It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greta Thunberg Tells World Leaders At U.N. Climate Session -- This Is All Wrong

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Both?

It makes you wonder what their parents have done to them emotionally and psychologically. If they have hysterical fanatical the-sky-is-always-falling parents, then no wonder these girls are so fearful and hyper dramatic.

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

MK-Ultra monarch Alpha specimen.

Eidetic memory must be a handy skill....
edit on 23-9-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

She is a child..

Consider children her age who turn the scientific community on its head are like 1,000,0000,000,000 to 1.

And yes that is more human beings than presently on the planet because it has never happened before..

Isaac Newton created calculus on a dare over one summer, but he had a decade on mis thang here lol..

Oh so I think it is super fair to assume shananigans...

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Well considering people that wear maga hats aren't white supremacists, why would anyone assume their kid would be?

I would assume the kid to be a trump supporter though.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Oraculi

She's barking at the wrong people !!!

Russia, China, and India are the worst and most populated areas that abuse the Climate !!!!

😷

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Oraculi

She's barking at the wrong people !!!

Russia, China, and India are the worst and most populated areas that abuse the Climate !!!!

😷

How do you mean? I thought they already are in a short leash.. We are the ones that need tighter collars.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Or , what I kinda consider more likely..

There is no telling what else is staged for publicity..

Is her asBerger’s real?? Isn’t that a disability you cannot do an objective test for??

Once the parents have established they will use their kids for publicity.... well that is the same trigger as munchausens by proxy..

I think that requires someone look deeper into the medical claims as well..

“Look my kid has a disability you cannot test for and it’s symp are subjective!

Everyone pity me and by my book and give my daughter extra credit for normal achievements! Ain’t I a hero!”

Not saying that is the case... just a possiblity

edit on 23-9-2019 by JustJohnny because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I kinda like her, I would like to see her breed with David Hogg.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

This is just....wrong.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: xuenchen

The acting is superb !!.....

Not nearly as good as yours, and your attempts to denigrate the young girl...bully boy.

So no one is allowed to disagree with her because she's a girl? Or is that why she's there because if anybody has a different opinion it'll look like they are picking on a kid.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Dont forget she sailed across the Atlantic to give a speech.

Then two men flew across to bring back the sailboat....lol

Green baby!

That always seems to be the case with environmental activists.

From Voice of Europe

Multiple times more emissions
But going by sailing boat, might not be such a clever idea after all if the objective is to spare the climate. It turns out that Greta Thunberg’s trip adds many times more carbon dioxide to the atmosphere than if she and her father just bought two airline tickets. Her sail results in multiple flights across the Atlantic since all the sailors must take one flight each

Looks like it involves flying over four new crew members, flying the current crew back and a ton of media flying to cover it all. Odd they did not realize the media would catch on.

Just like Gore went from spokesman while pushing his carbon credit scam, now admitted to by the environmental activists themselves, they will eventually realize this is about books, money and fame more so than the environment.

I predict she will drift into obscurity like they all do, but with a nice bank account for her and her parents and perhaps a yacht of her own is in the future.

Mostly though I hate seeing kids used this way.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

She is a great actor if shes taking Asperger's Syndrome
She has all the ticks.

But that's what makes her nearly bulletproof from criticism.
Imagine if a politician called her Greta the magic retard...s would roll.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: eletheia

Both?

It makes you wonder what their parents have done to them emotionally and psychologically. If they have hysterical fanatical the-sky-is-always-falling parents, then no wonder these girls are so fearful and hyper dramatic.

Hmmmn... Makes you wonder, helicopter parents and all that!!

Her mother is an opera singer, and also sang in the eurovision song contest

is her popularity waning and she needs something else for her continuing five

minutes of fame.........

And yet as someone who does not share the family’s political views—that the girls’ problems are inextricable from the climate crisis, and that the cure is to “change the system”—I wonder whether the world needs to know the intimate details about the lives of these two anguished young girls.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Can’t it be both...

Why would you be unable to accuse X person of murder, because Y person committed 2 murders?!?”

That is conservative logic for you lol

“Why are you mad this cop , authority figure who shot some unarmed civilian will not only fail to be charged, but the PD will also choose to demonize the victim and pretend the officer was a hero ..

When there are random criminals in Chicago commiting murders that if they are caught will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law...”

Lol

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Kinda' like breeding Alien to Predator

"GET TO THE CHOPPAH!! Ahh'll be bahhk"

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

You have stolen my dreams and my childhood with your empty words, 

Really???

How so? She's getting publicity and most likely financial rewards for being pimped out to exploit a fake crisis in the most dramatic martyr fashion ever. Sounds like a sweet deal for a 16 year old to me. She'll get a book deal too eventually and live in Al Gore-esque wealth throughout her 20's too.

Stolen dreams my a$$.

link   

If people can't see that this girl is being used and groomed, they are blind. She may be a "willing" participant, but this is not a one-girl organic evolution. There is money and agenda behind it, imo.....just like another David Hogg.

link   

originally posted by: Chance321

So no one is allowed to disagree with her because she's a girl? Or is that why she's there because if anybody has a different opinion it'll look like they are picking on a kid.

Lol!!!! Isn't that just why they use precocious kids in advertising?

link   
Is she any different that the "UFO boy" we had here in the US? Parents losing fame often turn to their kids to try and burn the candle a little longer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join