It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When The Ukraine-Trump Call Comes Out, Expect Fireworks

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

You need a new schtick too. Your responses to me always the same empty babble rabble.

If you can't address the topic, why post?

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I addressed exactly what you posted and what your accusation was, except i replied with actual facts.

If you cant reply with anything thats actually true, why post?

Your responses to me always the same empty babble rabble

edit on 24-9-2019 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl

Yawn. Your excuses are boring and trite.

Yeeeeeeabba dabba dooooooooooo!

That better?

Back to reality... yes, the truth is often boring and trite...

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
When The Ukraine-Trump Call Comes Out, Expect Fireworks

I am literally pissed.

Mine and millions of other Americans 401ks,pensions took a nose dive today because of this SNIP.

Trump haters are GD traitors.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

My foundation is Maybelline 24 hr Superstay in shade 120.

Nancy Pelosi will have something to say later on today. I do not know if it will be to recommend impeachment proceeding begin but I think that is about to happen.

And if I was wrong all the time you guys wouldnt care what I post. Its that I post facts that upsets you all so much.

edit on 9242019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Yeah. Not that.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Wouldn't it be funny if the whistleblower is Dan Coats?
He quit right around the time this was going down.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Wouldn't it be funny if the whistle blower has bad information?
As in not first hand information?

Because that is where you are at, once again grasping at straws.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl

trumps hand picked inspector general thinks it is legitimate.

I think we get the recordings and transcripts and see.

This one's different guys.

He's not gonna get away with "there's nothing wrong with what I did" this time. Because there is something dreadfully wrong with what he did.

Sometimes I swear he wants to be impeached.

Fireworks Coming

Ukrainian to US prosecutors: Why don't you want our evidence on Democrats?

Ukrainian law enforcement officials believe they have evidence of wrongdoing by American Democrats and their allies in Kiev, ranging from 2016 election interference to obstructing criminal probes.

But, they say, they’ve been thwarted in trying to get the Trump Justice Department to act. Kostiantyn Kulyk, deputy head of the Prosecutor General’s International Legal Cooperation Department, told me he and other senior law enforcement officials tried unsuccessfully since last year to get visas from the U.S. Embassy in Kiev to deliver their evidence to Washington.....

But many of the allegations shared with me by more than a half-dozen senior Ukrainian officials are supported by evidence that emerged in recent U.S. court filings and intelligence reports. The Ukrainians told me their evidence includes:

Sworn statements from two Ukrainian officials admitting that their agency tried to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election in favor of Hillary Clinton. The effort included leaking an alleged ledger showing payments to then-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort;

Contacts between Democratic figures in Washington and Ukrainian officials that involved passing along dirt on Donald Trump;

Financial records showing a Ukrainian natural gas company routed more than $3 million to American accounts tied to Hunter Biden, younger son of then-Vice President Joe Biden, who managed U.S.-Ukraine relations for the Obama administration. Biden’s son served on the board of a Ukrainian natural gas company, Burisma Holdings;

Records that Vice President Biden pressured Ukrainian officials in March 2016 to fire the prosecutor who oversaw an investigation of Burisma Holdings and who planned to interview Hunter Biden about the financial transfers;

Correspondence showing members of the State Department and U.S. Embassy in Kiev interfered or applied pressure in criminal cases on Ukrainian soil;

Disbursements of as much as $7 billion in Ukrainian funds that prosecutors believe may have been misappropriated or taken out of the country, including to the United States......

You can blow out your candles and put down the useless feathers .. at least your consistent ..... consistently ..... off

LoL

edit on 9242019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Because that is where you are at, once again grasping at straws.

It would be even funnier if DJT has set up the whole whistle blower story just to get the transcript of the entire conversation on the books. In the end that is what is about to happen and if that other Pres is upset at Biden to begin with that will be in the transcript that will then have to be listened to for another phase of the witch hunt. Then when it is as bad as it looks for Biden, crickets and the next gotcha moment is grasped in a futile attempt to beat DJT with lies.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Nancy Pelosi has been quietly sounding out some allies and top dem officials and asking them if its time.
I do believe they are going to impeach him.
I would not count on the senate if the case against him is that strong.
They have to answer to the American people not to donald trump.

HAH! Since when does congress listen to the People? Wow, you are delusional.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

The left and RINOs forget that the Ukranians contacted the Trump administration and asked why we didn't want the evidence of "election rigging in favor of Hillary that democrats worked with the previous Ukranian administration to push for, and the other crimes democrats like Biden had committed with the help of the previous Ukranian administration..."

Ukrainian law enforcement officials believe they have evidence of wrongdoing by American Democrats and their allies in Kiev, ranging from 2016 election interference to obstructing criminal probes. But, they say, theyve been thwarted in trying to get the Trump Justice Department to act.

