It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dangers with programming children with the End Of The World in 12 years myth

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: contextual
The problem isn't with children understanding facts it is with adults who have been engineered into denying science.

I agree the right wingers are so funny. When it's a left wing issue we hear words like "propaganda" and "programming". When it's a right wing issue it's simply common sense. We never have propaganda or programming with right wing issues in their minds!

I would like to say science is our best bet in not letting silly superstitions, prejudice, or bigotry define our points of view. But everyone claims the scientists are on the liberal left. Since atheism has been classified as its own religion it's been downhill ever since. Being neutral on a any subject means you are communist scum.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

The reason I used the Hitler Youth indoctrination comparison is due to the goals of the programming being political control as the primary purpose. I did not include the religious indoctrination aspects due to those being not necessarily for the express purpose of political control of a population. This effort is mostly funded and organized by very wealthy globalist seeking domination of the world and at present they are mostly left leaning politically which is clear and self apparent in my view.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: machineintelligence

I remember being lied to by my high school,30 fricken years ago, about how dangerous marijuana was and other lovely "untruths"..

All that did for me was to give me a major mistrust of anyone in authority basically the exact opposite of its intended goal.

Hear hear, it actually took me over 15 years of studying, before realizing that it actually is pretty bad,

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Ive been listening to the doom & gloom since the 70's
i just don't believe any of it

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I like common sense.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
According to the book, God already washed the Earth with water. In the end the whole planet will melt like wax.

We will have a new Earth, new heavens.... Which means different planet with different view of stars. But probably the same moon? To transport the water... If you take all the water off this planet, it would be a sphere slightly smaller than the moon. My Two cents

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
a reply to: dfnj2015

I like common sense.

It's funny how people who claim to have the most common sense are the very ones with the most irrational beliefs.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

My 15 yr old came home and told me this.
I had to explain to her that climate change is a real thing, but as for the world ending in 12 yrs, it is complete bs.
Then I explained how our government is using the catchphrase to get more money out of tax payers by introducing a carbon tax and she’s starting to understand now.

I get that the next generation needs to be wary of the situation but lying to them is stupid.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence
a reply to: schuyler

Are you saying climate change alarmism is a religious indoctrination type of program?

Well,there is a picture circulating with a halo around Greta. The climate cult has found their Messiah.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I think the ATS is messing up the links because of the text in them.

Try this.

Part 2.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Didn't AOC say that in 2016, it's now 2019. They only have 9 years, keep them honest and stop giving them extra time.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: tkwasny
No reason to study.
I can kill or steal whatever because we'll all be dead in 11 years anyways.
Staying high and drunk is the only answer because....
Eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow we die.

If we all decide to do that I give mankind 6 months..

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: contextual
The problem isn't with children understanding facts it is with adults who have been engineered into denying science.

Manipulating data to remove past warm periods is NOT science, and combining this fraud with "racial justice green new deal" exposes this and shows this to be leftist propaganda for the gullible low iQ pleb.

.... and propagandizing this BS to children IS CHILD ABUSE as we are seeing with Greta Thunberg and her history of depression caused by her ANTIFA parents desire to cash in on Global Warming books or just Munchausen by proxy -- despicable....to their own child....but hey, leftists....

Greta Thunberg, Teen, Eviscerates Adults at the U.N.: ‘You Have Stolen My Dreams and My Childhood’
NO !!! Your sick and manipulative PARENTS did that with their scare mongering abuse on YOU.
edit on 23-9-2019 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

Isn’t the message these kids are responding to (or “indoctrinated with, if you prefer) more,

“The world will become uninhabitable in 12 years If we don’t take action to Prevent that from happening Immediately!

Aren’t you kind of missing the real point of their protest, that to secure the future of next generation, our kids, who we supposedly care deeply about (or at least claim to care deeply about), we have to stop denying that a problem exists, stop talking about who’s to blame for the problem, stop arguing about who going to pay to fix the problem or how much it’s going to cost,

And start fixing the damn problem?

Yeah, we don’t like it when our kids point out our flaws, especially when those flaws are really inconvenient.

But as the old saying goes (as we were taught, and as we have taught them),

“Out of the mouths of babes.”

I just have to say it. None of your quotable analogies make any sense at all.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Walking out of school to save the planet. Kids will walk out of school for literally anything. Most of them don't have a clue what they're doing.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

It is not good to project adult fears onto the young. Agreed.

I was visiting my friend the other night and a news segment about the burning rain forest came on. Her 16 year old daughter began to cry so I asked her why? She said, "I don't want the world to die because the rain forest is burning!"

It kinda broke my heart.
I believe in humans having the ability to poison large parts of our planet.
I do not believe that humans has the ability (yet) to destroy the earth.

I'm in the group that understands that we will kill off ourselves long before the earth would die.
Plants can survive a co2 thick atmosphere. Even thrive.

Though I will say that environmental regulations are one of the very few regs I agree with.
So I vote for the person that is protecting my local forests and water and I don't worry that humans are about to destroy the world.

I can only hope that after talking with that little girl I helped her feel better.

It's funny how humans can care more about the earth than they do about the human race killing itself.
I guess it's because if we are killing ourselves it means we deserve it.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

teaches children the world will become uninhabitable in 12 years

Who told you this?

I know that my friends 16yo daughter isn't being taught this in her school.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep
I assume you did not watch the video embedded in the OP.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

teaches children the world will become uninhabitable in 12 years

Who told you this?

AOC said the world will end in 12 yers:
www.realclearpolitics.com...

AOC is an expert on the matter - before Congress, she worked as a waitress and cleaning toilets with her mom..... a real scholar....LOL....
edit on 23-9-2019 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

I was not paying attention when I read the op....

I thought it said that teachers in schools were teaching this.

Notice my commit says in her school.

Ops.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join