It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greta Thunberg Tells World Leaders At U.N. Climate Session -- This Is All Wrong

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The Messenger is being scrutinized vigorously. Just a thought though, what about the message. Can we focus on that since this may be something worth giving more time to.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What?

This kid has passion for her cause and she is doing something about it. She has inspired me. I lay my faith on children because the current adult generation is already lost. Why there has to be a conspiracy everywhere? If this is a psy-op, then in my books, it is a good psy-op.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Well yeah. I'm ready for WW3 that will enforce a Global Climate EcoNomic Green Agenda !!

Could kill 3 Billion Humans and countless other living things 😃

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

She is the one pushing her BS on the rest of us. I don’t need or want anything from her yet she is trying to lower the standard of living of my family, tax my income and destroy my way of life. She might be a naive girl, but her asshatery is a threat to me and my family.

edit on 2019/9/23 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

originally posted by: mtnshredder
I don’t know how anyone can deny that global warming isn’t real and that man made pollutants don’t have some effect on our environment. To what degree that it’s a natural progression of the planet or man made I don’t think we will ever know definitively but until we take the politics and the money out of the equation, a real resolution to the problem will continue to remain elusive until it’s to late.

I really do not know what to think about the reasons behind climate change, and reeeeaaally do not even want to go there,

But.

It bothers me that the discussion is only about temperatures, and not the fact that the air in every major city is toxic and quite unpleasant to breathe, not just fumes from vehicles, also the dust particles from roads etc. Almost seems like the drowning and starving Polar Bear (which actually is normal for them, every year at one point) is distracting us from the fact that we are breathing this (SNIP) and getting sick from it.

Yes, I agree. Anytime you see photos (especially from China) of people in cities that have to wear a mask to combat pollutants, it’s kind of hard to ignore the fact that we have a problem. America shares part of that responsibility with China. We’ve sent a lot of manufacturing over there in order to circumvent EPA regulations here in the states, kind of messed up really.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

A sixteen year old girl (or what was her age again, very low anyway) is going to tax your income now? Then i think it would have been taxed away in any case.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Personally, I won't take her seriously until the pope hoists her up on his shoulders and walks her out to give a speech to a packed audience at the vatican.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
She's already been "Famous" !!!!! 😃

Vegan Climate Activist Greta Thunberg On Cover Of Teen Vogue

The Story Behind TIME’s Greta Thunberg Cover

Omg until i got to this reply, i kept asking myself if she ate meat?....

It may be part of the family's problem. They are not getting the proper nutrients and now both kids are suffering when their bodies are developing.

It's something to consider. Possibly even for child services.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

On a more serious note; people scoff at movies like Terminator saying AI technology like that will never exist.

Well, what happens when they program all this rapidly evolving AI technology with fake data which suggests humans are the cause???

Skynet, here we come. Cyberdyne Corporation, tell us where to report!

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Finspiracy

Well yeah. I'm ready for WW3 that will enforce a Global Climate EcoNomic Green Agenda !!

Could kill 3 Billion Humans and countless other living things 😃

And now this child is going to start world war three? Adults have not done that by now, but now it has started. Okay, run for shelter

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Damn, I'm definitely in the wrong business.
Link

179 employees received more than $100,000 in total compensation with the 16 most highly compensated individuals listed as follows:

$534,658: Rhea Suh, President
$414,107: David Hawkins, Senior Attorney III
$408,573: Linda Greer, Senior Scientist III
$381,942: Mitchell Bernard, COO (until 4/17)
$312,629: Steven Baginski, Chief Financial Officer
$306,458: John Murray, Former Director of Development
$290,669: Joel Reynolds, Western Director and Senior Attorney
$280,437: Mimose Elie, Deputer Director IT Operations
$279,595: Ashok Gupta, Former Key Employee
$270,817: Susan Casey-Lefkowitz, Chief Program Officer
$270,714: Dale Bryk, Chief Planning and Integ. Officer
$247,860: David Goldston, Director of Government Affairs
$239,288: Mercedes Falber, Chief Human Resources Officer
$234,175: Lisa Benenson, Chief Communications Director (through 8/2)
$204,757: Michelle Egan, Chief Communications Officer
$184,067: John Adams, Trustee*

Link

Looks like a third of a billion dollars sitting there for some future purpose.

