It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When The Ukraine-Trump Call Comes Out, Expect Fireworks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Great, show the link to a campaign promise thanks.

"she should be in jail" is not a promise but I'm sure you think so.

like "president Trump should be impeached" is a campaign promise too right?

why is Nadler still in congress

( see how stupid it is?)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Dude, it's just around the corner, just keep the faith. Cheeto Jesus will fix everything eventually, you just have to hold your breath. Tick tock tick tock....

Ooohhh, the media is jingling something shiny! Time to be outraged and completely ignore that nothing has changed, again!

Until the next bombshell tomorrow. šŸ¤£
edit on 9/23/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Something has changed, otherwise why are you upset?

If it's all the same why you mad bro?

šŸ˜€šŸ˜‰šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ‘šŸ˜‚

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Yup, and continue to ignore the thousands of human traffickers being arrested, the hundreds of top officials resigning from their posts, politicians stepping down left and right, CEO's resigning/being charged with corruption all over the world, intelligence officials losing their jobs, etc, etc, etc.

You're so enlightened bro!

edit on 23-9-2019 by PurpleFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Yet Hillary, Obama, Comey, Mueller, Steele, blah blah blah are still walking free. šŸ¤£

Keep holding your breath! The swamp will eventually be drained, just keep the faith.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

Yup, and continue to ignore the thousands of human traffickers being arrested, the hundreds of top officials resigning from their posts, politicians stepping down left and right, CEO's resigning/being charged with corruption all over the world, intelligence officials losing their jobs, etc, etc, etc.

You're so enlightened bro!

And Republicans deciding not to run for reelection. They know something....

www.cnn.com...

www.nytimes.com...

edit on 23-9-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

You call being humored by the constant egg on your face being mad? šŸ˜‚

I'm actually quite happy that you guys continue to be wrong so often.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

RINO's, it's called the Establishment little fella.

Their goose is cooked. Fry them as well!

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

he treats every call as though it's monitored

If true then that is really embarrassing for him because the transcripts of him begging Mexicos president to stop saying they aren't paying for the wall showed a clueless leader.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

RINO's, it's called the Establishment little fella.

Their goose is cooked. Fry them as well!

Bravado and namecalling but no links.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

AOC, Omar and Tlaib are DINO's put in place by Republicans to make the DNC look bad! Same goes for Hillary or anyone else that makes Democrats look bad!

See how easy of a copout that is? šŸ¤—

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I actually do believe AOC is a plant, no one can be that stupid.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Great, show the link to a campaign promise thanks.

ā€œI will ask, to appoint a special prosecutor. We have to investigate Hillary Clinton, and we have to investigate the investigation.ā€

Sources:

A campaign rally in Panama City, Fla.

www.politifact.com...

Link to Video

So where's that special prosecutor he said he was going to appoint to investigate Hillary? And the investigation into Hillary?
edit on 23-9-2019 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

And Republicans deciding not to run for reelection. They know something....

They know they can without a doubt keep the money they've recieved from donors and lobbyists if they resign and not speak out against the madness they've witnessed first hand.

And probably have a cushy job lobbying for the same people who made them rich as politicians.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

So the establishment is trying to make Democrats look bad with people like AOC? That's what I've been saying for years! Finally someone gets it. Except they're all plants being used to divide us down political and social lines, Trump especially. Let's call him "the human wedge". The perfect trump card for those in power to hopelessly divide us.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: Sillyolme

Should we look the other way on what Joe did, like with Hillary, because he in the baby brigade? Or shall we take him out behind the gym?

Would it be ok for Trump to do the things Barack ,Hillary , and Joe have done. You would be all over this if the shoe was on the other foot. Yes, I still believe Jezzibel is going down, and Ahab too. Biden can just claim he has dementia, and we will support him on that. Have a swell day Hon.

Kudos for knowing Ahab was the husband of Jezebel, but be careful not to confuse people that I am involved. Iā€™d kick them all off the stage if I was running.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

It's okay, that's just Silly...

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
So this is a "complaint" filed by someone who had no direct knowledge of the phone call. No one with direct knowledge of the call contacted the IG? But the news heard about it...

So this probably turns out like the last "bombshell" report that had all the same talking heads in a tizzy? "I heard from a guy who heard from a guy that Russians cosigned on Trump's loans! Did he see the paperwork? No, but that's what he heard... From somewhere... If true, Mueller is incompetent.. Impeach!"

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

So this is a "complaint" filed by someone who had no direct knowledge of the phone call. No one with direct knowledge of the call contacted the IG? But the news heard about it...

yep
and the Ukrainians issued a statement denying any pressure from potus
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Ukrainian Foreign Minister Vadym Prystaiko denied reports that President Trump pressured Ukrainian leader Volodymyr Zelensky during a July phone call that is reportedly the subject of a whistleblower complaint.

Prystaiko, however, dismissed the claims in a Saturday interview, saying, "I know what the conversation was about, and I think there was no pressure. This conversation was long, friendly, and it touched on many questions, sometimes requiring serious answers."

edit on 23/9/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I'm stunned. I thought for sure this was finally the one...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join