It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The cowardice of the left

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

edit on 23-9-2019 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Democrats may have problems with facts. But most climate scientists are in agreement about what the facts are with regards to global warming. The facts have nothing to do with Democrats.

What exactly is the political gain to be had by making false claims about global warming?? This is crazy talk to think global warming is somehow a issue of the Democrats. The scientists are really smart people. They get paid no matter what. Just because you don't like the facts being presented doesn't mean you have to paint it some communist conspiracy.

Again, even if the fact is accepted global warming is caused by burning fossil fuels it's not like people are going to stop using fossil fuels anytime soon. Why is there any outrage about this at all in the first place???? I just don't get it.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

There once was a consensus you could turn lead into gold...

There was once a consensus the Earth was flat...

There once was a consensus that certain races couldn't match mental abilities..

They were all scientific consensus....

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos

originally posted by: dfnj2015

The hockey_stick graph that was exposed as a fraud? Really?

No, it hasn't. The facts are well documented. Sorry, the facts simply do not support your right wing delusions.

The emails discussing how it was rigged wasn't publicly released and perused? You're either of ignorant of the event or lying.

What you are referring to has nothing to do with the data shown in that graph.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You say a lot of things then say you didn't say those things, it's your m.o.

Good luck.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: DBCowboy

If i had environmentally friendly hemp-made panties i would probably have smoked them by now.

But if criticizing little girls with Asperger's that tell the truth is your particular bag of spanners, you go right ahead.

I can criticize her all I want. I don't like her holier-than-thou attitude that her handlers let her keep. I understand she has Aspergers, that doesn't give her a free pass when she is spouting ignorance. The left wants to applaud her for speaking their mind, but it just tells me their minds are narrow and vacuous.

Everyone wants to tell me I can't criticize kids because they are so upset and emotional and sincere. Well who made them upset and emotional? Who made them feel sincere? These kids didn't just wake up one day and start protesting. They've been fed 3 square meals a day of falsehoods and fear. So now that they have been whipped up into a frenzy by people pushing an agenda, I can't call a spade a spade because that spade has handlers who put them in that frenzy in the first place?

Bull-squat. This isn't how the real world works. This isn't how adults work. If this were a religious cult telling kids the world is going to end in 10 years and busing them everywhere to spout their apocalyptic visions, we'd call in Child Welfare and take them away from those handlers, and prosecute the hell out of those maniacs.
edit on 23-9-2019 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

You can keep moving the goalposts all you want, I'm not going to keep meeting you further down the field.

Fact is, there's no reason we can't put multiple fires out at once. 10 firetrucks is "multiple" firetrucks btw, you just keep proving my point. 🤣
edit on 9/23/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   

No, it hasn't. The facts are well documented. Sorry, the facts simply do not support your right wing delusions.

The emails discussing how it was rigged wasn't publicly released and perused? You're either of ignorant of the event or lying.

Uh... Graph was faked... The author discusses how he hide the data.... That effects the data in graph LOL

link   

There are good methods and there are bad methods. Science over the last 500 years has been extremely successfully in getting rid of silly superstitions by people who claim to have the most common sense.

The facts remain. Burning fossil fuel pollutes the atmosphere and is the predominate cause of global warming. But again, what difference does it make if this fact is true? WHO CARES. No one on the planet is going to stop driving cars. NO ONE!!!

Why is this even an issue of discussion?

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
So from the true believers and the ones who support using children to peddle their propaganda, the science is settled and there's no need to do anymore science because everything that needs to be learned from man-made climate change has been learned.

The only solution is globalist communism.

Heh.

Well I for one have been convinced !!

I'm enrolling in the Frankfurt School next semester !!

I will be proud !!

😃

link   
a reply to: Muninn

Sorry I ruined your little hit and run attempt.

Baaa! 😂

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: MisterSpock

You can keep moving the goalposts all you want, in nor going to keep meeting you further down the field.

Fact is, there's no reason we can't put both fired out at once. 10 firetrucks is "multiple" firetrucks btw, you just keep proving my point. 🤣

4 alarm fire.

Now what.

Does it hurt?

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   

There are good methods and there are bad methods. Science over the last 500 years has been extremely successfully in getting rid of silly superstitions by people who claim to have the most common sense.

The facts remain. Burning fossil fuel pollutes the atmosphere and is the predominate cause of global warming. But again, what difference does it make if this fact is true? WHO CARES. No one on the planet is going to stop driving cars. NO ONE!!!

Explain how it violates Planks Law of Radiation then

link   

Uh... Graph was faked... The author discusses how he hide the data.... That effects the data in graph LOL

Again, what difference does it make to you if it is true? Anyone who has seriously studied the facts does not dispute the conclusions:

"Oreskes 2004 and Peiser
A survey of all peer-reviewed abstracts on the subject 'global climate change' published between 1993 and 2003 shows that not a single paper rejected the consensus position that global warming is man caused (Oreskes 2004). 75% of the papers agreed with the consensus position while 25% made no comment either way (focused on methods or paleoclimate analysis).

Benny Peiser, a climate contrarian, repeated Oreskes' survey and claimed to have found 34 peer reviewed studies rejecting the consensus. However, an inspection of each of the 34 studies reveals most of them don't reject the consensus at all. The remaining articles in Peiser's list are editorials or letters, not peer-reviewed studies. Peiser has since retracted his criticism of Oreskes survey:

"Only [a] few abstracts explicitly reject or doubt the AGW (anthropogenic global warming) consensus which is why I have publicly withdrawn this point of my critique. [snip] I do not think anyone is questioning that we are in a period of global warming. Neither do I doubt that the overwhelming majority of climatologists is agreed that the current warming period is mostly due to human impact.""

Again, what difference does it make to you if this is true? Who cares??????

link   
a reply to: Muninn

But China is a completely different country. It's like saying a fire in one state prevents the fire department in another state from fighting one of their fires.

It's so illogical it's funny.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I never made any assertions about Plank's Law of Radiation. Good luck with that.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Wow😲

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: DBCowboy
So from the true believers and the ones who support using children to peddle their propaganda, the science is settled and there's no need to do anymore science because everything that needs to be learned from man-made climate change has been learned.

The only solution is globalist communism.

Heh.

Well I for one have been convinced !!

I'm enrolling in the Frankfurt School next semester !!

I will be proud !!

Please explain to me how accepting the fact burning fossil fuels is causing global warming will lead to people accepting globalist communism as the only solution?

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I never made any assertions about Plank's Law of Radiation. Good luck with that.

The carbon model violates a known law of thermodynamics. You explain how, good luck with that....

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Wow😲

The problem with China is having 8% to 10% growth every year in science and industry has led to energy shortages because the country is so rich producing all the Worlds products. They've been forced to use fossil fuels. But top level edicts have been made and billion of dollars has and will continue to be spent fixing the pollution problems. At some point the Chinese will either have LFTR nuclear reactors or hot fusion reactors. And their need to burn fossil fuel will be non-existence.

China spending US$3.3 billion on molten salt nuclear reactors for faster aircraft carriers and in flying drones

Years ago I imported some radio technology from China. These guys are the smartest engineers on the planet. The US will be caught with its pants down when the World demand for fossil fuel will drop like a rock. The Europeans are just begging to get off of fossil fuels. Everyone hates the Arabs and the Texans.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join