It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When The Ukraine-Trump Call Comes Out, Expect Fireworks

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Bidens polling poorly, he wont be the Democratic rep. He's been out of contention for a while.

There's more too it, Hunter Biden and Ukraine lead to Russia, Clinton, Comey and Mccabe.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Ummm...it doesn't bother me in the least...if you like dirty ole Joe and his...ahem...proclivities...then by all means soldier on...

I just come here for the laughs...yanking gullible chains is a sport...doncha kno…

Glad I could be of service...

YouSir

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
and the details are getting out little by little.
Eight times he pressured the Ukrainian government to investigate Biden.
Eight times!!!! But to hear trump is was just a simple conversation about corruption and biden happen to come up.

Buh bye trump.
dont let the doorknob hit ya where the good lord split ya.
The American people and the people of the world will be glad to see the last of you.
Ah yes, the premature "byes", but the only "byes" we see are you when your predictions always end up trash, you vanish a couple days before you come back and start spreading your invalid data around for unsuspecting consumers, spamming six post strong of unsourced and unverified info.

We all know you consume liberal media and LOVE IT, it's your foundation, it is also what's wrong.

👏 Source 👏 your 👏 claims 👏

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

with Biden out, who are they gonna go with??

Warren? that would be fun

the rest go downhill from there......

For you as a right winger maybe. Joe Biden is just a Republican-lite, and the least of all the candidates to me.

Hardly anyone on the left likes him or wants him to be the nomination. If this speculation about Trump playing 4-D chess (LOL) is true, and that's a big if, then he's doing the Democrats a favor. It's similar to if Hillary had been taken out by her email "scandal". We probably wouldn't have Donald Ttump as President right now.

I'd love to see Bernie or Warren in a debate against Donald Trump. The way his mental faculties have been slipping lately (especially in his last "speech" to reporters) it would be a massacre. Donald clearly isn't right in the head anymore. It would be sad, like watching a retarded kid get beat up, but the point for showing compassion for that orange turd-gibbon has long past.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

There's more too it, Hunter Biden and Ukraine lead to Russia, Clinton, Comey and Mccabe.

Sure. It's all some big thing that will reach all the way to the top and take all of your Democrat enemies down. Where have I heard that before?

The difference between us is, even though I lean left I hope all of those people do get taken out. Politicians are politicians to me, and if they've done something wrong I believe they should be flogged and left naked in the woods somewhere.

I feel no loyalty or desire to protect any of them. Unlike right wingers who would sell out there own mothers to protect the Grand Obstructionist Party.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I'm not right wing or left wing, Hell I aint even voted in 25 years.

I registered to Vote last month, I do not want to see a Democrat in the WH

for the next 12-20 years. They are not worthy.

I an voting stright Republican ticket, not because they are any better,

but the Democrats cry so divinely, and just can't get over themselves.

I do it not for a better country, but for the best country!

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Trump can release the phone call transcript or not. What needs to happen is the Whistleblower's complaint needs to be sent to the appropriate congressional committees. No more, no less.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

hah... I was happily screaming that Bush deserved to be hung for crimes against humanity at the Hague during that Republican presidency.

this isnt anything to do with left right.. crimes have been committed, serious crimes bordering on treason.

an elected President was almost taken down by a bitter group of politicians who didn't like the result.

If you havent noticed, its the same people and the same groups and the same countries whom continually get brought up.

Biden and Ukraine were a topic of conversation before this apparent whistle blowers phone call.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Dfairlite

Trump can release the phone call transcript or not. What needs to happen is the Whistleblower's complaint needs to be sent to the appropriate congressional committees. No more, no less.

So you want to start an investigation based on the claim of someone who ADMITS they have no first hand knowledge of what was said ?

Oh..sorry. Forgot the rules when it comes to T rump or Conservatives...
Guilty till proven innocent.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Eight times!!!! But to hear trump is was just a simple conversation about corruption and biden happen to come up.

