It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Climate Change Fanatics are the biggest Political threat to human survival

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

I was a geology and earth science major and this is the opposite of what I was taught. The earth is supposedly 5.6 billion years old with humans around for maybe 10 percent of that.

Humans have been around for 560,000,000 years?

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: doclec

So you don't know where the catastrophic warming is either? And you call me "ignorant"??

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Here is one history of climate science "adjusting" itself.

polarbearscience.com...

If it ain't happening in the artic, it just ain't happening!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TiredofControlFreaks

What is catastrophic warming?

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

You can play dense. I get it.

I happen to think it's too late and humanity has already soured our habitat. Some are more optimistic. And some give no acknowlegement. Have it your way. But when you play ignorant you come off as just that: ignorant.

And you come across as someone who thinks they understand the science. But you can't simply state what you are talking about in terms more exact than "it."

So you do what everyone else who thinks they know something but really don't, does: you attack your opponent for asking questions. Booooooooring...

I do understand the science behind the theory, and that theory has been inflated and politicized, to the point of resorting to using children to advance a political agenda that is so transparent that even a full-on propaganda campaign for the past quarter of a century isn't working. Now if you want to believe someone's opinion that we're all gonna die, then fine... your prerogative. But don't expect me to buy into that poppycock. I know better.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

See that is the thing.

Micheal Mann of Penn State was one of the scientists who started this whole climate alarmism thing with his famous Hockey Stick. He claimed that his tree ring slices proved that the Medial Warming Period never existed, despite all the proof of it in history. He insisted that it was nothing but a regional phenomena.

Well good ole Micheal's nose was growing. Tundra tree lines proving that trees grew further north than they currently do. In canada, siberia russia.

So it was fraud, all along!

If the globe were to exhibit catastrophic warming, we would have to see the northern tree lines move much further north.

But I do not think there is such a thing as catastophic warming. So far all of the increase in CO2 in the air has resulted in a 14 % greening of the planet. Increased crop yields

www.nasa.gov...

Its cold that kills us...not warmth

The earth is changing and it is always changing and we must either adapt or die. So far the only thing we are adapting to is having more food and a more stable weather pattern.

The polar bears and walruses are doing just fine. The Barrier Reef is just fine. Wildfires are mostly caused by the lack of forest management, there are droughts in some places and floods in others and so it has always been.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

So i dont understand it, but you do? OK sport.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TiredofControlFreaks

So one guy seems to get it wrong and you toss everything out? Seems reasonable.
edit on 9/24/2019 by doclec because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

No dear, that one guy is the whole basis of climate warming. It is the theory that CO2 from the burning of fossil fuels with raise the global temperature higher than it has ever been.

Micheal Mann proved that atmospheric CO2 was raising the global temperature higher than the medevil globing temperature by simply making it disappear.

He has consistently refused to share the raw data from which he has derived the "hockey stick" graph with the public, even though the public paid for the research. He even refused to share the raw data when ordered to do by the BC Supreme Court when he sued Tim Ball for libel. (he lost the suit by the way) www.thegwpf.com...

I am sorry but if you except me to support your cause (or even believe it) then I think you have a duty to share your raw data.

If the temperature today is cooler than the medieval warming period (and the northern tree line certainly suggests that) then your hypothesis is fails and needs to be discarded.

THAT, my friend, is the scientific method of research.
S

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Are we Arguing over Apples and Oranges here , or the REAL Issue , Global Carbon Taxes from a NWO to Control the Planet ? As an American , you can see How that Idea would Never " Fly " here ..........

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Yes, I do.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Im more curious of the fact that so many of the responses we get on these threads, blow up close to an election.

And then you look at their post history and find out, they only post either during, or close to election season.

But im just minding my own business here.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Fear is like a bed of hot coals... it burns hotter and fiercer when new and fresh.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
Watching are brainwashed kids begging for the Government to enslave them is just sad.

Climate Change fanatics are the biggest threat to human survival. It's a bigger threat than terrorism. The reason why this threat is so big is because it will enslave many in the name of "saving the planet."

It's truly a danger because it turns humans into the enemies of the planet and therefore in order to save the planet, they will have to take everyone's wealth and control human behavior.

It's disgusting!

How in the world are crooked Politicians going to control the climate and stop the end of the world? These people can't do anything about immigration or poverty yet AOC or Bernie Sanders are going to control the climate and save the planet?

Again, this is the biggest danger facing mankind.

