It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greta Thunberg Tells World Leaders At U.N. Climate Session -- This Is All Wrong

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Oraculi

She's barking at the wrong people !!!

Russia, China, and India are the worst and most populated areas that abuse the Climate !!!!

😷

How do you mean? I thought they already are in a short leash.. We are the ones that need tighter collars.

You are aware that the US leads the world in reduction of CO2 emissions? It's more than matched what the entire European Union has accomplished.

China and India are in fact the countries where activists, at least honest ones, would focus attention.
edit on 9/23/2019 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

I meant that as a joke, meaning they already do what they are told,

We could do better, we need those ideologies and games, to be controlled.

Because we live in countries that are not corrupted by evil,
(irony)

So i meant is, that this is not about climate change, this is about manipulation.
edit on 23-9-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Yeah but she's autistic and 16 so don't you dare question her nihilistic worldview and the motivations of the nihilistic people who control her.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Your assumption that this young girl is, in fact, an “actress”, as opposed to a very intelligent, mature, and sincere activist for her cause is based on, what exactly?

Is she too young? Too composed? Too emphatic.

It's probably that she's talking about climate change. A NWO/Globalist conspiracy to take over the world..

It couldn't be that carbon in our atmosphere traps heat which leads to an increase in overall global temperatures causing extreme weather patterns. Nah. That would mean fossil fuel companies, Republican politicians biggest donors would be forced to change their business models potentially costing them millions of dollars..

And we can't have that. So durrrr climate change fake.

So durrr she's an actor being paid by Soros. If she had on a maga hat calling other Americans terrorists for thinking differently than her she'd be lauded as a smart, capable young woman.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Once again, just a great big publicity stunt...just like everything else associated with global warming.

Just another big money grab by the lefties, and now they've got a new bullet proof poster-child!!

How much you wanna' bet the parents attribute all these maladies of their kids to some environmental issue??? Maybe like, oh I don't know,...a TOXIC HOME ENVIRONMENT?

And, if all those maladies are real, and this isn't a clear cut case of exploitation of the handicapped, then I don't know what is! "Put the window-licker up on stage and give her the script. No way anyone will throw tomatoes at her! She's gotta' be useful for something."

Kinda' makes me wanna' throw up!

edit on 9/23/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Germans Display ‘F*ck You Greta’ Bumper Stickers to Protest Being Lectured About Global Warming

summit.news...

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Not sure of Gateway pundit as a source, but they claim some interesting connections with soros and even the Bono One foundation.

5. HER HANDLER
On the photos behind her u see Luisa-Marie Neubauer, her handler.
She's a member of "ONE Foundation" managed by BONO, Bill Gates and George Soros pic.twitter.com/CrccrEzB81

link
edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

link   
It is probably mostly an act. Although I do know quite a few people that are very concerned about our environment, most of them are saying that this climate change propaganda scam is not really going to help much. We need to look at the whole picture, the people running this agenda are doing it mostly for prestige and profit, not to actually fix the problem. This girl is a pretty good actor. She is probably doing this for prestige and recognition. If she was really concerned about the environment, she would say no to those who want her to fly all over giving speeches. I would bet she gets hauled on a private jet once in a while. I bet with the money she is getting, she is buying all sort of things which need to be created which further depletes the environment.

What happened to the tree huggers, they were the real environmentalists?

link   
I don’t know how anyone can deny that global warming isn’t real and that man made pollutants don’t have some effect on our environment. To what degree that it’s a natural progression of the planet or man made I don’t think we will ever know definitively but until we take the politics and the money out of the equation, a real resolution to the problem will continue to remain elusive until it’s to late.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

I want one!!!

I'll proudly display it on my big black smoke belching diesel ranch truck! (which, not to incidentally, actually "pollutes" LESS than most passenger cars!)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I find it weird that her family would preach to the deafest group on earth. Does she know that India or China will be put in charge of any new climate oversite group that the UN assembles? Does she care? Does she realize that she's being used by others for their own pocket book?

Many ask the question of why not go say this to China or India, but we all know why they don't do that. These people are looking for a payout, not a gun shot or worse jail time in those countries. I would say that Greta is the new face of whatever, but as others have shown she is nothing but a rehash of 1940's propaganda about how the state knows best for you so submit.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Doesnt help both of her parents are environmental activists seen wearing antifa t-shirts.

