It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When The Ukraine-Trump Call Comes Out, Expect Fireworks

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I do believe they are going to impeach him.

We can only hope. Impeachment will be the end of the democrat party for a generation.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Democrats start an illegal impeachment against a successful president.

LOL. History books will label these dems as the biggest dimwits since the u.s. was founded!

Trump will relish every moment.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   
They are NOT going to impeach President Trump.
That’s a fact.

If silly says they will, you can bet your life they won’t.

What WILL happen is; he’ll be re-elected next year.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Oh NO but J-O-E !!!!
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   

The difference between a broken clock and your posting history is that .... Well, nevermind. Keep being silly

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I
If it wasn't real, I wouldn't believe it was happening. It's that stupid.

originally posted by: [post=24639408]smurfy

This from a guy who denies such a thing as a chemtrail.
Ah well!
Are you saying that chemtrails do exist and cause problems or that they don't exist? Confused comments like yours explain a lot to the neutral observers.

Why should anyone consider your comments when you deny that the Al Gore lied to you? If you can't tell they are lying to you, then you are in need of an education . Are you willing to discover the truth or just a bot for the liars? 2.
I suspect #2.

edit on 24-9-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: RadioRobert

Then WHY is the inspector general saying its credible. And troubling.

The ICIG is corrupt. See 7th paragraph.

theconservativetreehouse.com...

From Paragraph 7 in y our link.

Failing to get help from the U.S. State Department, the Ukranians tried a workaround, and hired a respected U.S. lawyer to hand deliver the documentary evidence directly to the U.S. Department of Justice. The contracted American lawyer hand-delivered the information to the U.S. Department of Justice in New York.

I see what you mean care.

This is the type of thing that keeps proving it is so to those of us who keep saying there is a Cabal. ICIG has delivered some of the truth and held back on other facts that might mean something. I think that is bad for the system we use of justice to balance out the powers. After all, it isn't just what we are allowed to know, it is what we are not allowed to know that is affecting justice. Justice/ICIG ignored the Biden reports from the Ukrainians, until it is now in the news it seems.

Two layers of justice and blatant hypocrisy on when to administer the "law", is wearing thin for the old two party (buddy-buddy) system to stay. The lies are so big the truth hurts them bad.

edit on 24-9-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I see no one cared. I'm wondering why.

It's like a case of, "our pervert is better than your pervert."

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
Then why did the Intelligence Community Inspector General, Michael Atkinson, determine the complaint to be a "credible and urgent" threat to national security? And, why did the ICIG threaten to resign if the complaint doesn't get investigated by the appropriate committees?

Because he is a rabid anti-Trump partisan hack?

And, why did Atkinson write 2 "red alarm" letters to the Intelligence Committees alerting them to the whistleblower's complaint and the nature of the complaint?

Because he is a rabid anti-Trump partisan hack?

I'll see your politico links, and raise you a TownHall link

What is so hard to understand about the fact that a whistleblower has to have first hand knowledge of whatever they are supposedly 'blowing the whistle on', and have learned of it on the job, and that this so-called 'whistleblower' only has hearsay, and they did not learn about it during the course of their work.

What is so hard to understand about the fact that Presidential communications with foreign leaders are privileged, and are not subject to congressional oversight? If you claim otherwise, then I guess you will also be calling for all of Obama's communications with Putin before and after his infamous hot mic incident where he plainly told Putins ambassador that 'he could be more flexible after he was re-elected'...

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

trumps hand picked inspector general thinks it is legitimate.

I think we get the recordings and transcripts and see.

This one's different guys.

He's not gonna get away with "there's nothing wrong with what I did" this time. Because there is something dreadfully wrong with what he did.

Sometimes I swear he wants to be impeached.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

He's not gonna get away with "there's nothing wrong with what I did" this time. Because there is something dreadfully wrong with what he did.

what do the transcripts say? If he did wrong, he's going down. If he didn't do wrong, ya'll will still keep trying.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: network dude
I
If it wasn't real, I wouldn't believe it was happening. It's that stupid.

This from a guy who denies such a thing as a chemtrail. Ah well!

LOL, what chemicals make up a chemtrail, and how did you determine that?

I'll wait here for your educated answer.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Nonsense.

There is a whistleblower.
The Intelligence Community Inspector General is not considered a "partisan hack" by anybody.

Obama's "hot mic" moment is not in anyway comparable to election interference.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

He's not gonna get away with "there's nothing wrong with what I did" this time.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Yeah, its hard to identify swamp rats sometimes...

I think it is privileged communications, and you don't get the transcipts unless the Don wants you to - and you better hope he doesn't, because if he does, that means he set you up again.

Winning!

Yeah, yeah, just like the prior 2,354 times it was 'different', only to turn out... not.

Self-delusion is a very serious condition. I think maybe you have a fatal dose of it.

Winning!

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Dfairlite

Democrats start an illegal impeachment against a successful president.

LOL. History books will label these dems as the biggest dimwits since the u.s. was founded!

Trump will relish every moment.

I dunno, what does history teach us about this? If we look back not too long ago, Clinton was impeached for sexual impropriety and lying (something that Trump puts him to shame in). I guess that killed the Republican party eh?

Or perhaps Trump gets impeached and the Trump supporters evaporate into impotent balls of hate and rage.

I mean, who can really tell such things? You may as well start trying to predict the weather.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Nonsense.

There is a whistleblower.

No first hand knowledge? No whistleblower.

The Intelligence Community Inspector General is not considered a "partisan hack" by anybody.

Maybe not - I thought he had been appointed by Obama, but turns out I was thinking of Horowitz (who I have serious doubts about).

So, either he is a closet swamp rat, or playing his part in yet another Trump sting.

In context, you are correct, it was much, much more serious.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

No, but illegal wiretaps on an upcoming presidential candidate, and sending in an agent to meet with the clinton campaign and try to black mail Trump for Russian collusion sure as sh!t is

I swear youre as wrong about damn near everything you say is sillyolme is, hell come to think of it, your writing patterns are almost dead on as well.

That aside, you should probably do more "research" instead of getting all your news from social media news tittles, and passing CNN talking points.

edit on 24-9-2019 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Yawn. Your excuses are boring and trite.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Yawn. Your excuses are boring and trite.

Yawn, Your talking points are ridiculous and consistently factually incorrect.
edit on 24-9-2019 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join