It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greta Thunberg Tells World Leaders At U.N. Climate Session -- This Is All Wrong

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah , but my Daddy Always told me as a Child , " Never Buy a Pig in the Poke " Son , it will Only Leave you Sad and Useless as a Broke Deick Dwag ........... .

www.brighteon.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Oraculi

I wonder if she knows green energy is killing millions of birds ? SAVE THE BIRDS use coal and natural gas . Fix the damn garbage problem too .

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

It doesn't matter because of good intentions.
Green solutions tend to be no better or worse than the program they were trying to correct

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: xuenchen

The acting is superb !!.....

Not nearly as good as yours, and your attempts to denigrate the young girl...bully boy.

Truths the truth .
Nothing bullying about it.
Sounds like you cant handle the truth .

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

This " Green " Propaganda We have All been hearing since the Late 70's is CRAP . Oh , and it's Not Even a Scottish Idea to Boot ! ...........

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Carbon dioxide is killing us. Ok now to solve this i see 2 solutions. Everyone could stop breathing i kind of like this one.

Or the alternative we plant more trees they love Carbon dioxide and in exchange we get oxygen. What a deal right no holding your breath and we can get o2 levels to rise.
edit on 9/23/19 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Capitalists at work !!!!! 💥 👍 💥

CO2 capture technology

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Not just Trees , but All Biological " Plants " on Earth Need CO2 to Survive . We are Deliberately being Mislead by Bought and Paid for Climate Scientists with an Obvious Political Agenda . Pshaw !

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oraculi
a reply to: xuenchen

Greta Thunberg is truly inspirational, her vigilance and vigor in this is a sight to behold. I was taken back even more when I read that she was on the autism spectrum with Asperger's. She has tremendous focus and when she puts her mind to something she just keeps going.

This all started when she read the 150 page, or something like that, scientific report on global outlook and projections. This affected her greatly and she took her future seriously, not sleeping or eating for a while, until she resolved herself to do something about it. And I think she's making a greater change than she could have even hoped for.

It's a true David and Goliath story unraveling, a kid with autism against the corporate giants.

Imagine if the scientific report turns out to be wrong, that's going to be one almighty autistic meltdown...

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Aye well, Boris with his pants around his ankles could indeed be considered wrong even if it is somewhat true to life.

I'm 100% certain that climate change is real, and about 99% sure that Humanity is contributing to such.

Fact is humanity needs to come together for the correct reason thus address the problems we all face as a race, else we are doomed to repeat the historical mistakes and transgressions of the past, possibly not even having a future as a race in the manner that we now do.

For the right reasons through and not the bankers or corporations agenda.

We can do better, and we should do better, else we will simply stagnate and die.

In which case my money is on the Rats as the next dominant species.

edit on 23-9-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: smurfy

There is no CO2 crisis.

It's all made-up fables and BS 🤓

It could be, might be, But I'll tell you what, you definitely don't know, one way or the other.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Mother Earth will react to more CO², by growing more plants.

Are we not a short-sighted and arrogant species ?

When they are shoving children in the spotlight, to further agendas: it's just too blatant to not notice.
Yet: they still do it, because so many buy into it, and won't listen to reason.
We are played like the little balls of emotion we are, no ?

Still wondering why they don't teach critical thinking in schools ?

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

If you look at what the U.S. is doing, it's quite a lot. We already have programs and agencies tasked with environmental issues. I assume other countries do, as well.

We don't need a Big WW Climate Change Slush Fund set up by the UN or any other Giant money-grabbing conglomerate of fat cat jet setters deciding how much working people will be taxed to pay for their pet projects and crony foundations and ngo's.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Truths the truth .

Which is?
Please expand..I'll come back again after the next big bang to have a liste....

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I'm 100% certain that climate change is real, and about 99% sure that Humanity is contributing to such.

Well, I'm glad that's settled. I suppose all the scientists can go draw unemployment. The rest of us can just wait to see what andy06shake says.

Fact is humanity needs to come together for the correct reason thus address the problems we all face as a race, else we are doomed to repeat the historical mistakes and transgressions of the past, possibly not even having a future as a race in the manner that we now do.

I keep hearing about people needing to "come together" on all sorts of issues, but I never hear what "come together" means? What specific proposals do you have? What is it you want us to do as we "come together"?

I'm sorry, but I cannot think of a more useless phrase in the English language. Tell me exactly what you want people to do to avoid this catastrophe that I am supposed to take your word is going to happen? I don't see how "coming together" is going to change anything.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Exactly, Mother Nature, in her near omnipotence, will adjust. We as her children, will as well, or we'll go the way of the dinosaurs--perish.

That is the immutable law of nature, of the Universe in general.

Man can scar the world, but the world heals. Just because it's uncomfortable for us is quite beyond the point.

These parents who've so scarred this child should be ashamed of themselves. My parents taught me to respect the natural world, how to care for my little corner of it, wherever that corner may be--currently in NE Alabama--at present...and somehow that was done without terrifying me, and scarring me.

I imagine that they, somehow, have come to the conclusion that they're some kind of heroes for "awakening" their child. No, the sad reality of it is, they've ruined her childhood. Not the UN. Not govt. Not big corporations.

The parents. No one, and nothing, else.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Its the scientists that are also certain.

So I'm glad your glad that its settled. x

Not my word but the Earths.

edit on 23-9-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Gothmog

Truths the truth .

Which is?
Please expand..I'll come back again after the next big bang to have a liste....

You don't even remember your own post ?
Dang

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   
When my son throws a tantrum I typically send him to his room to chill out, not sail him over an ocean to complain to the UN...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join