It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greta Thunberg Tells World Leaders At U.N. Climate Session -- This Is All Wrong

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: smurfy

She is the one pushing her BS on the rest of us. I don’t need or want anything from her yet she is trying to lower the standard of living of my family, tax my income and destroy my way of life. She might be a naive girl, but her asshatery is a threat to me and my family.

Animal instinct on your part? as for tax, why do Americans always tear the arse out of taxation? you can't get something for nothing, I don't 'like' to pay taxes, but I do understand that there is a collective need for such things...either you are in a society or you are not, that also means a responsibility to do the right thing, that often means arguing with yourself at times...not a pleasant experience, as it could just mean that you are the bull#ter..
However, that remains to be seen, since so much has been written about...what is it again? Oh yeah! it's Climate Change now.
Thing is, the young girl is not pushing anything other than what she has come to believe in what she has been told, or taught, and given the information, that's not a nice place to be if you are only starting out in life.
The other thing is, scientists are often impatient, and will fob non scientists off at the lowest common denominator..you know how it goes, big steam stack...oh dear! visual smoke stacks..no they ain't they are steam stacks..BBC did it tonight...again on this very subject, and they probably will get ripped by both sides of whatever the real argument is about.

There are also a lot of questions you don't really think of unless you think of dead bodies giving up their CO2, or that there can be a lot of dead bodies because they breathed in too much Co2, however both are real situations, and weirdly..well not weirdly, in one known instance those that died, died from Volcanic CO2 something that is perhaps still degassing, so far they talk about animal remains other than human, but who knows?

www.livescience.com...

Still and all, the CO2 account needs serious addressing, after that, you need to do a lot of thinking.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Seems to have been working out quite well for the banking houses and corporations for quite some time.

The planet and the average Joe, well not so much.

I would rather listen to her than the bastards in control right now, thats a given.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: Bluntone22

Well yea... because he called her a retard, not because he legitimately criticized her point lol...

You would have to list an accusation that wouldn’t cause heads to roll regardless.. lol

I would say the best word to describe her would be parrot.
She just repeats what she has been trained to say.

And with her mental condition we will never get to hear her off script.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Water vapor has a greater impact on global temperatures vs CO2. Where's all the outrage about water vapor? When are we gonna ban H2O? That's how ridiculous all this CO2 nonsense sounds.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

It's not her mental condition thats of worry to most.

Don't need to worry about the onset of her vascular dementia now do we?

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

There is no CO2 crisis.

It's all made-up fables and BS 🤓

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

There is no CO2 crisis.

It's all made-up fables and BS 🤓

And your proof for this is where?

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Those replies are about what I expect from this place, don't sweat it..ignorance is bliss I suppose. And they get to keep on doing what they do..without a care

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

The hatred and bile directed towards a little girl for simply sharing her opinion and telling the truth boggles the mind.

This is all wrong indeed, on quite a few levels and then some.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Trump himself should take to reading some background on the subject

Do they make a colouring book on the subject?

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
She's correct "this is all wrong" and she shouldn't be there ... wake me up when we get passed the politicization of this issue and start discussing solutions in pragmatic and measurable terms.

You can wake me up prematurely if the political class and the very wealthy start to down size their lifestyles.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Solid gold!

But the government can totally be trusted on matters of war, the economy and "bringing back" coal jobs, right?

Narnia, please.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

The hatred stems from adults using a little girl with a mental condition to push an agenda.

My 17 year old daughter has some opinions to but I doubt I could get her in front of the United Nations without a little help.
Somebody important would have to feel the need to use her as a political pawn.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Ya, I knew what to expect though..so not shocked or disappointed, I would be disappointed if expected better.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

No, andy, what's "wrong" is your avatar pic.

But, seriously, I don't think it's the kid that people are bashing on, but rather, the handlers and the agenda directed at others that have different opinions. I am 99.99% certain, this Climate Change Agenda is about creating Big Government (WW) slush funds for certain people to manipulate.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Big surprise... a thread full of corporatist lackeys who haven't read even a fraction of the universally accepted science that this kid has, try throw around petty cut-downs against someone who challenges the only true globalists (i.e. the corporations that have more global power than any government).

Too bad that while doing their bidding, y'all won't see any of that fossil fuel money. It makes 'green initiative' money look like chump change.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: vonclod

The hatred and bile directed towards a little girl for simply sharing her opinion and telling the truth boggles the mind.

This is all wrong indeed, on quite a few levels and then some.

Where were you when the world was pushing its hatred at a teenager who smiled while wearing a red hat?

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Could be that we haven't heard of a single plausible solution to the supposed problem.
I've lost count of the foolish plans and failed green ideas that environmentalists have proposed.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The same place i always have been.

Did not see Greta challenge any old indigenous Americans with there daft antics.

She just told the truth.

Make the world great again, not just your baby nation.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I don't think any of us would deny we are polluting our planet. Most of us are doing 'our bit'. It's a very divisive subject when we see actions like the one in the report below. Malizza II is part of the Gitana team which was founded in 2000 by Benjamin De Rothschild, (yes a Rothschild and a direct descendant of the Parisian line of the Rothschild dynasty) and indeed the boat was previously named after him apparently. The Malizza II produced a larger carbon footprint when she was built than your average family would in a whole lifetime!Greta has most probably been brought up with Climate Change theories given her Great Great Uncle was Svante Arrhenius (Look him up in Wikipedia). Not only was he a board member of the Swedish Society for Human Hygiene which endorsed Mendalism, they also established Eugenics in Sweden. Now, what has all this got to do with Climate Change. Well, just like the MIC (Military Industrial Complex) or Big Pharma, there is big money to be made for the very few at the expense of the many, but more importantly at the expense of Mother Earth. Please, never take these things at face value, follow the money, but more importantly just take self responsibility, because unless us ants make personal changes in our own lives in defiance to the grasshoppers, yelling and screaming and protesting in the faces of the very people responsible isn't going to change a darned thing. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones comes to mind when it comes to the article below. voiceofeurope.com...
Malizza II

Rainbows
Jane

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join