The Ukrainian Foreign Minister says Trump never "Pressured" them to investigate Biden.

Who's lying...this 'not-a-whistleblower' whom never actually heard the convo and is only repeating second-hand rumors...or the Ukrainian FM?

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

I don't like Dirty Joe or Peeping Trump.

Neither should be President AFAIAC.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

The "rules" are that the "credible and urgent" whistleblower complaint must be sent to the appropriate congressional committees. Why are you against the law?

Once the whistleblower complaint has been properly handled, we'll see whether or not an investigation is warranted.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

this should be a good answer

or will be ignored for lack of "talking points"

they ran the last time so I suspect they will run once again.

gotta keep them blinders on......

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The Ukrainian Foreign Minister says Trump never "Pressured" them to investigate Biden.

Of course he did! And Wilber Ross told NOAA that there was a hurricane headed for Alabama!

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

wiped it with a cloth.........

anyways, back to reality. So who is the whistleblower?

why does Congress or the Senate not know??

When does the Impeachment start?

Cmon folks, time is wasting....

the IG report is coming, (which will be credible) better steal the headlines now.............
edit on 23-9-2019 by thedigirati because: crediblility

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Probably not so

Yes....In fact, I'm sure of it......Trump.....I know...he comes at our senses sideways but.....he has Devine Intervention in his theater

Don't mess with a missionary man.....hey yeah....he's got God on his side......

and the details are getting out little by little.

Buh bye trump.
dont let the doorknob hit ya where the good lord split ya.
The American people and the people of the world will be glad to see the last of you.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

a reply to: Dr UAE

He just forgot.

Citation needed.

Isn't if funny that he has no details of what these crimes may have been but he sure likes to allude that he does.
He is the ultimate shallow data guy. Don't ask questions because he wont have the answer and he will spin the subject around to something else in a heartbeat to try and avoid sounding as ignorant as he actually is.

So this is impeachable then?

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Biden and Ukraine were a topic of conversation before this apparent whistle blowers phone call.

You're correct. And it's already been investigated. And nothing came of it because Bidens pressure on the Ukraine was just part of a much larger international effort that was seeking the same results. Trump on the other hand, as an acting President pressuring a foreign country to dig up dirt on his political opponents is all kinds of wrong. He's spent the last two years swearing up and down he didn't collude with a foreign power to influence the election, only to publicly announce he's now colluding with a foreign government to influence the next election.

How can a person not see what's right in front of them?

If you havent noticed, its the same people and the same groups and the same countries whom continually get brought up.

And why do you think that is? Look at who it is that constantly brings them up...

The truth is that Donald Trump is a lie. A walking, living breathing lie. He was tapped for the role in The Apprentice because he was such a comically failed businessman, but it turned out there's a large portion of Americans that believe reality TV is real and not scripted. That believe those are real people on the screen and not actors. I wouldn't be surprised if they're the same people who thought for years that the TV news was telling them the truth. And that demographic reliably votes more than anyone.

The easily fooled are the most reliable voters. Think about that. I'd have to be a fool myself to think that isn't by design.

This is why it's amazing to me how people can just believe something because Donald Trump tells them so. Of course there's the reinforcement by right wing shouting monkeys like Limbaugh and Hannity, but I'd like to think most people are smart enough not to be emotionally controlled by these idiots. Obviously, I was wrong in thinking that.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

anyways, back to reality. So who is the whistleblower?

Good Question.

Dan Coats?
Sue Gordon?

why does Congress or the Senate not know??

They may. The law is supposed to protect their identity. But the reality is that the White House is breaking the law by refusing to disclose the complaint to Comgress.

I guess the 'ole "No collusions" "No Obstruction" cries are moot now.

edit on 23-9-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

I an voting stright Republican ticket, not because they are any better,

but the Democrats cry so divinely, and just can't get over themselves.

You shouldn't let political propaganda emotionally control you into voting for someone.

Everything you just said is a perfect example of identity politics. The same thing you guys cry about the left being..

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join