She is so obviously playing a role.

If both your parents are seen wearing “MAGA” caps, should we assume that you are a “white supremacist”?

Of course not!

Well only a complete imbecile would think a MAGA hat stands for being a white supremacist, so yeah..

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Manipulation. Charities do it too using images of starving children or animals covered in oil. The weird thing is that no one is talking about the huge, invisible elephant in the room suffering from cognitive dissonance.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
I don’t know how anyone can deny that global warming isn’t real and that man made pollutants don’t have some effect on our environment. To what degree that it’s a natural progression of the planet or man made I don’t think we will ever know definitively but until we take the politics and the money out of the equation, a real resolution to the problem will continue to remain elusive until it’s to late.

I really do not know what to think about the reasons behind climate change, and reeeeaaally do not even want to go there,

But.

It bothers me that the discussion is only about temperatures, and not the fact that the air in every major city is toxic and quite unpleasant to breathe, not just fumes from vehicles, also the dust particles from roads etc. Almost seems like the drowning and starving Polar Bear (which actually is normal for them, every year at one point) is distracting us from the fact that we are breathing this (SNIP) and getting sick from it.
edit on 23-9-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

originally posted by: smurfy

The acting is superb !!.....

Not nearly as good as yours, and your attempts to denigrate the young girl...bully boy.

So no one is allowed to disagree with her because she's a girl? Or is that why she's there because if anybody has a different opinion it'll look like they are picking on a kid.

Calling her an actor is an assumption on the part of the OP, disagreement on the climate is not an excuse to call her an actor, but Bully Boy is too scared to call her a liar.

My own stance on what is now called, 'Climate change' is known, I don't agree with some of it, I don't agree with AGW because it isn't AGW, the climate differs over the globe, and is not 'Global Warming'

The little girl is talking about what scientists are predicting...that's where she is coming from, she believes it, however some scientists don't always get it right, others act in a way best described as, 'shady, the historical stats are often compromised by the locations of weather stations, temperature gauges over more than a hundred years right up to modern times...and then there's the Polar Bears, 'facing extinction' when they are doing just fine....people were not counting.
So I don't necessarily agree with her, but I'm not going to mock her because of it.

Trump himself should take to reading some background on the subject, instead of just spouting out "I don't believe" with no rationale whatsoever....the little girl owned him big-time today...and the Fox didn't like that.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: manuelram16

I want one!!!

I'll proudly display it on my big black smoke belching diesel ranch truck! (which, not to incidentally, actually "pollutes" LESS than most passenger cars!)

Na ah, don`t you be stealing no diesel from the military, you need to ge some new wheels, like a Prius, or even better a brand new Tesla

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

A recent Seattle Times article described the devastating effects that climate change will have on our health in the coming years. It quoted a group called the National Resources Defense Council. This group did a study that wildfires caused nearly 250 deaths in Washington in the span of a year.

If you go to the NRDC website, it’s all about defending Earth from “Trump and his polluter allies.” One of the pages states, “President Trump and the Republican-led Congress are poised to wipe out crucial environmental safeguards.”

This is a group that in 2017 raised $177 million and spent $129 million. So they made $48 million profit. And how did they spend $129 million? Their president, Rhea Suh, made $534,000. Senior attorney David Hawkins made $514,000. Senior scientist Linda Greer made $408,000. And the list of six-figure salaries just goes on — click here to read it. It’s a bunch of people who are making a fortune off of donations by screaming hysterical nonsense about the climate.

That's what this is all about, it's not about the Benjamin's, it's about the Salmon's (he's the guy on the limited 10,000USD)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

originally posted by: smurfy

The acting is superb !!.....

Not nearly as good as yours, and your attempts to denigrate the young girl...bully boy.

So no one is allowed to disagree with her because she's a girl? Or is that why she's there because if anybody has a different opinion it'll look like they are picking on a kid.

Bingo, we have a winner!! iTs fOr ThE ChIldReN REeeeeEEEeeeEEE

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

OK, my bad.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
No logic, no credibility just pathos.
I stopped watching 8 seconds in.
Its disturbing people are so enamored by emotion only.
Says volumes about their evolutionary state.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join