You can do anything to humans in the name of saving the planet.

You can tell them what cars to drive, what they can eat, how many children they can have and more. You can even kill people in the name of saving the planet. Of course people will die in a humane way and they will be seen as heroes who died to save the planet.

These hypocrites live capitalist lifestyles and tell everyone else to modify their behavior.

Here's hypocrite AOC with her Chief of staff eating a hamburger after she lectured people about eating hamburgers.

Here's Al Gores energy inefficient home and he flies around on private jets polluting the planet

Bernie has three houses

Bernie Sanders Has Three Houses: See Photos of the Latest

heavy.com...

Why not get one energy efficient house? If the end of the world is coming in 12 short years, why aren't these corrupt Politicians modifying their behavior instead of preaching about population control.

The fact that are kids are begging to be enslaved by Government is troubling to say the least. They're saying control my behavior and take my wealth in order for crooked hypocrites to save the planet and stop the end of the world.

What's wrong with people? Why do they think corrupt Politicians can control the climate and stop the apocalypse? IT"S INSANE!!

You’re not kidding.

One of our associate level employees literally talked about stressing out over having a hot dog - the whole thing materially impacted them because they contributed to killing the planet. They also were upset because they didn’t recycle a container while eating the hot dog.

A hot dog caused enough stress for them to lose sleep and talk about how bad they felt - and shame others for their habits and how they are contributing to global warming immediately after that rant.

The climate nuts/TPTB are winning.

However, this individual is a walking hypocrite and a dumpster fire so at least they are getting to those with critical thinking skills - or perhaps they indoctrination of the under 25 crowd is so strong critical thinking is dead - which is a strong possibility.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Now I'm scared, I thought I was just paranoid

But, someone else noticed too.

Cyclic Frothy Lather

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   
If there still is an ATS in 2037, talk to me then about climate change and how fanatical people seemed to be about it... There is a good reason and mother nature will compound the issue for several years before that like she's underlining it and putting it in bold...
The Human Race Earthly Clock at present is around 85,204,164 minutes to go 163 years approximately.

It's funny the objection is all about making a living, I guess, from the various replies when you're basing your "living" on a fiat currency that will literally be gone in just under 3 years.

I believe sometime post 2024 the whole world will be singing a different tune but unfortunately at that moment mother nature will have had her 15-minute(5 years) curtain call and the show must go on as they say.

Like I said talk to me in 2037 but by then it will be far too late. So change now or don't... but if you don't just remember, it's your own fault and no one to blame but yourself.

I am offering you the benefit of foresight ignore it as you wish but don't act all shocked when the SHTF.
edit on 25-9-2019 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DreamerOracle

the show must go on as they say.

The show started quite a while ago but the curtain is slow to rise. We're just hearing the first few bars of the overture. We might be able to slow the tempo though. Buy some time.

edit on 9/25/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TiredofControlFreaks

I am not going to read someone's opinion of someone's work.

If anthropogenic global warming is happening, it has been happening for almost 100 years since the industrial revolution started.

Show me the freaking warming. It was warmer in the 1930s. it was warmer in history and that is why we are finding tree lines under the ice further north than it is now.

Show me the damn catastrophic warming!!!!

The 5 warmest recorded years have all occurred in the past 5 years

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
I was a geology and earth science major and this is the opposite of what I was taught.

The earth is supposedly 5.6 billion years old with humans around for maybe 10 percent of that.

If you'd studied the basics at junior school, then you'd know the figures are more like 4.7 billion years and 0.005% of that time.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

originally posted by: TiredofControlFreaks

I am not going to read someone's opinion of someone's work.

If anthropogenic global warming is happening, it has been happening for almost 100 years since the industrial revolution started.

Show me the freaking warming. It was warmer in the 1930s. it was warmer in history and that is why we are finding tree lines under the ice further north than it is now.

Show me the damn catastrophic warming!!!!

The 5 warmest recorded years have all occurred in the past 5 years

You are recording in years when you need
to look at stages in thousands of years.

Humans have not been around long enough to get a good idea of the changes of earth's temperature.

Earth went through extreme hot and cold cycles over a billion years and you are going by stats that use years....that's very naive.

To get a good idea or temperture cycles you need at least a few thousands years of records.

Imagine the u.s. spent all its money on going green. Lol.

Solar flares from the sun and even a little change in distance from the sun will eventually alter the earths temperture in violent and deadly ways.

Let's not be slobs and pollute everything, but let's use some common sense.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join