It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greta Thunberg Tells World Leaders At U.N. Climate Session -- This Is All Wrong

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The newest child actress sensation Greta Thunberg (aka Greta Thornborg) has addressed the United Nations !!

Greta is a 16 year old heavy duty climate change action activist from Sweden (supposedly).

She's been in the spotlight recently and now she tell's the UN the blame is cast to somebody else.

WHO is this little girl ?

Is her backstory real or some kind of psy-ops ?

'This Is All Wrong,' Greta Thunberg Tells World Leaders At U.N. Climate Session

Greta Thunberg has a message for world leaders at the United Nations this week: "We'll be watching you." Speaking at the Climate Action Summit in New York, Thunberg added, "This is all wrong. I shouldn't be up here. I should be back in school, on the other side of the ocean."

But instead, Thunberg, 16, is trying to convince politicians to take climate change seriously, and to do something to stop a global warming trend that will affect the world's children more than it affects anyone who's currently in power.

In an impassioned speech, Thunberg told those who hold office, "you all come to us young people for hope. How dare you? You have stolen my dreams and my childhood with your empty words, and yet I'm one of the lucky ones. People are suffering. People are dying. Entire ecosystems are collapsing."

The acting is superb !!.....

+22 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Wonder how the sales of her mothers book is going

26 Apr 2019 - Malena Ernman also rejected claims that she and PR guru Ingmar Rentzhog had exploited Greta's climate protests to promote her new book ...

edit on 23-9-2019 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

If it is just an act, it runs in the family. Her grandfather was a Swedish actor/director Wikipedia Article on Olof Thunberg

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

If it is just an act, it runs in the family. Her grandfather was a Swedish actor/director Wikipedia Article on Olof Thunberg

And her mother's an opera singer ....... and they do a fair bit of acting

on stage too

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Greta Thunberg is truly inspirational, her vigilance and vigor in this is a sight to behold. I was taken back even more when I read that she was on the autism spectrum with Asperger's. She has tremendous focus and when she puts her mind to something she just keeps going.

This all started when she read the 150 page, or something like that, scientific report on global outlook and projections. This affected her greatly and she took her future seriously, not sleeping or eating for a while, until she resolved herself to do something about it. And I think she's making a greater change than she could have even hoped for.

It's a true David and Goliath story unraveling, a kid with autism against the corporate giants.

edit on 23-9-2019 by Oraculi because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Even her accent sounds faked.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Your assumption that this young girl is, in fact, an “actress”, as opposed to a very intelligent, mature, and sincere activist for her cause is based on, what exactly?

Is she too young? Too composed? Too emphatic.

Or maybe it’s just that you find it uncomfortable to be confronted by someone who you feel should be more deferential to you and your demographic, speaking things you don’t want to hear.

Perhaps you don’t want to believe that she is speaking her mind, because you don’t believe that she should be entitled to having a mind of her own.

Or maybe it’s because you believe that only those who think like you do, are capable of independent thought?

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Oraculi

Do you really believe that?

+34 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

So what you're saying is the AGW crowd brainwashed an autistic kid and are now parading her around to parrot their wealth redistribution schemes.

What depths will they sink to next?!

Stay tuned to find out!

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Regardless of "who" she is...

She is obviously not old enough to understand, that any time you ask the government to "fix" something, you get nothing but more problems.

And if their trying to fix something, that we don't really have control over? (climate, not pollution)
It will not end well.

+18 more 
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Doesnt help both of her parents are environmental activists seen wearing antifa t-shirts.

She is so obviously playing a role.

link   

I'm all a-scared now 😮

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Par on course for the NWO-a-go-go agendas !!!

😎

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
She has a younger sister and they both have problems

After years of depression, eating disorders, and anxiety attacks, she finally receives a medical diagnosis: Asperger’s syndrome, high-functioning autism, and OCD. She also suffers from selective mutism—which explains why she sometimes can’t speak to anyone outside her closest family. When she wants to tell a climate researcher that she plans a school strike on behalf of the environment, she speaks through her father.

And yet she can talk and give speaches to an audience?

And her sister....

Greta is not alone in her mental suffering, according to the book. Her sister Beata, who was 12 when the book was written, lives with ADHD, Asperger’s syndrome, and OCD. She is prone to sudden outbursts of anger, during which she screams obscenities at her mother. What would normally be a 10-minute walk to dance class takes almost an hour because Beata insists on walking with her left foot in front, refuses to step on certain parts of the sidewalk, and demands that her mother walk the same way

Someone??? is pushing an agenda!!

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The acting is superb !!.....

Not nearly as good as yours, and your attempts to denigrate the young girl...bully boy.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

She's a 16 year old girl with autism who in a sense is a bulletproof advocate and tool for climate protesters , she started by demonstrating outside her Parliament as far as I'm aware , more publicity led to higher recognition.
edit on 23-9-2019 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
BWAHAHAHA

THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!!

Only a conservative would be like”look everyone!! This 7 year olds owe more about climate change than the scientists!!!”.

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Dont forget she sailed across the Atlantic to give a speech.

Then two men flew across to bring back the sailboat....lol

Green baby!

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
BWAHAHAHA

THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!!

Only a conservative would be like”look everyone!! This 7 year olds owe more about climate change than the scientists!!!”.

WAT?

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Doesnt help both of her parents are environmental activists seen wearing antifa t-shirts.

She is so obviously playing a role.

If both your parents are seen wearing “MAGA” caps, should we assume that you are a “white supremacist”?

Of course not!

I’m sure you came to you beliefs and motivations on your own.

How you express those beliefs and motivations were likely informed and influenced by your environment (including your parents), but they are Your actions. You are not a robot.

Why assume that she must be?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join