The professional fundraising fees are quite modest for those numbers. Must be mostly large donors. No grassroots here.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Wow.... you're triggered....scared even.... of a 16 year old kid who wants to make the world a better place.

You can't comprehend the message, so you want to make a conspiracy out of it.

What is so wrong about looking after the planet, and having clean air and water? Is it really that much to ask?

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

originally posted by: mtnshredder
I don’t know how anyone can deny that global warming isn’t real and that man made pollutants don’t have some effect on our environment. To what degree that it’s a natural progression of the planet or man made I don’t think we will ever know definitively but until we take the politics and the money out of the equation, a real resolution to the problem will continue to remain elusive until it’s to late.

I really do not know what to think about the reasons behind climate change, and reeeeaaally do not even want to go there,

But.

It bothers me that the discussion is only about temperatures, and not the fact that the air in every major city is toxic and quite unpleasant to breathe, not just fumes from vehicles, also the dust particles from roads etc. Almost seems like the drowning and starving Polar Bear (which actually is normal for them, every year at one point) is distracting us from the fact that we are breathing this (SNIP) and getting sick from it.

You have been assigned Number 12,371,699. Your scheduled reporting date is February 13, 2021. You are directed to report to Termination Center # 3572. Please do not bring any personal belongings with you as they will be discarded and shredded. You may request earlier reporting dates, but not later. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-YOU-DEAD. That is all.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

On a more serious note; people scoff at movies like Terminator saying AI technology like that will never exist.

Well, what happens when they program all this rapidly evolving AI technology with fake data which suggests humans are the cause???

Skynet, here we come. Cyberdyne Corporation, tell us where to report!

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
BUT ?

Greta !!
😃

Greta Thunberg & Allies File Climate Complaint Against 5 Countries (Not China)

Swedish teen climate alarmist Greta Thunberg and 15 other children filed a complaint with the United Nations on Monday, accusing five countries of inaction on combatting so-called climate change.

The complaint, filed with the U.N. Committee on the Rights of the Child, accuses Argentina, Brazil, France, Germany, and Turkey of failing to fulfill their obligations to act against climate change, placing them in violation of the Convention on the Rights of the Child, a three-decade-old human rights treaty which sets out the “civil, political, social, and cultural rights of children.

“Change needs to happen now if we are to avoid the worst consequences. The climate crisis is not just the weather. It means also, lack of food and lack of water, places that are unlivable and refugees because of it. It is scary,” Thunberg said in a statement upon announcing the complaint.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

I'm so Totally Trembling !!

😮 😷

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oraculi

It's a true David and Goliath story unraveling, a kid with autism against the corporate giants.

Or so the technocrats would have us believe. All this "climate change" nonsense is eugenics repackaged with a new look. Replace fossil fuels or kill the planet? This projection is based on the same science that told us 50 years ago we would be living in an ice age by the year 2000. It all goes back to the Rockefellers, Club of Rome and the UN who act as a front for the global elites. This is about controlling everyone and everything through energy - which they can charge much, much more for since "green" energy requires considerable costs up front. The same people who brought us the Iraq war and other delights are once again pulling the strings to make us willing accomplices to their crimes.

The corporate giants are the very ones pushing this agenda.
edit on 23-9-2019 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

You are.

Its laughable, but ever so slightly sad really.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

The ones to steel her child hood are the ones that promote her.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

Wow.... you're triggered....scared even.... of a 16 year old kid who wants to make the world a better place.

You can't comprehend the message, so you want to make a conspiracy out of it.

What is so wrong about looking after the planet, and having clean air and water? Is it really that much to ask?

Better world for whom? Certainly not for me. Less freedom, more government and lower standard of living. She is a naive asshat, but she is getting listened to which makes her dangerous.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join