Ukrainian to US prosecutors: Why don't you want our evidence on Democrats?

The left learns that Biden broke the law and bribed Ukranian officials to stop an investigation into his son, and they shift the blame to POTUS Trump?...

Now they call once more for impeachment because THEY ARE SCARED that they will be investigated for the REAL CRIMES the DNC/democrats committed and keep committing...

edit on 24-9-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment and excerpt.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

And if I was wrong all the time you guys wouldnt care what I post. Its that I post facts that upsets you all so much.

ROFLMAO... Facts and you don't go well together...

You claimed the same thing with the "Trump colluded with Russia hoax" which was mostly a Russian ploy to affect our elections...
You claimed the same thing for all 5 investigations into Trump...
You claimed the same thing when Mueller was to testify...
You claimed the same thing when Schiff lied to you and claimed he had evidence that "Trump colluded with Russia" which he never provided, yet you loved the fact Schiff lied to you and you didn't give a crap... Which shows you don't care for the truth...
You claimed the same thing with the "Trump obstructed justice hoax"
You are claiming the same now that you learn YOUR CANDIDATES committed crimes yet once again you are shifting the blame to the POTUS...

NOT ONCE have you given any facts... You like lies and being lied to, and that is the fact...

edit on 24-9-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Wouldn't it be funny if the "whistleblower" was identified by Trump's leak-hunting squad and fed this story so this situation would unfold exactly as it has?

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
The whole debacle is starting to roll like a rock tumbler tonight 😎

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   

a reply to: Arnie123

My foundation is Maybelline 24 hr Superstay in shade 120.

Nancy Pelosi will have something to say later on today. I do not know if it will be to recommend impeachment proceeding begin but I think that is about to happen.

It isn't that we care about your posts, but more along the lines of we grow tiresome of your repetitive "this is it.. Impeachment", very other day..!! lol

You're like a broken record...!!

Oh and btw, opinions without physical evidence, statistics and verified sources don't really count as facts.

edit on 25-9-2019 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

>>> I too have been thinking that this may be a feint not to take down Trump( but maybe damage him by faking a conspiracy like with the russian collusion nonsense) but to make it look like its against Trump but then to "inadvertently " take Joe Biden down by making him look like a real crook. And I don't think for a second that they want Elizabeth Warren to actually be POTUS. maybe they'd let her take office briefly as a novelty, the first woman POTUS. But then they'd usher her out ( hopefully with her cooperation) and then put in their first choice as POTUS who they have as VP. I'm looking at that Pete Buttageewhoever or Cory Booker. They really want a gay POTUS but neither of those two lackwits have the selling power.
They keep undermining Biden and Bernie and its clear the party does not want them as the nominee. The DNC has its own picks and the dem voters be damned, just like always.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Biden and Ukraine were a topic of conversation before this apparent whistle blowers phone call.

You're correct. And it's already been investigated. And nothing came of it because Bidens pressure on the Ukraine was just part of a much larger international effort that was seeking the same results. Trump on the other hand, as an acting President pressuring a foreign country to dig up dirt on his political opponents is all kinds of wrong. He's spent the last two years swearing up and down he didn't collude with a foreign power to influence the election, only to publicly announce he's now colluding with a foreign government to influence the next election.

How can a person not see what's right in front of them?

If you havent noticed, its the same people and the same groups and the same countries whom continually get brought up.

And why do you think that is? Look at who it is that constantly brings them up...

The truth is that Donald Trump is a lie. A walking, living breathing lie. He was tapped for the role in The Apprentice because he was such a comically failed businessman, but it turned out there's a large portion of Americans that believe reality TV is real and not scripted. That believe those are real people on the screen and not actors. I wouldn't be surprised if they're the same people who thought for years that the TV news was telling them the truth. And that demographic reliably votes more than anyone.

The easily fooled are the most reliable voters. Think about that. I'd have to be a fool myself to think that isn't by design.

This is why it's amazing to me how people can just believe something because Donald Trump tells them so. Of course there's the reinforcement by right wing shouting monkeys like Limbaugh and Hannity, but I'd like to think most people are smart enough not to be emotionally controlled by these idiots. Obviously, I was wrong in thinking that.

This is going to hit you hard when Trump emerges squeaky clean it seems.

You are too heavily invested in his downfall.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Because MAGA that's why!! Build the wall! *Sarcasm*

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   

You need a new schtick too. Your responses to me always the same empty babble rabble.

You should know by now that 90% of the right wingers here respond with group think, they all just follow each other around using the same stale talking points and insults, it's so predictable now it's not worth querying .
edit on 25-9-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join