It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When The Ukraine-Trump Call Comes Out, Expect Fireworks

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Wouldn't it be funny if the whistleblower is Dan Coats?
He quit right around the time this was going down.

Wouldn't it be funny if the whistle blower has bad information?
As in not first hand information?

It is beginning to look that way Iamtat!

Wouldn't it be funny if the "whistleblower" was identified by Trump's leak-hunting squad and fed this story so this situation would unfold exactly as it has?

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

a reply to: ganjoa

Its the truth.

Because you dont know something doesnt mean its not true.

every call, every letter, every correspondence is recorded or inventoried as part of the permanent record.
Everything.
Instead of calling me silly look it up.

Truth is what it is, regardless of facts.

I call you Silly for two reasons:
#1 it's a contraction of your online name
#2 it's really silly of you to suggest Trump forgot he was being recorded. He is very well aware of everything he says and does being recorded for decades. And now that the transcripts are out... let the truth prevail, or at least the facts be entered into evidence.

BTW, I don't need to look it up I'm familiar with records retention statutes, sunshine laws and a number of other areas under governmental regulation. If you'd like additional information grab a debate topic and let's discuss.

ganjoa

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The cat's out of the bag.

Democrats in total disarray.

Pelosi and Schiff caught lying yesterday AND today.

Democrat Candidates lied yesterday too and probably today already.

Vote Democrat !!!!!!

不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The cat's out of the bag.

Democrats in total disarray.

Pelosi and Schiff caught lying yesterday AND today.

Democrat Candidates lied yesterday too and probably today already.

Vote Democrat !!!!!!

不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不

Classic parody. You're so funn...oh wait, you're serious?

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Let me make this clear, I am not an establishment guy. I vote for who I feel will represent my interest as well as Americas interest best. (Although for years its been vote for who you dislike the least)
That said, I believe Trump is playing chess while everyone else is playing checkers. This was just another move on the board. In the end the only thing the Dems will really have, is proof that the Bidens were corrupt.
Pelosi said it best, no one is above the law....happy retirement Joe!
Youre move.....

edit on 25-9-2019 by cpnorrisjr3 because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Isn't if funny that he has no details of what these crimes may have been but he sure likes to allude that he does.
He is the ultimate shallow data guy. Don't ask questions because he wont have the answer and he will spin the subject around to something else in a heartbeat to try and avoid sounding as ignorant as he actually is.

Actually, you are describing yourself with your above comments to a T...

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: contextual

Classic parody. You're so funn...oh wait, you're serious?

Actually xuenchen is right. Why, did xuenchen hit the nail and you are triggered by it?...
edit on 25-9-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: burntheships

a reply to: Sookiechacha

Wouldn't it be funny if the whistleblower is Dan Coats?
He quit right around the time this was going down.

Wouldn't it be funny if the whistle blower has bad information?
As in not first hand information?

It is beginning to look that way Iamtat!

Wouldn't it be funny if the "whistleblower" was identified by Trump's leak-hunting squad and fed this story so this situation would unfold exactly as it has?

The leaker is Sue Gordon, whom in August this year resigned as "deputy director of national intelligence" when she was passed for a promotion to "director of national intelligence..."

If she can make false claims about a conversation she didn't hear, but someone told her about it without going into specifics, and her attempts have been to force the Trump administration to make public a conversation which should have remained secret, doesn't this prove that she should have been passed as director of national intelligence?...

She couldn't keep her mouth shut and was triggered because someone else got the position and made up a lie to try to get back at the Trump administration...

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: contextual

Treaty 106-16 (Ukraine)

That treaty clearly states that both the US and Ukraine are to aid in investigation (basically anything)the other asks.

Article 1 sets forth a non-exclusive list of the major types of assistance to be provided under the Treaty, including taking the testimony or statements of persons; providing documents, records and other items of evidence; locating or identifying persons or items; serving documents; transferring persons in custody for testimony or other purposes; executing requests for searches and seizures; assisting in proceedings related to immobilization and forfeiture of assets, restitution, and collection of fines; and, rendering any other form of assistance not prohibited by the laws of the Requested State.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join