe “global average temperatures have increased” during the past century; and 97% think human activity is a significant contributing factor in changing mean global temperatures. What is the significance of these statistics?

While polls of scientists actively working in the filed of climate science indicate strong general agreement that Earth is warming and human activity is a significant factor, 31,000 scientists say there is "no convincing evidence" that humans can or will cause "catastrophic" heating of the atmosphere.
😃

From your link regarding the 31,000 claim.
'
To participate in the petition one only needs to mark a check box to show that one has a Ph.D., M.S., or B.S. degree, and then fill in the fields. Unfortunately, that means that anyone can sign the petition, whether they have a degree or not.'

Sounds legit...

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Yeah, well you’re probably right. Who can be sure?

Maybe the girl achieved her current status on her own.

If it came to light that ‘the left’ (globalists etc) actively plans to use children to push an agenda (you know, like Hitler) so they can lie and falsely accuse people of attacking the child when it’s the message that’s being opposed, I would not be at all surprised.

Neither would any of their supporters. They’d openly support the idea.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 04:20 AM
link   

edit on 9/24/19 by Gothmog because: nvm

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

They are labeling her antifa now, and they say never go full retard and yet here we are.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join